Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Most wanted game remakes/sequels

Epic fail

I would like a sequel to POWER STONE 2! I WANT A POWER STONE 3!

Can you imagine the online play on it? It would seriously be epic! The graphics for it would be awesome! One of the best games I've ever played.

I reckon they would completely ruin it TBH and turn it into another generic fighting game.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are quite a few I would like. :D

Here are some:

mercs01.jpg

Mercs - A childhood favourite on the Megadrive. :) I love playing this, and I think another 2D/3D edition on the DS would be bluddy sweet. Or even WiiWare.

cyberdyne_warrior_02.gif

Cyberdyne Warrior was a favourite of mine on the Commodore64. It was pretty simplistic, but I think it also had a great soundtrack and a fun factor behind it. Again, I think DS would serve this best.

ZAMNExit.JPG

Oh my shit. Zombies! :D

How sweet would this be to play with some updated visuals, a hoard of new enemies and new locations? This was probably my favourite game whilst growing up.

And finally,

golden-axe-1.jpg

Golden Axe!!

I love this. I know the PS2 got a remake of this, but I think a brand new edition of this in either 2D or 3D would be heavenly. Please, God.

A remake or sequel to Goof Troop off the Snes. The game was brilliant, and had some quality puzzles.

I'd second a Golden Axe sequel, but not in 3D. Nevarrrrrrr :shakehead

I'd like to see a new 3D Donkey Kong. I loved DK64.. i spent ages with it, completing everything.

Zero Tolerance on the Mega Drive should definately see a remake. That game was awesome.. and extremely hard.

A new Golden Axe game came out last year called Golden Axe: Beast Rider.

I'd like to see a new 3D Donkey Kong. I loved DK64.. i spent ages with it, completing everything.

How about Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat or DK: Jungle Climber?

Mercs - A childhood favourite on the Megadrive. :) I love playing this, and I think another 2D/3D edition on the DS would be bluddy sweet. Or even WiiWare.

Good news Flinky:

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 is a downloadable game developed by Backbone Entertainment for the Xbox 360's Xbox Live Arcade service and Sony's PlayStation Network. It is the second sequel to Capcom's Commando arcade game, following Mercs (Senjō no Ōkami II) , the name Wolf of the Battlefield being a literal translation of the original game's Japanese title (Senjō no Ōkami)
Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah it does mean that sequels to classic games can be poorly made.

I want Veiwtiful Joe 3, P.N.O.3 2, Paper Mario 3 and Killer (9) sequels and REmake version of RE2 but I really want is sequel to F-Zero GX.

Edited by Dante

Half-Life 2: Episode 3, as mentioned earlier. Seriously, where the hell is it?!!!

A Deus Ex sequel done properly. Not any crap like "Invisible War."

Resident Evil 2, as in the style of the REmake, possibly like RE4 if Capcom can pull it off.

Oh, and of course...

BLACK MESA!! :grin:

(Ignore the 2009 release date, it's delayed. ¬¬)

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Just to clear one thing up for everyone wanting a Shenmue sequel:

Shenmue is shit, so is your face. Stop living in a ridiculous FANTASY WORLD where shitty games that sell two copies get sequels.

*ahem*

Starfox, Pikmin and F-Zero.

Starfox:

Bring Peppy back on the team. Kill Krystal. Painfully and graphically if age rating allows it.

Pikmin 3:

Good move getting rid of the time limit for the sequel, now we need more levels, and perhaps a multiplayer experience similar to C&C.

F-Zero:

Hold the Wiimote sideways? Motion control the racer?

NO THANKYOU.

The GC versionwas great, just needed a few more tracks. AND THAT'S ALL.

Shenmue 3!

We definately need a Shenmue 3!!

Just to clear one thing up for everyone wanting a Shenmue sequel:

Shenmue is shit, so is your face. Stop living in a ridiculous FANTASY WORLD where shitty games that sell two copies get sequels.

Well, those two copies sure did manage to get around considering how many people really loved the game and clamor for a sequel. Now, is that 2 copies of Shenmue or Two copies of Shenmue 2, or just 1 of each?

Why do you think it's shit though?

Well, those two copies sure did manage to get around considering how many people really loved the game and clamor for a sequel. Now, is that 2 copies of Shenmue or Two copies of Shenmue 2, or just 1 of each?

Why do you think it's shit though?

I found it unplayable. The game kept getting interrupted with cutscenes, the story didn't seem to make sense and the character controls were sluggish.

Did anything else happen with that Ocarina of Time 2D unofficial "remake"?

Yeah... the creator faked his own death.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10328

Hogs of War would make for an Ace sequel.

HELL YES. They're actually making a sequel right now, you know!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogs_of_War_2

It was supposed to be released this year, but we've seen no details, screens or... anything else.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!