Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was Rummy (far too intelligent for ReZ...) "What's it doing, pimping a suit?" or something to that effect, twas rather humerous! :heh:

Lol yeah, we were all mightily confused as to what a collared dove was(or I was at least, anyway). I wish I'd spoke to a few more people a bit more, but alas it all went a bit awry. Classic stuff though, I'm deffo up for the next one, though if I go anywhere away from london I might make it a few days rather than all in one day, that business stresses me out. Anyone wanna put me up?? :D

Brum! I like brum, cheap and easy to get to and quite a good little place, I vote brum!

(Also, few more pics to follow at some point, I just don't know when I'll get round to FBing them up)

My favourite part of the meet was ReZ calling me from the meet, me saying there'd been a collared dove in the house and him saying ''What's that...a dove in a suit?''.

That reminds me, someone ran over a pidgeon in front of us [Piro, Letty, Demonmike, thirtynine and Letty's bitch]. I say ran over, it just slammed into the bird and feathers went all over the place.

The pidgeon seemed to be fine.

We left the meet to find a decent pub, and walked for ages. We bloody ended up at Buckingham Palace.

No it really isn't.

Which part is that?

Only know the postcode is N18 and is near the Sherwood Oaks Business park.

Alton Towers is the best call, imo. Will be a bit more expensive naturally, but central location + lots of open green area + rides and arcades all around!

I dont think so:

<Eddage> N-E and rollercoasters, can it get any better?

<Kigan> i get scared on rollercoasters :(

<Rummy> im not their biggest fan either

<Eddage> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<Eddage> you heathens

<Eddage> :p

<Kigan> i am scared of heights

<raining_again> i don't like being thrown about :P

<raining_again> ill be passing on an alton towers meet i am afraid

<Eddage> you

<Eddage> all

<Eddage> suck

<Eddage> :(

<Pooki> i'll come eddage

You missed the best part Dante, where I implied that Pooki sucks "but in a different way" (men's willies for those who are slow on the uptake), was tres funny, although Pooki seemed to leave shortly afterwards...

SO

Alton Towers, Oui? Apparently I'm French now...

Alton Towers, Oui? Apparently I'm French now...

Depends when. If it's after next payday (ie, not this month), I'll probably join in.

Edit: I might even if it is this month. Although I'm not going on Nemesis. Last time I threw up. Well I say threw up, I had an empty stomach so I ended up just heaving with very little result. It hurt.

I don't think he's saying that. YOU CRAZY!
haha, it would appear so... I read 'central location' as 'central London'!... oh well...

I... FLinking... LOVE... Alton Towers!! and rollercoasters in general mind!

Come on Eenuh, how's it really any different than coming to the London meet? Wouldn't you just stay with Flink and then drive to AT early in the morning?

Edited by Retro_Link

An Alton Towers meet would be awesome as I've never been to a meet or Alton Towers so I could kill two birds with one stone right there. Plus I love rollercoasters so ReZ would be happy to have someone who shares a love of the things. Would depend when it is and how much it is to get in to the place and how much it is to get there. As I haven't been to AT, I don't know where it is or what is nearby rail station wise so it's something I'd have to look into. Also the money situation. I hate not having a job.

As for the meet just passed, wish I had been there. Looked like and sounded fun, although one of the pics ReZ posted in the HWYD thread shows Bluey looking less than impressed :p. Letty's hair is a bit loud though, in an awesome though as I like the colour.

A meet at Alton Towers would have everyone in groups spread out, then spread even further by queueing for rides... That's not a meet!

one of the pics ReZ posted in the HWYD thread shows Bluey looking less than impressed :p.

That might be my pic.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

As for the meet just passed, wish I had been there. Looked like and sounded fun, although one of the pics ReZ posted in the HWYD thread shows Bluey looking less than impressed :p. Letty's hair is a bit loud though, in an awesome though as I like the colour.

And it isn't a wig. :confused:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!