N-Europe

Which Friend are YOU?

Rummy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo I like this thread. I have to main friend 'circles', with my uni mates there definitely is some kind of heirarchy and definitive 'roles', but with my other friends its a free for all.

In the uni-mates group I'm very much seen as 'The Leader', this stems from projects where I've taken the lead because I can't be dealing with people pissing about and not doing the work. I then took it on further when planning trips and piss ups and god knows what else, that they even now say "c'mon man you're the leader".

In both groups, I'd definitely consider myself the witty one, busting out jokes how ever Rezdiculous they may be.

I'm not any type of friend as I don't have a group of friends to hang out with. :)

I have about 3 friends. One is my main friend who has had to suffer me as an embarrassment for 15 Years, so he must like me. If you want his words than I'm probably "A worthless Mexican" :p

The other I rarely see or talk to and the other I talk to but they annoy me and are hard to talk to or entertain.

So I guess I'm the friend who likes to spend time alone.

So I guess I'm the friend who likes to spend time alone.

I'm probably this too. I was, within a certain group of friends, their idea of a pincushion so to speak. I didn't like it so they got the finger.

Within my other groups I kind of duck in and out. I've never really like the idea of belonging to a group so I guess I generally keep to myself. I spend more time with myself or my best friend than a group of people as a whole.

To be fair, it would be truly tragic if one of your own imaginary friends was actually more awesome than you.

Hard to know how to reply to that, because I realise the comments I make are far out and they turn heads but it's better for me, instead of selling myself and private life in a boring manner (not saying you do) I spark responses that wouldn't be garnered if I repressed everything that needs to be repressed in real life. The net is a free world! Say what I want at liberty and hope for some funnies.

I understand you are joking, just putting it out there.

I've got quite a few friendship groups that I belong to, but I think each one would describe me in the same way. "The pervy one who is quite inappropriate, but is allowed to get away with it!" I get away with murrrdeeeeer. :D

A lot of my friends are girls, and they usually think of me as their younger brother and stuff, which is quite nice. For some reason, the boyfriends of these girls feel threatened or get possessive when its another guy, but when they hear I'm doing stuff with these females, "Its ok 'cos its Jim." Yeeees. Its quite cool.

Haha, I'm the friend surrounded by females, but not sexing any of them! :D

I also like having chats and conversations with people, and sometimes you just don't get that with guys. There's a few who you can with, but I just find them a bit more difficult to get along with. There's that certain level of closeness or caring that I think you rarely get with guy friends. Yeess.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

T'was a joke. I guess a good response would be to tell me to shut the fuck up in joking, but also not, kind of way.

The ball is in your court.

Hence the white text, I just thought it was an opportunity to clean that up.