NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

That's actually something that's always interested me, do I have a noticeable west country accent?

No not much at all. Well except for when you put it on.

Also Villan I you did have a noticeable accent. Although I expected it to be a lot thicker.

I can't believe nobody asked me to show them my penis. I'd washed it and everything.

I can't believe nobody asked me to show them my penis. I'd washed it and everything.

Sorry I wasn't there this time :heh:

I would have asked had I actually fancied having a shower at the hostel, but I seriously prefer to go without a shower if I'm in some place such as that...

...Hope I didn't stink on Saturday because of that. :blush:

Hmm did anyone think that I had much of an accent that is representative of where I'm from? I'd be interested to know because I don't think I sound 'Cornish' as such... :heh:

Hmm did anyone think that I had much of an accent that is representative of where I'm from? I'd be interested to know because I don't think I sound 'Cornish' as such... :heh:

I didn't really hear any Cornish tones in your voice. :hmm:

Unfortunately I think its hopeless, he is clearly in love with ReZ after this weekend

Yeah. I touched his penis when he wasn't looking.

The accents I noticed were Buttons (awesomely Irish), Lettys (almost sounded American) and Villan (Brumtastic). I think Moogle had an accent as well, but I can't quite remember which.

Edited by Goafer

The accents I noticed were Buttons (awesomely Irish), Lettys (almost sounded American) and Villan (Brumtastic). I think Moogle had an accent as well, but I can't quite remember which.

I do agree, buttons and nando have superbly awesome local accents :D

Yeah, Rummy was suprised as well that I'm 24. A lot of people think I'm younger than I actually am. I guess I should consider it a blessing.

I think if I dressed differently, got a proper hair cut and generally stopped being a scruffy hobo, I'd probably look my age. But it's not going to happen. :awesome:

Please please please please get your name capitalized. Please? :D

Thats what I said!

I didn't really hear any Cornish tones in your voice. :hmm:

I knew it! so I don't have a Cornish accent afterall, I think that's pretty awesome considering I've lived in Cornwall my whole life lol. :heh:

I agree also, they both have lovely accents. :)

This... do eet! :D

Edit: And I really want to know what you said now that ReZ is sugar coating.

Oh it was nothing really, something about Moogle's penis. No biggie. Pun intended :p

Can someone post a picture with everyone on who went to the meet and can they label who everyone is, I want to put faces to names.

WOAH MAMA! :o

2 days since the meet!!! time flies when I don't get to eat. (I'll explain my day in how was your day)

THE MEET: THE COOLNESS BEARS EXPERIENCE :D:D:D

As I stated in my How was your day post on Saturday I met up with Bluey, Jamba and S.C.G. in Leichester Square!

Firstly I'd like to thank Bluey and Jamba for making sure I knew where I was going all day and taking care of me and having geniune concern for my well being. :) Sorry I've not said anything sooner BUT i've been busy ever since Saturday until now so I'd just like to start off with that! :bowdown:

So they were basically my adoptive parents for the day and I mean that in the nicest possible way. I think at one point Bluey wanted to Adopt me (not the other day some time ago), the offer is still open. :D

Okay so I am a very shy person and Buttons and S.C.G. have got my character down to a tee! I'm very quiet in crowds of people and stuff! I wish I'd talked more but I was a bit nervous round a lot of you! ^___^

I was better at one on one with like Rummy, Buttons and J7 for example. I know S.C.G. tried to engage me in conversation a few times and I'm sorry!

I arrived in Hyde Park with Bluey, Jamba and S.C.G. and we went on a hunt for the meet. Momentarily distracted by a roasted pig and a variety of birds on the lake. Having spotted a few crowds of people we realised they can't be Knee as there was far too many attractive women mixed in!

We wandered on. Deeper and deeper into the park we went as we became fascisnated by oldmen on rollerskates, it truely is a sight to behold. We grew tired of trying to the location we hoped we wouldn't have to get a pedalo across the lake. With the Sun beating down we were unsure what would be our next move when Bluey (or Jamba) spotted a shimmer of green light.

In the distance we noticed a group of people gathered underneath it, then it all became clear to us, It was Letty's awesome hair! :awesome: Using her as our Beacon of hope we ventured over to the hill to discover a warm welcome and the ever so excitable ReZ shout HEY GUYS. (which was certainly not the last time we'd here that key phrase)

I sat myself down and after a few quick nervous smiles assessed the situation. I think Rummy was the first to welcome me beckoning me over with his charming smile and confident offer of a manly handshake! I was intrigued by his battered old rubix cube.

Then I sat on the hill again and assessed the situation some more to see who was sitting on the hill. There were familar faces and a few unfamiliar faces as well. A few were playing football and others were intrigued by Bluey's frisbee. When WeeYellowBloke appeared a new frisbee took centre stage as it folded out. This fascinated everyone who attempted to close the damn thing. "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" i heard no one shout. Not for our mastermind Supergrunch who after one go folded neatly, unlike ReZ's attempt to fold the frisbee which was an onslaught of failure!

ReZ tried to show off his Uber Skills with the frisbee and at one point TWO:o I laughed but was also quietly impressed. :heh:

Inbetween all this Eevil rolled down a hill and people tried to make an N-E Meet sign OH and climbed a tree which had about 6 or 7 of our members in it at one point! including Ellmeister, Rummy, Thirtynine, Eevil, Eddage, Moogle..etc.

After all that had died down. J7 made his ever so awesome entrance. It was like watching a triumphant hero return from a great adventure unphased by it all casually smoking away! backpacks everywhere.

I got to chat with J7 a fair bit as he past on his wisdom (along with Ellmeister) to me and he was just great! Very easy to talk to for me. :grin:

Also Laurence as well (not sure if that's how you spell your name) I was suprised to find he is the captain of scotland's gaming team or something! That was really interesting and I was amazed by his skills and all the tournaments that go on.

Ellmeister, I was too shy to talk to you for most of the day but you were cool. I still love you. :heart: I got to High Five you at the end so all is well. I'm sorry if I looked at you awkwardly! :p

I saw The Bard briefly but I'm sure he disappeared too quickly before I had a chance to say hi!

Some went off on a beer run. While others stayed on the hill. Others including me got a bit hungry and went to a Cafe for lunch! This is where Supergrunch was kind enough to listen to my inane ramblings on a new game I was trying to invent which eventually was called "Don't Spear the pigs that are golden" and also whether killing someone and claiming that you thought they were a pig would hold up in court or at least get you classed as clincally insane. He wisely told me that Sticking ginger up a pigs bum will stimulate them.

Bluey came up with a genius idea of putting crisps in her sandwich (so I copied her) AND i bought a sandwich with Crawfish in it which I apparently now love. :yay: So back we went were people had got back from their beer run!

J7 was about to leave and so I offered him a rock (thick piece of bark) as a leaving gift and then decided to poke people with a stick. Rummy was terrified and in the end I only got to poke ReZ!

I cannot forget who made the best introduction for me. I was sitting there peacefully thinking to myself when out of nowhere a giant THUD! smacked into the back of my head. Everyone stood round shocked that I'd just been blind sided with a football. An N-E HUG was formed to make sure I was okay as an embarrassed nando made his way up the hill to greet me!

Nando apologised immediately but I didn't mind at all! Thus I was aware of Buttons and nando's arrivals. Which was epic! nando is such a nice guy and offered me tizer when my greedy little eyes latched onto his brightly coloured can. He was also wearing an awesome T-shirt.

Buttons is every bit as amazing as I imagined her to be, genuinely lovely! Great to talk to when I did manage to gather up enough courage but I do fear for her electronic equipment! :heh: I love the irish accent and just realised you were wearing purple, win! I'm sorry at some points I was half distracted by the DS!

Also thanks for saying I helped you tell you who people were even though I was useless! I did manage to call out a few names and some people turned round so I gave them an awkward thumbs up.

Through out the day I looked at different people. Alas there wasn't time to speak to everyone like Eddage, Goafer and Roadkill, next time! Also the Villan who had some ninja running technique for retrieving a ball and I think at one point chased a bird. Briefly spoke a few words to Thirtynine who was concerned this guy with a bubble cane was doing a poor job! I didn't get to speak to Moogle (though I did high five him) but he inadvertantly made me laugh when I was sitting about listening to some conversations that were taking place!

Happenstance I think I just shouted out who are you and gave you an odd thumbs up! an WeeYellowBloke I looked at you oddly for a bit, I didn't manage to summon up enough courage to ask for a Jelly bean!!!

Lazyboy in your sunglasses on the edge of a hill intimidated me in a good way. So much so that I couldn't even introduce myself to your kingly presence!

Letty your hair and accent is amazing. I was too nervous to tell you at the time, especially since I spilt your coffee! (which is stupid I know!)

Twozzok has the shoes or at least the pink laces that I want and I think that's all I shouted at his face!

Moving onto my DS sessions and I got completely owned in Mario Kart with Demon Mike using his snaking to the advantage and outrage of ReZ! Rummy helped me bring up the rear.

Then it was Pokemon's turn and I completely let Eevil down with my shoddy team of Pokemon as he was left holding the fort against S.C.G and ReZ with a Tyrianitar!

Then I challenged ReZ to a duel and I was completely set to lose when BAM! Blaziken came out and Torchic'd his ass! :grin: Day was also complete with his power spin dance and his obsession with strangers!

Human Pyramids were also had at the end before people dispersed! I went off with some people and at the edge of Hyde Park we said our goodbyes. I high Fived the few that remained. Eddage, Moogle, Ell, Goafer, Happenstance, Rummy, Marcamillon... I'm sorry if I've missed anyboy off that list!

People were very helpful to me all day both Rummy and Buttons offering to help me to a tube station. :yay: Which I found quite funny since I only live about 40 minutes from London and yet I'm having someone from Northen Island helping me out!

OOH OOH OOH! I GOT TO HUG RUMMY I WIN THE DAY! and went to give ReZ a high five but it ended up with me just touching his hand, which was odd!!!

So I walked off with Buttons and nando and got a high five from both!!! :yay:

I've probably missed a few bits out from my experience but I fear this was already too long and unreadable!

and thus ended a throughly enjoyable day!

ALSO:

Eenuh was there in spirit as I was wearing her T-shirt! :bouncy: but I forgot to show people. :( (also I was cold so I remained zipped up!)

and went to give ReZ a high five but it ended up with me just touching his hand, which was odd!!!

It was awesome. I hereby proclaim it the "High five with no speed or finish, just a long middle" we connected on a physical and mental level. :)

I <3 Coolness. I declare we speak more next time. Our brains need to combine. (The consequences could be dangerous though. We both know this to be true)

Cracking post Coolness! Almost made it feel like I was there!

I know. Makes me want to go.

I would only disappoint you all.

Fucking football and running up and down that slope, my legs are still achey! :(

YOUR LEGS ARE ACHEY?! You have seen my sexy bruise haven't you? ANSWER ME BITCH. :blank:

Yeah, that's what I thought.

He told me today I was on loudspeaker the whole time; outrageous! I thought I was just talking to him, ooooops.

As was said, how could you not hear us all? I'm not sure if I did this to his sister or you, but did you hear the following phrases:

"You son of a bitch!"

or

"Stop it Michael that tickles!"

?

lol, well I heard you all say hello, then I thought he took me off speaker. Oh well, I didn't say anything too bad (apart from right at the end, but apparently no one heard that/ReZ is sugar coating it for me).

I don't think ReZ's sister fell for it when he said he'd taken her off loudspeaker.

I don't think I have an accent at all, my voice is too robotic and monotone. Anyone?

I feel gutted for missing Buttons' sexeh Irish accent, but I agree with Lettys' voice, I was thinking a weird Yank/Canadian hybrid.

Then it was Pokemon's turn and I completely let Eevil down with my shoddy team of Pokemon as he was left holding the fort against S.C.G and ReZ with a Tyrianitar!

Not a problem chap, it was I who let you down, after my Tyranitar fell the rest of my team were dangerously underlevelled.

Link some damn photos already!

Here's my small collection:

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/eevilmurray/N-E%20meet%202/

Others took many more pictures than I. Someone upload their videos!

thank you muchly :P

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

your accent is also awesome - its like - where does she come from?!

I knew it! so I don't have a Cornish accent afterall, I think that's pretty awesome considering I've lived in Cornwall my whole life lol. :heh:

I agree also, they both have lovely accents. :)

thank you S.C.G - i admit i have no idea what a cornish accent should sound like but your accent was also amazing!!

ALL OF COOLNESS' post

it was wonderful to meeet you mr bears!...

I feel gutted for missing Buttons' sexeh Irish accent, but I agree with Lettys' voice, I was thinking a weird Yank/Canadian hybrid.

its like Rummy said something about it being weird or something that I had an irish accent ... and i was like "funny that.. me being from northern ireland...."

but i didnt really hear you speak either... just while pokemon was being played!

Edited by My Buttons are Magic!
Automerged Doublepost

Well, you're a mod. You have my permission to Do Eet! Although that would be breaking the only change names once (and back if need be) rule!

As was said, how could you not hear us all? I'm not sure if I did this to his sister or you, but did you hear the following phrases:

"You son of a bitch!"

or

"Stop it Michael that tickles!"

No that was his sister. We totally gayed it up.

Well, you're a mod. You have my permission to Do Eet! Although that would be breaking the only change names once (and back if need be) rule!

He isn't mod he's staff. And I don't think mods can even change names, only admins. (meaning only admins can change names not mods can only change admins.)

Fine! Fine! I've messaged Ashley again asking to have it capitalised. You awkward fuckers!

ReZs sister on the phone was awesome. "I'm getting annoyed now". How she's put up with him all these years I'll never know.