N-Europe

SNOW!

Beast

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? I just thought it was beautiful.

And it didn't stop anyone from posting a similar picture of Great Britain even though everyone knew it had been snowing like crazy all over northern Europe.

It was just the STILL like it was a suprise or something lol. Thats all. I know quite a few people who are out there now doing arctic warfare training. Just seemed like an odd comment that was all.

Weather report can't make it's mind up. Snow is more likely to fall in the high grounds, where the low grounds (where i am) is expected to get rain or sleet.

Should be interesting anyway, and snow isn't meant to last long.

Edit: Well, it's going to be interesting tomorrow. Reasonable until lunch-time, then snow/sleet until late/into the morning. It's as i said, the weather cannot make it's mind up. BBC Wales says one thing, BBC in general says a different thing.

Edited by Jimbob

My hometown had some snow earlier, nothing staying down. I go 15 miles up the road into Newport, and it is all slushy (starts at the Coldra). 40 miles away in Cardiff, it had snow and was the same as Newport but according to my Dad who works there, it is gone.

Guildford is currently snow-free, which makes a nice change. I haven't spoken to my folks recently, but, whenever it snows, my home town of Harpenden gets it the most in the south east. What's the furthest south it's gotten to this time? Northamptonshire is the closest I've heard.