Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone film EEVIL & I's re-enactment of the Arnie-Carl Weathers 'Dillon!' scene in Predator? That would be uber-l33t-lol-whinzatastic.*

*Translation: Good.

It's genius, because Villan and Dillon sound so similar.

Who else is going to join in? I know ReZ wants a piece.

One of two things is happening with me:

1. I won't be able to make it, dependant on both money/time I return from Portsmouth.

2. I will be turning up some time in the afternoon possibly with an accomplice (Torpheus from these here forums) and possibly without my Toffee Apple Cider I've saved for 7 months just for this meet. If this is the case I shall be angry. Grrrr.

so we are meeting in the middle of Hyde Park? I'll give ReZ or jayseven a buzz if I get lost :)
I will mark on a map very specifically where we .....will...? should? meet later on this evening...if thats okay with everyone.

The first post has a decent looking map, or has the rendenzvous point changed?

Indeed - the X on the map in the first post. Also where we met last year. We were under a coupla trees, so if there are showers we'll be alright.

Last year in the morning it was raining, and we found some cool tree-cave things. Could go there!

Oh, and I recommend you fancy folks with permanent internets arrange for some sort of register/roll-call of definites now/tomorrow and make sure everyone has a number to call! I'm sure ReZ's number is readily found on these forums someplace... Not sure if I'll be online tomorrow, so saturday i get into pancras at midday and I'm probably going to have to walk to hyde park from there (sighs!), so I guess i'll be at the Spot by 1pm. See ya!

Oh, and I recommend you fancy folks with permanent internets arrange for some sort of register/roll-call of definites now/tomorrow and make sure everyone has a number to call! I'm sure ReZ's number is readily found on these forums someplace... Not sure if I'll be online tomorrow, so saturday i get into pancras at midday and I'm probably going to have to walk to hyde park from there (sighs!), so I guess i'll be at the Spot by 1pm. See ya!

Yeah, seriously EVERYONE just add my number if you're coming

07852 909058

I NEEDED contact last year, Hyde Park is a big place. If you don't have/enough credit then prank me and I'll call you right back.

No excuse for getting lost etc.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!