---

Round 1

Match 1: Joy Division vs. Nine Inch Nails

Match 2: Patrick Wolf vs. Dashboard Confessional

Match 3: Daft Punk vs. Major Lazer

Match 4: Florence and the Machine vs. Fleet Foxes

---

Get listening, then vote!

I'm a fan of both artists, Florence more, but I really think Girl... is one of the weakest tracks on the album, quite uninspired lyrically (relative to the rest) and bit OOT for the sake of it.

I'm going to vote Mykonos. Loved it, and hadn't heard it or anything else from the Sun Giant EP, but it was great.

If this had been Howl, Blinding, Rabbit Heart, Cosmic Love (most other Florence songs), it would have gone to her.

I found the Florence song really quite dull. That guitar was the only thing going for it. Can't say I enjoyed listening to it at all. :(

Fleet Foxes reminds me of Ine, as it's one of her bands that she is addicted to. Much, much prefer this song to Florence's. But, saying that, I prefer English House to Mykonos. Still, it's a nice song. It kinda makes me want to...ride a horse, or watch Raw Hide or something. Haha. Dunno why.

So, my vote: Fleet Foxes

Literally the worst Florence song to pick (apart from Kiss With A Fist). Considering Howl, Cosmic Love, Dog Days, Blinding, Rabbit Heart, Calling You A Liar and Drumming Song are all ridiculously good/worth hearing. 7 out of 12 ain't bad! (You've Got The Love doesn't count). I really recommend you listen to the album Lungs. Girl With One Eye really doesn't sell it well.

I really like Fleet Foxes. I love how they are a band that "create a world". I feel like grabbing my broadsword and bag-with-infinite-hammerspace and going on a quest throughout the land whenever I hear it. Could be on the soundtrack to FFIX. That said, I'm more of a fan of some of their other songs.

Fleet Foxes.

I'm not too familiar with Florence and the Machine, though I know I've heard some songs on the radio. This one wasn't too bad so I might have to check out more songs (if only that We7 site or Spotify would work =( ).

But yeah, I'm sticking with my choice of Fleet Foxes.

I really like Fleet Foxes. I love how they are a band that "create a world". I feel like grabbing my broadsword and bag-with-infinite-hammerspace and going on a quest throughout the land whenever I hear it. Could be on the soundtrack to FFIX. That said, I'm more of a fan of some of their other songs.

And the thing is (from our discussions about this) Florence is part of the group that create Final Fantasy esque worlds, but only partially, as some songs are out of place or just not as good as others.

So really annoyed this song is here, in place of others. Though Drumming Song is also coming up later. Though not the best again, better.

Think I'm going to vote for Fleet Foxes as well. It was just... relaxing is the best way I can put it at the moment. Really enjoyable. That being said, I did and do like that Florence and the Machines song, especially once it got really going after the midway point. I wouldn't mind either going through.