N-Europe

So I'm kinda happy

Naomi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, let's try to be tactful, for once. We might end up scaring her away. :p

Anyway, good luck. You may seem young, but true love doesn't have an age. All the best wishes. :)

And like the others have said, don't worry about sexuality in here. To be quite frank, I haven't got a full overview of who's gay in here and who's not. :p

lol thanks for all the good luck for the date today guys,maybe I'll take pics or something.

i'll totally try to get her to join

-okay i'll admit i overreacted Murray..sorry about that haha-

i understand why people would be skeptical of a lesbian relationship at 14...but honestly it was all innocence and with good intentions x)

and um to the 2 that said they wish they were bi....it really isn't all that great.

its kinda of like being half black and half white

some people in the gay community don't totally accept you because they think your just going through a "phase" and will turn lez or gay eventually

and then people outside of the gay community (some ) think your just doing it for a fad or using it to try to get guys

Sucks honestly

i can't remember if i said hello to you in your "i'm new" thread.......

HELLO!! :yay:

i think maybe EEVIL meant something more like "wow - being 14 and emotionally mature enough with yourself to know you're bisexual and be in a non-one-night-stand-y relationship is both unusual and admirable!"

.......but EEVIL mainly expresses his opinions in web-comic form so it's kinda hard to know exactly what he means when he starts actually typing.. :heh:

Oh i didn't know she was from the US.

Taken from first post.

I looked online and found out my local theater is playing La Cenerentola (in texas! wtf right?) anyway

She lives somewhere near Texas, which may be in the US. Is there another Texas outside that general region?