N-Europe

Derren Brown's "I'm failing the nation" series

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the reaction from most of this forum when it comes to Derren Brown im not suprised it would have a very low success rate here

It's a bit flawed I think. When you say "I'm going to make you stick to your seat" the majority of people will try their utmost hardest to prove that person wrong. Why? Because people looooove to be right, and for the other guy to be wrong.

Wow. 197 people watching this thread as of writing this. Amazing. Anyway, didn't work for me. I was away doing something else and came back a minute or two before it started. Don't think it helped that I could hear the fan of my laptop or that I wasn't sitting in a seated position but the latter shouldn't have mattered. Did feel rather relaxed though.

Hello, I registered on this forum as it was one of the first results for Derren Brown's trick.

This did work for me, I became stuck to my seat. I was surprised because I'm normally sceptical about these kinds of things. When the video finished I felt like it had no effect on me and decided to move... I couldn't!

On the TV you could see people strugling to get out of their seat. For me it went differently, I couldn't move a single part of my body, not even my fingers, I could only move my eyes. After a few seconds I got felt a a rush of panic and suddenly I could move again. But for about 5 seconds, I was frozen!

Hello, I registered on this forum as it was one of the first results for Derren Brown's trick.

This did work for me, I became stuck to my seat. I was surprised because I'm normally sceptical about these kinds of things. When the video finished I felt like it had no effect on me and decided to move... I couldn't!

On the TV you could see people strugling to get out of their seat. For me it went differently, I couldn't move a single part of my body, not even my fingers, I could only move my eyes. After a few seconds I got felt a bit panicy and suddenly I could move again. But for about 5 seconds, I was frozen!

Incredible...N-Europe a geeky hangout for us Nintendo fans becomes a hub for people to talk about Derren Brown get that up on the front news page lol!

On the TV you could see people strugling to get out of their seat. For me it went differently, I couldn't move a single part of my body, not even my fingers, I could only move my eyes. After a few seconds I got felt a a rush of panic and suddenly I could move again. But for about 5 seconds, I was frozen!

Haha, hello and welcome. I just googled "Derren Brown stuck to your seat" and low and behold...we were the first result.

Nice one, Eevil. :D

Glad it worked for you, dollypolly!