N-Europe

Batman: Arkham City

Dante

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got Arkham Asylum back from a friend, so thinking i'll go back over it and do the riddles.

Dont know why I let him borrow it really, i had planned to do them after completing it, but then just gave it away.

Liking the style of the magazine covers.

Apparently it was going to be changed a bit because of a lot of people basically leaving it on constantly and not being able to see all the rest of the work the developers put into the environments etc

Could be they're going to dissuade such use in a different way, like making it so that the screen distorts if you try to run about with it on.

Ah yes I can see that being a pain, although it seems very silly to leave it on continuously, it just spoils everything.

Aimless - that'd be an interesting idea, whether they'd make something like that, maybe put it on a timescale, so it can only be used for a certain amount of seconds?

It might seem silly to have detective mode on all the time, but you put the aesthetics aside because it gets you to your goal quicker. Like the way you would forward-roll Link accross Hyrule field before you got Epona, or strafe-run everywhere on Goldeneye. It looked stupid, but it got you from A to B faster.

Could be they're going to dissuade such use in a different way, like making it so that the screen distorts if you try to run about with it on.

If i remember rightly that method was used in Splinter Cell Conviction, as soon as you started running with the goggles on.

Definatly works to stop you keeping it on all the time!