Perfect Dark XBLA

Gizmo

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XBLA Joanna Dark (Victoria Beckham) looks like this:

*resents that comparison*

The new Joanna Dark character model looks hot, whereas Victoria Beckham does not :heh: besides, at least she now looks more british and a lot better than the more american/crap character model used in Perfect Dark *spits* Zero... :blank:

perfect-dark-zero-2.jpg

I rest my case... :indeed:

Edited by S.C.G

*resents that comparison*

The new Joanna Dark character model looks hot, whereas Victoria Beckham does not :heh: besides, at least she now looks more british and a lot better than the more american/crap character model used in Perfect Dark *spits* Zero... :blank:

perfect-dark-zero-2.jpg

I rest my case... :indeed:

But she was so full of Teen Angst then, she was dressing out.

The magsec 4 and farsight look great, I just don't understand how they can have massacred the character art like that. Like all crappy concept art, I just can't imagine being the artist who finished that and sat back thinking "hey, good job me!". That would be a "shit, better burn this before anyone sees it and fires me" piece in my book.

• 1 month later...
For those asking: Perfect Dark Zero will be coming to Arcade in a few months. That's all the info I have.

Yes, I mean the original Perfect Dark...sorry, did not mean to have Zero on the end ;)

Via Twitter

Shame, so it seems like February/March.

Edited by Cube