NEurope
Eddage

N-Europe Summer Meet

The Villian has to buy boxes of chocolates for Bluey as way to say thank you now.

I always say thanks to bluey when shes done something nice the two times ive met her and now I knew why it was my danger sensor going to red alert, I knew she could take me in a fight!

Just kidding Bluey is an awesome person and the only NE member I have met!

Actually Bluey brought me a burger last time we met and I was finacially destitute, I owe her big time!

Aaa you're alright Eddage, ya drama queen.

How's about an Ireland meet sometime to be sure?

Aye, I'd be up fur a wee bit o' craic (don't hit me Irishers...)

Rummy said on chat earlier that he'd love it as well, N-E Ireland (the republic of, you know, the good part :heh:) holiday!

Rummy said on chat earlier that he'd love it as well, N-E Ireland (the republic of, you know, the good part :heh:) holiday!

fuck that - the north is where its at! ( of ireland!)

im proud of my wee country :(

Tbh... I was just happy to be going in the direction of an underground station, so thanks for showing us the way. :)

Oh and thanks again to Ellmeister, it was good of you to help point me and Villan in the right direction in the underground, thanks to Rummy also for helping Coolness out.

you should have come with us! we walked coolness to lancaster gate (and we;re obvioualy more fun...haha...)

To whoever asked a few days ago if you need to bring your own prophaylactics if you all suck...safe sex dude. You can still get the bad aids from oral sex. But you all met him this weekend and seeing as there's not an increase in green text and made up suffixes then you all heeded my advice nicely :)

The Villian has to buy boxes of chocolates for Bluey as way to say thank you now.

i love the plural - not just one box but many!

There's already four of us about.. it's basically BallymeNa-Europe as it is.. so everyone else get your backsides over here and spend a day in the town :heh:

Haha, sorry I'm in "take the piss out of the Norn Irish" mood after being down the pub with one of "you lot" earlier, love ya really!

:heart:

Yay... and me and Rummy can discuss the little plant knowledge I still have left!

I'd want to go to Northern Ireland though I think. Ahh feck it, lets road trip and be doing both now.

hehe ~ to all who've PMd me saying thank you for ANY tiny little thing i might have done for them in the past just in case....

y'welcome ^_^

and eevil - yes i got your PM but it confused me lots O-o until jamba reminded me what you were talking about (goldfish brain~~) and then aaaall became cleeear. nah i wasn't scared....much

O . o!

Yay... and me and Rummy can discuss the little plant knowledge I still have left!

I'd want to go to Northern Ireland though I think. Could road trip and do both.

aye but you;d need euros for the republic and who wants all that hassle :P

STOP WHINING![/Arnie]

I find it hard to express gratitude to people I've just met. :weep:

But I'll try it here now...

Th-th-thuck...thank you for letting me stay the night.

Th-thanks for teh Chinese takeaway. (This is now getting easier.)

Thanks for the bacon sandwich (I actually said thanks when bluey handed me the bacon sandwich. NYEEEEEHHHHHHHH!)

Thanks for it all.

Happy now, Mr Fawlty. :indeed:

OMG, you're so fucking rude. If that was my house I probably would have belted you one. Just as well Jamba and Bluey are such nice people.

My opinion of you has dropped greatly. There's simply no excuse for bad manners.

P.S. My apologies for not being able to come folks, looks like I missed out on a treat of a day :( I REALLY would've loved to have met buttons and nando as well, seeing as they're rarely ever on the same island as me.

Edited by Pookiablo

Yeah alright guys, let it go now, we don't need everyone having an opinion!

And again with the dictatorship that is n-europe...

OMG, you're so fucking rude. If that was my house I probably would have belted you one. Just as well Jamba and Bluey are such nice people.

My opinion of you has dropped greatly. There's simply no excuse for bad manners.

P.S. My apologies for not being able to come folks, looks like I missed out on a treat of a day :( I REALLY would've loved to have met buttons and nando as well, seeing as they're rarely ever on the same island as me.

yeh well we were lookin forward to meeting you too so :mad: *angry face*

im gonna stay out of the "drama" cause i had a good time and im not gonna spoil it so - PHOTOS

OREOS:

3737056104_90e22eb2ef.jpg?v=0

hotel-ness!

3737051670_7f40ca14b6.jpg?v=0

for S.C.G!

3736254155_2b4a906612.jpg?v=0

3737041560_d04d475abe.jpg?v=0

Big Ben:

3736244051_d711868bf3.jpg?v=0

Barratts!

3737023632_340739cd9c.jpg?v=0

Me with Nelson

3736309015_83b28dda68.jpg?v=0

(i look a bit sleepy but whocares!)

^ haha, awesome meeting Nelsinio!!

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Why Barratts exactly?!

i work in barratts in ballymena :P....

so i was like "wheres the nearest barratts so i can abuse my discount!"

yeh well we were lookin forward to meeting you too so :mad: *angry face*

im gonna stay out of the "drama" cause i had a good time and im not gonna spoil it so - PHOTOS

OREOS:

3737056104_90e22eb2ef.jpg?v=0

OMG! I didnt know they still make these! :D

You know how when the smallest of things end up causing the biggest problems? That's exactly what's happened here. Now I've come across as some impolite, ungrateful cunt who doesn't know when to take some things seriously.

I've sent bluey a PM, and I'm saying no more. Apart from that I am really upset about all this and that I'm not impolite, I just fucked up.

UMM YEAH!!! Get down the shops now!!

Although buy the white ones! (wait's for... '"racist")

Guys, I've looked at the pictures and seen all the cool stuff that you did, and I hope that everyone had a good time. There seem to be a bit of ill feeling, but I hope that doesn't take away from what looked like an awesome meetup.

I will move heaven and earth to be at a future N-E meet, hopefully with Ine, but we're loving all the photos and stuff. :)

UMM YEAH!!! Get down the shops now!!

Although buy the white ones! (wait's for... '"racist")

the shop only had those ones!and i was hungry so i wasnt gonna be picky!.... but they were delish!

I haven't talked so much about the people I met, mainly cos there was so many of you, but I don't think I didn't think anyone was totally awesome, except that shady marcamillian character maybe. I wish I'd got to talk to Nando a bit more, I really did love his high five(and his tshirt). That man knows how to high five! Unfortunately, our beer/food run felt like it took so much time, and a host of other people had appeared also, then I remember we later started DSing, and then all of a sudden the meet was finishing!

Cos everyone else has done it, here's how my day went...

I woke up rather early, yet managed to be epicly late meeting Marcamillian, thus we did not arrive in londinium central til just before/around 12. Upon reaching Hyde Park I was rather excitable, looked at maps to find The Cockpit and generally failed and kept wandering off early to try and find everyone, just cos I fail at map reading and I was so excited! We eventually found a motley looking crew beneath some trees, I recognised a Twozzok, a wild ReZ and then a Letty from afar, who then recognised me, ruining my not in motion plans to ninja into the group. There were lots of people! After some confusion and introductions, I realised we were there also with EEVLMURRAY, goaferboy, Happenstance, Udd-arje, Moogle, Villan, and Supergrunch. As time went on, with many phone calls to ReZ, both a Weeyellowbloke walked up to us, and then a thirynine. cruised along on his bicyclemobile. I think before him though, we'd spied a definite bluey and Jamba in the distance, accompanied by Coolness! and SCG. Needless to say, there still seemed to be a general...awkwardness of everyone sitting there knowing and not knowing each other, but it slowly dissappated over time.

Not too long later, Ellmeister(no e) appeared through the trees! I think a bit of the ice breaking consisted of a bunch of us rushing to, and climbing/attempting to climb, a tree. That and either playing football/trying not to be hit by the football whilst we sat. Jayseven appeared after also, laden in bags, with little else to his name. Awesome conversations were had, Jay and Grunch played some chess, right at the end of which, none other than The Bard appeared! At some point toilettings was needed, and Me Marcamillian and Twozzok went on a quest to find the toilets, to find a sign pointing to toilets 250m away, I swear it wasn't actually pointing at the toilets, that Marcamillians well corrected eyesight and reading skills lead us to.

More conversating ensued when we returned, and eventually some of us felt a hankering for both food and beer. In the mean time. a couple of other young ruffians had appeared, but I wasn't sure who they were. So after fully concluding that ReZ's is either smaller than mine, or I have at least .1 more megapenises than him, a few of us(Me, Marcamillian, Moogle, ReZ, Happenstance, Goafer, EEVIL, Le Bard, Weeyellowfellow, Eddarj, Villan and Ell?) departed on a beer/cheap food run to Sainsbury's local, with guidance from Bard as he seemed to know where he was going, with added bonus of some KFC for ReZ. Along the way ReZ rang Mollymon, who told us about some sort of pigeon pimp in her kitchen or something whilst being on loudspeaker for the duration of our walk and talk. We promptly found out she was some sort of psychic regarding pimping pigeons, as shortly after the call we found none other than the Chillin' Pigeon(he goes by other names too, I think). He was a pigeon, that was chillin. We has his picture too.

AAAaaanyway, we eventually got to the shop, bought some cash and some food and some drink(me and marcamillian got a bit held up inside, deciding between beers and breads and cocktail sausages). We eventually got a loaf of kingsmill and some damn fine cocktail sausages, to go with our John Smiths. Rejoined the others outside, to find Bard had departed, then accompanied half of us to KFC just to say we were gonna head back to the park, at which point ReZ got mighty confused about maths and how to work out how long it'd be until he saw us back at the park, I found it pretty amusing. We ventured back parkwards, along which journey I chatted with goafer and when we returned we found...new challengers had appeared!

Saying some hellos, and a goodbye to a rubbishly departing(:heh:) bluey and Jamba, I found we had procured a LazyBoy, DemonMike, Roadkill and probably someone else. I also came to find out the two young ruffians who had joined us early were none other than Nando and Buttons! Again, more conversating, then some DSage, then an abrupt standing and splitting of peoples after some photographies, we seemed to have concluded we were making our ways back to the places we had to go :(

And so! A rather lengthy walk being led by our newly found french friend Uddarje ensued, generally with ReZ shouting things at people as they passed, and us trying to pretend not to know him. We found ourselves coming out near Queensway, where a sad goodbye was said to Coolness, Nando and Buttons with a hug a high five and a handshake(I was in awe and wanted more high five, Buttons politely declined) as the rest of us headed for our tube station(whilst apparently Eddage and Moogle bopped off to the hostel, I hadn't realised they were). Nando had the most spectacular high five, I found it epicly awesome from a dude I'd just met!

Then there was...sort of 7. Me, Marcamillian, ReZ, Happenstance, Goaferboy, and Ell, at the tube with Villan and SCG who were heading towards Chataeu bluey, so we all slowly made our ways back home. Leaving Ell on the red tube, the 5 of us headed to the brown tube, here was the tearful moment we had to part ways, right in front of the Tubemap thingy which shows where the tubes go, much to the annoyance of people trying to see which tube went where. Hugs and goodbyes were had, especially as I had to leave ReZ, the only remnant of the meet being the lone tear strolling down my cheek. Twas a damn fine day N-E, twas a damn fine day.

Edited by Rummy

Blargh, Sounds like I shoulda stayed with you Rummy. We ended up walking to buckingham palace and trafalgar square looking for a pub. By the time we actually got to one I had to go anyways :/