N-Europe

Mafiawesome: The San Luis Penguins

jayseven

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got me, sweetie! Scarlett's the name. The client's name last night? Lil' ol' MoogleViper. Such a handsome young'un. But suspicious, perhaps. If something happens to me in the next few days you know who to look out for.

I guess it's for the best for the town if I reveal what I know in case becoming a zombie means I'm unable to post in the thread. Zombies die if they don't "taste" another player within two days, this is done by targetting someone during the night. If two zombies target the same person then neither of them will succeed. It's important to note that the biting doesn't spread the disease apparantly, so me tasting someones flesh won't infect them. I dunno if it'll injure them or otherwise or not though.

Zombies have to do this every night until they're healed. I beg of you, don't let little ol' me turn into a hideous monsterfreak!

Hmmm, so if biting doesn't spread the infection, how come you got infected from someone nibbling on you? Just a bit confused by that.

Hmmm, so if biting doesn't spread the infection, how come you got infected from someone nibbling on you? Just a bit confused by that.

It would make sense that only the original zombie can make new ones.

hey guys - The write-up is indeed very lengthy, but the future ones shouldn't be as long once scenes and people are set-up as they mostly were in this first night's events.

Sorry to the several people I've confused with my PMs and such! I'm about to hop on a train and be a little busy tomorrow with bereavement plans soo, but i'll try to update this tonight/tomorrow night, but won't write anything up 'til thursday.

It would make sense that only the original zombie can make new ones.

Yeah I guess. Wasn't sure though if we're starting off with only one zombie or more or something. This zombie epidemic sounds nasty though, we better try to stop it!

Also, since we think Moogleviper/the gravedigger is suspicious, should we question him a bit? Like, what on earth were you doing with that prostitute if even a zombie got to her before you did? =P

Undertakers ---> Zombies... could be his power? Seems a little farfetched but you know, seems doable.

So moogle, you look very suspicious, why should we not lynch you?

He is sounding a little suspicious, from a recent report i read.

Yeah I guess. Wasn't sure though if we're starting off with only one zombie or more or something. This zombie epidemic sounds nasty though, we better try to stop it!

Also, since we think Moogleviper/the gravedigger is suspicious, should we question him a bit? Like, what on earth were you doing with that prostitute if even a zombie got to her before you did? =P

I'm guessing the prostitute targeted the gravedigger. That's usually how prostitute roles work, they're roleblockers.

Jimbob, I think you should spill the beans.

Guest Maase

Jayseven, this write up is amazing, don't stop doing them like this, its seriously cool and I like this much type of information and feeling in the Mafia game.

(sorry if this is too long...)

1st Night

The smoke marbled in the lamplight, projecting down onto his ‘slab’. He spat on his pea-green rubber gloves and rubbed them together until the goo was a hue of pink. With a squelch, he pulled out the last bullet, this one in the liver.

‘well now, lookee here…’ He gave himself an imaginary pat on the back, and replaced the cigarette, into the kidney bowl-cum-ashtray, sitting abstractly between jayseven’s jaw and collarbone. He turned to his journal, and entered in some more figures and notions into specific boxes from the rows and columns that filled the page. ‘Looks like a lotta people targeted the sheriff before his downfall.’ He remembered the letter he, too, had sent to jayseven the previous night. Connor sighed. Fat load of good that is to know, huh. Extinguishing the cigarette and hurling his soiled garments into a corner, he slumped away up the stairs to bed.

Is this the guy who killed the Sherif? Kinda confused, someone help me, please.

As always, all the lights are on at Moriarty’s, but barely a sound was heard. Besides the boss’s drawling.

‘Hussy! Will you stop fidgeting for one second. I’m jist askin’ a few questions, is all.’

‘Aw Moriarty, c’mon now, you’ve been asking me these nonsenses all night! The nights are mine, boss, you know that.’

‘Ok Scarlett, just one more question;’ Moriarty swigged and sucked at the dregs of his third bottle, swaying a little more than usual; ‘if there were two guards, and two doors, and onnuvvem had a key to the truth, and the oth’ad a truth to the key, but you knew not which, then which door would know to know first, and which how would you know to as—’

‘Oh, that’s just it.’ She starts to leave. ‘That’s just about the biggest pile of crap I ever heard.’ Go to bed.

Nothing here, besides the fact that we have Scarlett and Moriarty known.

Seems like Scarlett was trying to have her night shift on the bar, but Moriarty was boring her, so she just got away.

Out on the causeway, another interrogation, of sorts, was taking place. Vincent was man-handling the brown horse, laying one hand after another, mumbling something about lengths of wood and nails.

‘Hush now, gee-gee. If someone gets hungry enough, you’re gonna need a wooden overcoat too, mmm?’ He shouts over his shoulder at the fellow behind him, each of them a pen and paper in hand; ‘that question is just bull. What sort of answer do you expect?’

‘It’s not a crap question, sir. I think it’s awful vital the town has its freedom t’speech n’all.’

‘Listen once again, I am the undertaker. If I were you, I’d be more worried if my sense o’ humour wasn’t so darn morbid, y’understand? Now go on, git. I have a feeling she’s for me.’

The editor tipped his hat, despite Vincent not looking nor caring, and made his way home. Vincent slicked his eyebrows apart, and ran his fingers through his hair, and gave a curt bow.

‘Good evening, Mister’ she opened. ‘Might I speak with you more… privately?’ With not another word, she took him by the hand, and away down the alleyway behind the surplus store. The horse harrumphed, and trotted behind awhile, as horses do when they don’t know to mind their own business.

So, an Editor tries to find something from the UNdertaker, finds nothing

Meanwhile, a slut comes and calls Vincent, the Undertaker.

Pinkie Pete swore he never knew no songs by heart, he just let his fingers do all the thinkin’. Such clear-headedness was troublesome for any pioneer of the west, so Pete was glad for the job in Barbar’s saloon.

Amidst the chatter and hubbub were few familiar faces. Near enough every able-stomached man chose Barbar’s pot-rottin’ juice over Moriarty’s finer malts, as a matter of beans rather than principle. But interestingly, the Pastor and the Postman were at Luke’s table. Luke was chewing on an unlit cigar, as was his habit. He was laughing and slapping his thighs at his own jokes, while the Pastor and the Postman were looking the worse for wear.

‘Wossamatta boys! You caving so soon? But I’m only up twelve dollars!’ Luke chuckled.

‘Whish onovvyoo do I di… do I di… dooeyerect mi’woords to?’ The Pastor’s cards were half in his hand and half face-up on the floor, or the table, or wherever they’d slipped out. One hand trying to lean on his waist, the other arm pointing at the Luke in the middle. ‘Eff you… Eff you see… Effuseenaman? Bigman. Teepee. ‘Eey… Eey livsinoneofem! T’istroo.’

‘is that who you’re looking for?’ Luke pointed at a man stood with the saloon doors still swinging behind him. A man with crocodile-skinned shoes and a white hat.

The man was looking around the bar, until his eyes rested on the piano player. Before he could start to make his way there, the dog-collared Pastor had halted him.

While the pastor was blabbering, the postman was nodding off, then catching himself. Luke plucked the cigar from his mouth and winked at Pete. Pete nodded, and slunk off.

‘Well there, Postie, it’s not closing time, but y’ought go home because I don’t think you can stay here.’

The postman collected himself and left, with one leg tap-dancing and the other doing the waltz.

Outside he paused to remember the way home. ‘Rye.. Rye’arr buss.. sshh.. shhwee---’

‘Alreet, Postie?’ Pete steadied the postman with an arm, and turned him like a weathervane points him towards his house. ‘Jes’ keep on straight, you’ll be home in no time.’ The postman tried to doff his hat in thanks, but instead knocked his glasses off, which hung on their cord around his neck.

‘Fankyoo, sunny! I nevr much thi’ drink, y’know.’ He set off, like a dizzy bee, muttering the wrong words to himself all the way.

So... Luke can make 2 guys drink and distract them, or something?

Also, what's up with that Pete? Kinda suspicious from him.

And is the "Crocodile Boots" guy the one who killed the Sheriff? Then who's the one in the first part of the Writeup?

Or is the Pastor confused?

Back inside, the pastor was making efforts once more, and to entirely the wrong person still. ‘Confesh! Confesh! You! You… don’ seeeeem t’look… like yoo. Nunnofyoo doo- *hic* -ooo…’

‘Confess?’ He spat.

The pastor nodded. ‘Yesh! I want to forgeev…’ The pastor had opened his arms, and motioned to hug the newcomer. Slapping his hands away, the stranger snarled.

‘I will confess nothing to an inebriated sonofa bitch who shames the cloth he carries on his pot-bellied frame as yourself.’

‘Confesh! Yoo mush, yoo injun, yoo.’

‘Ok. Ok, I will confess this. I ain’t no Indian, y’hear me? I’m only here for one reason.’

‘Wosshat? N’injun? Sheeet…’

‘Let’s just say my mother don’t want two sons no more.’

So... He's the one who killed the Sheriff? And he's the Sheriff's brother?

Damn confused in that part.

Or is the Pastor so confused he didn't see that he was NOT the killer of the Sheriff?

Barbar saw the Deputy enter the saloon, and put down his glass and cloth. He went and greeted Dirk, who quietly whispered in his ear and took him out of the saloon, a grip on his arm.

Dirk is the Deputy, right?

Which means Barbar got arrested, interesting.

Pete, happy the Postman was far away enough now, pulled his pickings from his pocket. On the front was written ‘to jayseven’, while on the back was written the Postman’s first name. Inside, the letter read; I’m good.

‘Huh. Well how ‘bout th—‘ But before he could finish, it went black for Pete.

Once Charlie was sure Pete was unconscious, he let go of the potato bag closed over his victim’s head, Charlie was pacing up and down, scratching at his arms. ‘Shuddup. SHUDDUP sally. Shut uuuup. No. No. Yes, this is the right guy…’

So... Pete wanted to read the card from Postman, only thing it said is "I'm good", lolwut?

Also, Charlie put Pete unconscious, not sure why, but he seems to have a good reason, due to the "this is the right guy"

The doc seemed half-frenzied when he walked into the deputy’s office. Barbar was behind the bars, sharing some joke with Dirk.

‘Uh, howdy boss.’ Doc started, ‘it’s bout time for your check up, yessir.’

‘Ah, doc, sure thi—’

BLAM. BLAM BLAM BLAM. BLAM. BLAM.

‘say, Doc, maybe we best do this another time, huh?

The doctor wants to give medicine to the Deputy, right?

And seems like Barbar got really arrested.

About the "BLAM BLAM BLAM", seems like someone was killed.

The all-familiar cacking laughed had long died down. Snake-skinned boots had left the scene. Between the flapping of the doors was spied a body, slumped on the floor, leaning on a barstool with a frozen hiccupping face, was the vacant body of Moriarty.

Tellyn is dead. He was Moriarty, a drunk investigator who more often than not got things wrong. He was good.

Well, then, nothing really to add here, but I think that the Crocodile Boots is not the killer then, probably a Bounty Hunter, or something like that (Reads too much One Piece, lol).

Also, seems like the first guy is also not the killer

So, I have a question, what does "Connor" mean? Is it a ranking like Sheriff or a name?

‘Oh, Vincent, yes, Vincent… oh…’ She moaned, behind the supply store.

‘What, Scarlett?’

‘I love it when you nibble me that way.’

‘… Honey, that ain’t me.’

She begins to turn blue. She screams.

Fucking lol'd.

But yes, seems like there's another guy besides the Undertaker and the Slut in the bed.

Elsewhere, a man checked his traps, unable to sleep, while another slept under the stars, dreaming of gold.

Not much here, but I'l remember this.

The postman finally made it home, and sat in his chair with one shoe off and on, and hurriedly leafed through the letters before he forgot who he was looking for. He dropped them all on the floor, and by the time he had re-arranged them he had done and lost the thought. Who was he looking for again? He held a letter in his hand, certain it wasn’t the one he was going to open, but full of urge to open it anyway.

I am good, it read.

So, he's looking for someone, but got confused due to Luke, right?

Also, another letter that reads "I'm good"? lol

You got me, sweetie! Scarlett's the name. The client's name last night? Lil' ol' MoogleViper. Such a handsome young'un. But suspicious, perhaps. If something happens to me in the next few days you know who to look out for.

I guess it's for the best for the town if I reveal what I know in case becoming a zombie means I'm unable to post in the thread. Zombies die if they don't "taste" another player within two days, this is done by targetting someone during the night. If two zombies target the same person then neither of them will succeed. It's important to note that the biting doesn't spread the disease apparantly, so me tasting someones flesh won't infect them. I dunno if it'll injure them or otherwise or not though.

Zombies have to do this every night until they're healed. I beg of you, don't let little ol' me turn into a hideous monsterfreak!

First of all, great deduction, Jonnas.

Now, onto your role: I think that the Doctor can treat you, but maybe he'l have to decide between you and the Deputy.

Speaking of which, I wonder if the Deputy is a Zombie, as the Doctor was about to give him a medicine, right?

hey guys - The write-up is indeed very lengthy, but the future ones shouldn't be as long once scenes and people are set-up as they mostly were in this first night's events.

Sorry to the several people I've confused with my PMs and such! I'm about to hop on a train and be a little busy tomorrow with bereavement plans soo, but i'll try to update this tonight/tomorrow night, but won't write anything up 'til thursday.

By me, it could be even longer

Seriously, dude, your writeups own.

And its not confusing if we examinate them in this thread like I did and get answers for our questions about the things we are confused about.

--------------------

Now, after quoting the important posts in this thread from this day, I think its not Moogle who did the Zombie thing, as he did say "That wasn't me".

Then again, I find it weird that he manages to run from the Zombies, while she doesn't.

I'm starting to suspect Moogle, but I won't lynch him yet.

Also, Jasyseven, please don't make the stupid rule of time limit, that always ruins the Mafia games, no exceptions >:(

I don't think the gravedigger is responsible for the zombies. My reasoning? He was too busy getting laid that night :heh:

I still distrust him, though. No solid reasoning behind that, I just don't get a good vibe from him.

Right so now we're kind of not trusting moogle based on gut feelings, and we're looking for the zombie who, I'm going to assume, is either part of the mafia (unlikely) or more likely a neutral who has in to infect a certain number of people. Perhaps he will start another mafia if he converts enough people? Probably not, but hey.

Anybody have any info about the zombie, or anything else at all, about Moogle or someone else? There must be something...

No I'm not the zombie. Yes I am the undertaker. No I'm not in the mafia. My role is investigator. I didn't get a pm but I'm guessing I was roleblocked by the whore or J7 didn't pm me. Or my info only appears in the write up. I targeted Ell last night so I'm guessing he's the horse.

Guest Maase

So...

I don't know why, but I don't got the feeling from "Investigator" on the write up:

Out on the causeway, another interrogation, of sorts, was taking place. Vincent was man-handling the brown horse, laying one hand after another, mumbling something about lengths of wood and nails.

‘Hush now, gee-gee. If someone gets hungry enough, you’re gonna need a wooden overcoat too, mmm?’ He shouts over his shoulder at the fellow behind him, each of them a pen and paper in hand; ‘that question is just bull. What sort of answer do you expect?’

‘It’s not a crap question, sir. I think it’s awful vital the town has its freedom t’speech n’all.’

‘Listen once again, I am the undertaker. If I were you, I’d be more worried if my sense o’ humour wasn’t so darn morbid, y’understand? Now go on, git. I have a feeling she’s for me.’

The editor tipped his hat, despite Vincent not looking nor caring, and made his way home. Vincent slicked his eyebrows apart, and ran his fingers through his hair, and gave a curt bow.

However, I'm far more suspicious on a roleblocker, specially if the role is of a prostitute.

I don't know which one of you to vote lynch yet, but I'm almost sure that one of you is up to no good.

Right, cheers moogle for telling everyone who I am.... >_>

As for the comment about measuring people up, I can see that. HOWEVER, if you read that paragraph that Maase quoted, he says something about someone eating me so I may need a wooden coat (I'm guessing to protect). Now..how would the undertaker know about someone trying to eat me?

Also an undertaker who measures people? I'm confused about moogle. Still suspicious but meh.

Right, cheers moogle for telling everyone who I am.... >_>

What's with the long face?

Hmm...a suspicious investigator who slept with a suspicious prostitute zombie.

Should we take a risk and have the doctor heal Dyson or shall we put him out of his misery?

Tell us more! What 'report' is this and how did you come by it? Does it say he is bad, good, or what?

I'm guessing the prostitute targeted the gravedigger. That's usually how prostitute roles work, they're roleblockers.

Jimbob, I think you should spill the beans.

From my sources, i know that he was making a coffin the night before this murder. For what reasonings i don't know.