NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

ReZ shouting things at people as they passed, and us trying to pretend not to know him.

Hahaha...I've been there my friend :p

Along the way ReZ rang Mollymon, who told us about some sort of pigeon pimp in her kitchen or something whilst being on loudspeaker for the duration of our walk and talk. We promptly found out she was some sort of psychic regarding pimping pigeons, as shortly after the call we found none other than the Chillin' Pigeon(he goes by other names too, I think). He was a pigeon, that was chillin. We has his picture too.

He told me today I was on loudspeaker the whole time; outrageous! I thought I was just talking to him, ooooops.

He told me today I was on loudspeaker the whole time; outrageous! I thought I was just talking to him, ooooops.

Could you not hear all of us as well? I think it was mainly nervous laughter, waiting to see how ReZ would embarrass himself/us next.

Could you not hear all of us as well? I think it was mainly nervous laughter, waiting to see how ReZ would embarrass himself/us next.
lol, well I heard you all say hello, then I thought he took me off speaker. Oh well, I didn't say anything too bad (apart from right at the end, but apparently no one heard that/ReZ is sugar coating it for me).

Weren't you a boy before... have you now transitioned to manhood? :heh:

I realised at the meet that goaferboy is a shit name. Specifically the boy bit. I can live with goafer.

But yes, at the ripe ol' age of 24, puberty has hit me with about the same force as a Daily Mail reader hitting a ginger peadophile. And the gingophile is wearing a shirt that says "Princess Di supports Sharia Law".

Edit: And I really want to know what you said now that ReZ is sugar coating.

I approve of your new shorter name Goafer :) also lol at the meet I knew it was you because I'd seen pics on here before but for some reason I was still surprised, you look a lot younger irl too for some reason... but yeah it was pretty surreal meeting a lot of you who I'd allready seen pics of, a lot of you I hadn't seen pics of before and I would have never guessed - I guess the same could be said for me - either way, it was a pleasure to meet you all. :D

I approve of your new shorter name Goafer :) also lol at the meet I knew it was you because I'd seen pics on here before but for some reason I was still surprised, you look a lot younger irl too for some reason...

Yeah, Rummy was suprised as well that I'm 24. A lot of people think I'm younger than I actually am. I guess I should consider it a blessing.

I think if I dressed differently, got a proper hair cut and generally stopped being a scruffy hobo, I'd probably look my age. But it's not going to happen. :awesome:

S.C.G + Happenstance both looked different from what I thought bascially cause I hadnt seen photos of them!

also Moogle + Ellmeister looked different even though I have seen pictures of them.... weiiiiiird

Yeah, Rummy was suprised as well that I'm 24. A lot of people think I'm younger than I actually am. I guess I should consider it a blessing.

I think if I dressed differently, got a proper hair cut and generally stopped being a scruffy hobo, I'd probably look my age. But it's not going to happen. :awesome:

You're 24? Dude if I knew you were that old I totally wouldn't have raped you.

when your 60 and everyone else is old and wrinkly youll be thankful you look young!

(this is what i keep telling myself - i also dont look my age)

I was suprised at how many people I seemed to recognise as I rarely go into the User Images thread.

I was suprised at how many people I seemed to recognise as I rarely go into the User Images thread.

greg (/ nando / ) didnt have a clue for most of the people- he either asked them directly or i pointed them out (coolness also helped!)

I knew who everyone was, the people I was unsure about I figured it out based on you they were with (Happenstance with goafer, S.C.G with Bluey and Jamba, /nando/ with Buttons)!

I knew who everyone was, the people I was unsure about I figured it out based on you they were with (Happenstance with goafer, S.C.G with Bluey and Jamba, /nando/ with Buttons)!

Im worried now, I invite goafer onto the site and now im starting to look like his sidekick :p

Im worried now, I invite goafer onto the site and now im starting to look like his sidekick :p

More like lover.

heh... i came onto the site after / nando / but im the one getting recognised (thats what you get when you post pictures and he doesnt i guess...)

heh... i came onto the site after / nando / but im the one getting recognised (thats what you get when you post pictures and he doesnt i guess...)

Exactly, I was basing this purely on the User Image Gallery, I don't mean to imply anyone to be the sidekick!

Try telling him that! :cry:

Don't worry, just keep at it and he'll come round.

I find that Rohypnol helps.

Don't worry, just keep at it and he'll come round.

I find that Rohypnol helps.

Unfortunately I think its hopeless, he is clearly in love with ReZ after this weekend

also Moogle + Ellmeister looked different even though I have seen pictures of them.... weiiiiiird

Meeting and hanging out with the Moogle completely changed my view of him. I just cannot hate him for what he did in Xpert11 anymore. :awesome:

Didn't get to chat much with j7, but from that couple of minutes we spoke before he went off, I could tell he truly was an awesome character. :awesome:

I meant to ask, although I'm rather certain about it: Was my Brummie accent noticeable to you outsiders? :awesome:

Meeting and hanging out with the Moogle completely changed my view of him. I just cannot hate him for what he did in Xpert11 anymore. :awesome:

Didn't get to chat much with j7, but from that couple of minutes we spoke before he went off, I could tell he truly was an awesome character. :awesome:

I meant to ask, although I'm rather certain about it: Was my Brummie accent noticeable to you outsiders? :awesome:

you didnt speak to me much so no i didnt notice it :( (to be fair i didnt speak to you either! heh)

being in a group with all the different accents were funny... and i could understand you all :D

Yes, very!

That's actually something that's always interested me, do I have a noticeable west country accent?

And no one say "no, you have a very noticeable French accent though..."

I was dying to bring it up. But I thought it'd be better not to cause trouble. :D

Yes, very!

That's actually something that's always interested me, do I have a noticeable west country accent?

And no one say "no, you have a very noticeable French accent though..."

you had a noticeable accent but being from across the water i couldnt have told you what part of the country it came from :P