NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

How we've put up with him for all these years confuses me :wink:

That was an awesome write up Coolness! I did notice accents abound at the meet(Letty's has always confused me a bit) but I couldn't place many of them, Villan was definintely a bit brum though. I liked Moogle's as well. And buttonses's!! I love irish accents, though I guess it was mighty strange to point it out to her, sorry about that :heh:

I do have some photos knocking about, but at present there's srs leccie fail in southeast and I'm not sure how much time I have left, something like us only getting a few hours a day, so I'll upload them when things are up and runningtings, then be posting back here then :)

Well done Goafer. Capital G's are for all the cool Guys, G.

In celebration of Goafer's capital G...

It just had to be done. :D

The meet was awesome. Even though I knew no-one haha. The best part was probably my amazing football skills and god like climbing of trees lol. £ 7.50 for a beef sandwich though, WTF?!!!!!?1

The meet was awesome. Even though I knew no-one haha. The best part was probably my amazing football skills and god like climbing of trees lol. £ 7.50 for a beef sandwich though, WTF?!!!!!?1

I had no idea who you was until you mentioned the beef sandwich :) Was nice meeting you KING OF SCOTLAND.

£ 7.50 for a beef sandwich though, WTF?!!!!!?1

Tbf though it did look really nice and you did get to keep the gherkin dish, though really for that price I don't think they would have complained if you kept the plate as well. :p

Welcome to the forums.

I didn't steal that little bowl btw! I didna have any. Pocketa argh! I want to post pictures but it says I can't. I'm on the train to glasgow for 5 hours and it just got delayed, were not even moving FML. Thank god for Blackberrys.

Cracking post Coolness! Almost made it feel like I was there!

and £1.90 for a coke! :oGET OUT! :shakehead :

It was good to meet your acquaintance, your highness.

:bowdown:

It was awesome. I hereby proclaim it the "High five with no speed or finish, just a long middle" we connected on a physical and mental level. :)

I <3 Coolness. I declare we speak more next time. Our brains need to combine. (The consequences could be dangerous though. We both know this to be true)

Haha. :grin:

Don't forget on a spiritual level as well. It was like the stars had aligned and I'd finally met my soul brother. :heh: In otherwords:

I <3 ReZ

We should definately talk more next time. The few moments we did I could already see the cracks in the earth start to appear. Implosion is inevitable if we meet for to long!

With our genius minds we need to create something BIG and "that banned wordzaphon" :p

Not a problem chap, it was I who let you down, after my Tyranitar fell the rest of my team were dangerously underlevelled.

I should have used my Pearl cart then we could have gone down in a Blaziken of Victory! :yay:

it was wonderful to meeet you mr bears!...

And you Miss. Buttons. :p

damn your awesome football skills! :heh:

welcome to the forums dude, was good meeting you!

Best part of watching you guys play football was wondering just how far down the hill it would roll this time :p

If someone had brought nets it woulld have saved a lot of time and effort. I blame Ed.

Best part of watching you guys play football was wondering just how far down the hill it would roll this time :p

That was pretty funny. I was quite impressed by the dodgy trench coated (watch salesman probably) blokes skills.

Something I also want to know. Do I still look like ReZs double? I remember people saying I was when I first joined and was going to introduce myself as such, but wasn't sure if it would be relevant. I don't see the resemblance myself. I'm far more dainty looking.

Who had the other version of this photo?:

5240_213234030580_509970580_7844658_7092102_n.jpg

I remember a few cameras being used. I want one where I'm actually in it properly! My beauty cannot be illustrated if only half of this Adonis like body is shown!

Your football skills were very good, but erm...I'd have been better had both my big toes been in perfect condition... :blush:

Welcome to the forums, anyway. :smile:

Well... yeah! Teh meetz. I didn't feel like I was there all that long, and I felt a bit pressed for time. I didn'treally get to talk for extended periods of time toanyone. I think being there first, then talking topeople as theyarrive is definitely the bet way to go!

I've only gt the net for another 15 mins, so no fancy write-up frm me!

5240_213234030580_509970580_7844658_7092102_n.jpg

This hppened last year -- A big group picture with everyone... except me :'( CRYFACE.

It was funny when Eevil walked up less than a minute afterwards; "did I miss anything?"

It was funny when Eevil walked up less than a minute afterwards; "did I miss anything?"

Complete with ripped trousers.

Oh my shitting God. I completely forgot that the talk on internet movies made me watch the one guy one cup video. That was rough, real rough. But all the way through I kept remembering what someone said. He didn't even have a boner. Why do it if it doesn't float his boat?

Oh Christ. I had forgotten the name. Now I'm going to have to watch it.

Edit: I hate you. Although I've seen something similar before.