N-Europe

Thriller? (warning: not safe for faith in humanity)

Dan_Dare

What on earth?!

Can't they just let the guy rest? Seriously, since the mid 80's the media has constantly gone after him and over the last 20 years they've completely ruined him. Jeez give him a break, this is clearly just another way to get money out of his name. I can't believe they're even allowed to do this :/

Different professions, same useless shitbags. Which is how I'm judging this. Its a personality thing.

Yeah but DB says 'I'm tricking you. This is fake'

This guy says 'I talk to real fucking ghosts.'

There's a whole world of difference in their intent and delivery. It's knowing showmanship vs conman tricks.

In my opinion, I think it's an absolute disgrace! The man is dead, let him rest in peace. I don't mean 'it's because you'll disturb his spirit' or whatever but I mean all the media and the public never left him alone and now he's dead, they're still at it. I just find it disgraceful. I don't believe any of this "I contact the dead" shit and I certainly don't believe Derek A-BORE-ah. Just another way to make money out of the public from Michael Jackson...yet again :(

I bet so many people will believe this...

(This reminds me of every single paranormal show ever aired tbh...all the same...South Park ROCKS! :D)

Edited by Animal

It is a travesty that "Thriller" is even being linked to this thread, even if it is by thread title and a picture in the first post.

One of my favourite songs, and my favourite music video and dance ever. Me and my mate are determined to learn the entire dance. We've got movessss. You better believe!

As for this: I am going to make a sound that is almost inaudible and unprounceable. Pftftfttwtftftftftftfgrrrtgodlosers. Try doing that in one breath. Its very hard.

It is a travesty that "Thriller" is even being linked to this thread, even if it is by thread title and a picture in the first post.

One of my favourite songs, and my favourite music video and dance ever. Me and my mate are determined to learn the entire dance. We've got movessss. You better believe!

As for this: I am going to make a sound that is almost inaudible and unprounceable. Pftftfttwtftftftftftfgrrrtgodlosers. Try doing that in one breath. Its very hard.

I learned the entire dance! :D

Get ready for Thrill the World on October! I do it almost every year. You can also learn the dance here too if you're interested :)

http://www.thrilltheworld.com/

(I think it might be the biggest Thrill the World yet now. It starts on Sunday 25th October.)

Edited by Animal

I learned the entire dance! :D

Get ready for Thrill the World on October! I do it almost every year. You can also learn the dance here too if you're interested :)

http://www.thrilltheworld.com/

(I think it might be the biggest Thrill the World yet now. It starts on Sunday 25th October.)

I actually tried to learn the dance from that site not too long ago, but I had to give up because a) I suck at dancing, b) my room is too small and c) I kinda forgot about it.

But yeah the videos are good learning material.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I had to watch it for a laugh.

Absolutely one of the most funniest things I've seen. Most of the stuff he were saying, everyone knew about so WTF?!

Total fake, as we all knew. That MJ fangirl was proper scary though, she looked like a cartoon or something...