NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

I totally forgot about the tube station on the way home. ReZ dancing at people in the elevator. I have never seen such a brilliant example of the word "cornered". And also him dancing whilst stood next to (close enough to look like he was with them) some girls. It was like being in a nightclub, just with no music or anyone else dancing.

And also ReZ getting in a seperate elevator to be awkward and then hearing him moan "I only wanted to know if you liked the new Harry Potter movie" when getting out. God damn that boy likes strangers.

I totally forgot about the tube station on the way home. ReZ dancing at people in the elevator. I have never seen such a brilliant example of the word "cornered". And also him dancing whilst stood next to (close enough to look like he was with them) some girls. It was like being in a nightclub, just with no music or anyone else dancing.

And also ReZ getting in a seperate elevator to be awkward and then hearing him moan "I only wanted to know if you liked the new Harry Potter movie" when getting out. God damn that boy likes strangers.

Those poor girls just looked more and more confused as ReZ's dancing went on.

Blargh, Sounds like I shoulda stayed with you Rummy. We ended up walking to buckingham palace and trafalgar square looking for a pub. By the time we actually got to one I had to go anyways :/

Next time I'm going to bring one of those big-fuck-off maps all the tourists clog up the streets with.

aye but you;d need euros for the republic and who wants all that hassle :P

I don't have anything else...

snapshot031.jpg

Republic Credits will do fine.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Those poor girls just looked more and more confused as ReZ's dancing went on.

Hahaha, I loved it. I was laying on the moves.

Also, does anyone know who the orange and yellow tie'd people were? I interacted a little bit with some on the way home, and they were pretty loud, and obnoxious. So I regretted being somewhat friendly with them at first. Anyway, they were those typically middle aged British racist type people, and they ate sushi off the floor.

I wish it had lasted longer. I didn't get to speak properly to everyone. So apologies if I didn't talk to you much (although you're probably thankful for it.)

Only know the postcode is N18 and is near the Sherwood Oaks Business park.

N18 is in London. It must be NG18. And if that's the case then no wonder you think it's ok. That's Berry Hill, the richest part of Mansfield.

I used to be a part of the NG9 posse, now I'm just a lowly SK11 dude. Sad times.

Still, it's all better than my TS23 roots.

Hahaha, I loved it. I was laying on the moves.

Also, does anyone know who the orange and yellow tie'd people were? I interacted a little bit with some on the way home, and they were pretty loud, and obnoxious. So I regretted being somewhat friendly with them at first. Anyway, they were those typically middle aged British racist type people, and they ate sushi off the floor.

The ones that we assumed were wearing the new KKK outfits and got angry when finding out that the toilets were 30p to use?

I wish it had lasted longer. I didn't get to speak properly to everyone. So apologies if I didn't talk to you much

This... though I did attempt to move around a bit and talk to quite a few of you but we all seemed to be sitting in our kind of 'groups' but it was still awesome to meet you all and everyone who went seemed to have a good time - especially Rez - :heh: so it was all good, I'd definitely consider going again.

for S.C.G!

3736254155_2b4a906612.jpg?v=0

3737041560_d04d475abe.jpg?v=0

Yay teh ducccccccks! ty MBAM! :D

The ones that we assumed were wearing the new KKK outfits and got angry when finding out that the toilets were 30p to use?

YES! Hahaha, that was so fucked up. If you don't like that its 30p to piss then don't piss. Its not your privelage to piss.

But yeah, them! They were everywhere.

This... though I did attempt to move around a bit and talk to quite a few of you but we all seemed to be sitting in our kind of 'groups' but it was still awesome to meet you all and everyone who went seemed to have a good time - especially Rez - :heh: so it was all good, I'd definitely consider going again.

Yay teh ducccccccks! ty MBAM! :D

theres one more!

(also you seemed very quiet - well a lot more quiet than i thought you would be - lol)

3738928234_31c1296e2e.jpg?v=0

Rather than type an epicly long post, I'm just going to say, it was a pleasure to meet everyone. I thought I was going to be quiet so I tried to make as much conversation as I could with since I was only there for a day!

Football was fun, although I take offence to Nando's comment that there was no effort! I kept you at bay many a time and I even score with a nice ball through the legs of Eddage and past the goalie ;) That took effort! My legs ached the next day after all the walking around and running for the football up and down that hill. so this is what exercise feels like?

As for ReZ...well, the fact he decided to make a joke about a sign saying "You Are Here" and then replying, no I am here *pointing a metre away from the sign* pretty much sums it up :p

theres one more!

(also you seemed very quiet - well a lot more quiet than i thought you would be - lol)

3738928234_31c1296e2e.jpg?v=0

True enough I guess... ^^' I am - sadly - rather quiet irl as opposed to what I'm like online but I did make a fair bit of conversation every now and then as I became more relaxed around everyone but yeah I am a bit shy... :blush:

I was more surprised by Coolness though, almost total contrast between forum and irl but he did come out with some absolute gems, the " Pokemon Pedo-Meter " being the most lol-tastic. :D

True enough I guess... ^^' I am - sadly - rather quiet irl as opposed to what I'm like online but I did make a fair bit of conversation every now and then as I became more relaxed around everyone but yeah I am a bit shy... :blush:

I was more surprised by Coolness though, almost total contrast between forum and irl but he did come out with some absolute gems, the " Pokemon Pedo-Meter " being the most lol-tastic. :D

i have to admit when i get nervous i talk about random things (hence all the questions / pictures you got asked/shown!!)

and Coolness was soooooooo quiet but what he did say was a gem... have to admit the "pedo-meter" was one o the highlights of the day!

And I have to admit im usually quite shy around people except when i get nervous and just talk talk talk!

Fucking football and running up and down that slope, my legs are still achey! :(

And I don't think playing Rock Band drums just now helped my cause... :blush:

Do you like cheese?

ReZ, I live 5 minuted from the home of cheese... Cheddar (I'm claiming it to be the home of cheese, even if it isn't...)

Dude, Cathedral City is Cheddar cheese...

Isn't your favourite cheese Brie, anyway.....?

No, I don't like cheese, well, mozzarella I suppose.

I'm not French damnit >_<

Damn you all!

The 'age' is pronounced like on sausage... and signage.... and drainage....