N-Europe

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

ReZourceman

Dyson immediately joined in on the voting off of Eenuh. What he didn't like was Coolness revealing investigations of townies. Also, his theory on Cube was actually pretty good, even though he kept assuming that revealing good characters is a bad idea. No, his theory wasn't completely solid, as Coolness' investigation shows, but how many of our theories are? We have to take chances, and Dyson's logic was pretty good. I was willing to go with it. But I don't think it means he's evil. Heck, mafia goons often have to lie to convince people to lynch someone, and so their logic often has holes, whereas Dyson's made sense.

I could be wrong, of course, but I don't think the evidence against Dyson is very solid.

Reading back, you're right. My mistake.

Withdraw Vote

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I never accused you and I haven't voted for you. All I said was I have a slight suspicion and because I can't follow it up myself someone else can. Feel free to vote for me, if someone wants to find out who I tonight or whatever go ahead. I will say that I was the pokemon that would have died the other night if raining again hadn't protected me or roleblocked him or whatever it was that she did, you don't have to believe me about that but I know it was me from the descriptions etc.

Anyway, do as you will. All I did was analyse the vote patterns when we lynched mafia, mr Paul and a couple of others looked suspect. Then again paj voted pretty early for eenuh so they clearly have the voting thing covered.

I knew this would happen. Not sure why you're so sure I'm evil or so keen to continue pursuing me jonnas but let's just see. Can someone just investigate me tonight or somthing? I don't want to be accused every day of acting suspiciously when there are others who the focus should be on.

Does anyone have any ideas about lynching? I think it's better we're proactive here and with Rez coming back from no-internet land tomorrow we can guarantee that he'll probably start the next night as soon as he's back. I agree at the moment that a neutral lynch is probably better than a no lynch so I'll

Vote: Sprout

too.

Ha! Voting me out because I'm a neutral is rather silly. Can't say I blame you guys for doing it though, what with lack of information on evil people. But I'm a good neutral with the same win condition as the town. I'm a roleblocker, but I've only used the power twice, failing on one occasion (the roleblocker was roleblocked! =P) Last night I targetted Tellyn with my roleblocking powers, and since I didn't get a PM back saying my power had failed, then I assume it worked, if that's of any interest.

Ha! Voting me out because I'm a neutral is rather silly. Can't say I blame you guys for doing it though, what with lack of information on evil people. But I'm a good neutral with the same win condition as the town. I'm a roleblocker, but I've only used the power twice, failing on one occasion (the roleblocker was roleblocked! =P) Last night I targetted Tellyn with my roleblocking powers, and since I didn't get a PM back saying my power had failed, then I assume it worked, if that's of any interest.

What makes you neutral, then? An additional win condition? Since you seem to be the top candidate for a lynch today, you might as well spill the beans. If you get lynched, you might as well tell what you know to help the town. If you convince the mob that you're an asset to the town, I'm sure you'll be protected tonight.

I don't think I'll be turned into mafia. I mean, how would that be of any use to them now people know who I am? If they turned me into mafia it'd be pretty darn obvious, and they'd have wasted a night recruiting me, only to have their newly acquired mafia member lynched the very next day.

I'm a Politoad, the pond dwelling Pokémon mentioned in the write ups. I was roleblocked on Night 1 (I had targetted gaggle that night), and I was frozen/silenced yesterday. Last night, I targetted Tellyn. I've had no reason for targetting these two, no suspicions, just thought I'd try and put my power to some use.

As a side note, I think perhaps it would be handy to note that Tellyn appears to have been targetted by at least 3 people last night. Myself as a roleblocker, Cube, and the Icy silencer. Though maybe it's a pointless note to make...

I don't think I'll be turned into mafia. I mean, how would that be of any use to them now people know who I am? If they turned me into mafia it'd be pretty darn obvious, and they'd have wasted a night recruiting me, only to have their newly acquired mafia member lynched the very next day.

I'm a Politoad, the pond dwelling Pokémon mentioned in the write ups. I was roleblocked on Night 1 (I had targetted gaggle that night), and I was frozen/silenced yesterday. Last night, I targetted Tellyn. I've had no reason for targetting these two, no suspicions, just thought I'd try and put my power to some use.

As a side note, I think perhaps it would be handy to note that Tellyn appears to have been targetted by at least 3 people last night. Myself as a roleblocker, Cube, and the Icy silencer. Though maybe it's a pointless note to make...

But why are you neutral? Do you even know?

But why are you neutral? Do you even know?

I have absolutely no clue, especially as Politoad seems like such a happy Pokémon! I have the same win condition as the town as well. That said, reading the first game, you had a neutral roleblocker there too (though granted, the mafia got to them and they were "killed" and turned evil..)

I have absolutely no clue, especially as Politoad seems like such a happy Pokémon! I have the same win condition as the town as well. That said, reading the first game, you had a neutral roleblocker there too (though granted, the mafia got to them and they were "killed" and turned evil..)

So, if you are telling the truth, you are most likely a "good until turned evil" neutral.

Hm, what to do ...

Well as said, if I am turned evil, it'd be pretty obvious in the write up, especially as I have revealed what Pokémon I am and how I am described in the write ups. It would be of no benefit to the mafia to turn me evil, certainly not now anyway.

Well as said, if I am turned evil, it'd be pretty obvious in the write up, especially as I have revealed what Pokémon I am and how I am described in the write ups. It would be of no benefit to the mafia to turn me evil, certainly not now anyway.

Well, if that's true, you're pretty certain to be on our side for the rest of the game. Otherwise we'll find out through the write-up.

I'm still not entirely certain what to believe.

It wasn't mentioned in the write-up last time.

It wasn't mentioned in the write-up last time.

Page 3 of the first Pokémafia, Night 2 write up clearly shows that a Pokémon was brought upon the brink of death, and reawoken as evil. So yes, I believe it was mentioned in the write up last time. =P

I'd rather we tried getting more information out of the day to be honest. That said, it is me who's being voted against, haha! Though personally I find the "vote because he's neutral" excuse is still silly..

Like, today we found out Cube is good and can make loud noises. Whilst I've no idea what these loud noises can do, loud noises have appeared on previous write ups, we can perhaps use that to find out who other people are. For example...

The night fell on the town, and a large orange Pokemon was fast to react. It was intercepted by a piercing sound.

If this is Cube, we can find out who this large orange Pokémon could be who was so quick to act at nightfall.

Judging from the last game, a neutral can actually become beneficial for the town (like Eenuh). Sprout's story does hold some merit.

Also, there's something about your story that I find interesting: if you roleblocked Tellyn, and no one seems to have been killed last night, you think Tellyn was the mafia killer?

I don't like the idea of lynching someone who is silenced, though...

Night 3... erm... let me think.

Oh yeh, I used my power but a 'piercing sound' disrupted it. I can post what I got but I'm not sure if it'll help whatsoever purely because the two words that would be helpful only have the starting letters and then a collection of jargon after them. So in effect, Night 3 gave me nothing useful, as I stated previously.

I'm back! Won't be doing night phase anytime soon as theres still plenty of discussion taking place. :)

Also I am taking comments on board and can guarantee the third in the first trilogy will most definitely be the best. I really have taken your comments on board and watched what is most fun etc blah.

Vote Sprout - five - Jonnas, SPAMBOT4000, not_so_tiny, Gaggle64, martinist

Players 18 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, SPAMBOT4000, Strider, GanePark32.

Majority is 9.