N-Europe

ReZdiculous

Retro_Link

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't for the skin colour not matching, I'd swear that was a geniune picture of Bluey. It's uncanny how well the head matches the body.

Eenuh's head needs to be smaller to fit I say!

I was thinking that too. Other than that, it fits really well too.

I was thinking that as well. I think Eenuh looks quite good as well. J7 not too bad, FliNk not so great.

J7 was awkward to find pictures of. He's the perfect shaggy but a pain.

Flink likewise doesn't have any particularly great pics.

If it weren't for the skin colour not matching, I'd swear that was a geniune picture of Bluey. It's uncanny how well the head matches the body.

I was thinking that too. Other than that, it fits really well too.

Haha maybe I should go about matching the skin colours up. And yeah Eenuh's head is a bit big.

I may redo this when I have time but it was a rush job.

Haha maybe I should go about matching the skin colours up. And yeah Eenuh's head is a bit big.

The thing is, it's not Blueys skin colour that's the problem, it actually looks better than the skin on the Scooby picture. If you ignore the hands and the legs colour, it's perfect. It's all because they chose a stupid orange tint. I reckon if you tinted Bluey orange it would look odd/worse.

Also, can see why you might want to use him, but Flink really couldn't look less like Fred!

RACIST :p

I was going to put myself as Fred (because he's the leader/rediculously attractive one so naturally I thought of myself) but Fred and Daphne have that weird sexual tension which me and Eenuh don't really have.

RACIST :p

I was going to put myself as Fred (because he's the leader/rediculously attractive one so naturally I thought of myself) but Fred and Daphne have that weird sexual tension which me and Eenuh don't really have.

You do now! :D