N-Europe

Holiday / Wedding Photos ... now with Video

Mokong

Hey Guys,

Here's a whole bunch of pics for ye from my recent holiday in the Philippines plus some pics of the wedding... still waiting on the professional pics to come... will be a couple of weeks.

Videos from the holiday should also start appearing on my Youtube (MokongX3M) soonish

First Picture on April 3rd, in the Mall of Asia, Manila with a bunch of Pinoy Youtubers I met up with when I arrived in the morning and before my domestic flight to Iloilo latter that same afternoon

noytube12.jpg

One of the studio photos we got done up of the group at the Mall of Asia.

noytube15.jpg

Me and Joy with some of my cousins and one of hers (the guy to the left of me) in my mothers hometown, Igbaras

SV202160.jpg

At the civil wedding, with the Judge on the 14th April, the top i'm wearing is a traditional Philippino formal wear called a Barong

DSC02575.jpg

Another pic from the civil wedding with both sets of parents

DSC02581.jpg

Group shot with my cousins on my "night out" before the Church wedding

SV202195.jpg

The church wedding, April 16th with the maid of honor, my sister and the bestman, my cousin... wearing a tux for this one of course and look damned good if i must say so myself... if i was an actor i could be the first non-white James Bond, looking that good, hahaha

SV202233.jpg

Group shot with all the bridesmaides, flowergirls, groomsmen, etc

SV202239.jpg

At the reception sitting at our table

SV202255.jpg

The couples first dance

SV202281.jpg

Honeymoon on April 19th, we went to Cebu (45mins flight from Iloilo) and stayed at the Shangri-La Resort in an Ocean Club Room

SV202551.jpg

Pic of the room/bed

SV202340.jpg

Another picture in the room

SV202342.jpg

View of the beachfront from our balcony

SV202338.jpg

Down by the beach, on the rock formation in the middle of the above pic

SV202354.jpg

On one of the sunloungers by the main pool

SV202361.jpg

The Chi Spa area, after our Couples Ying-Yang Massage spa treatment... bloody awesome it was.

SV202396.jpg

April 20th, did a tour of Cebu, first stop, not far from the hotel, the Shirne of Lapu-Lapu, known as the first native of the archipelago to have resisted Spanish colonization. He is now regarded as the first Filipino hero.

SV202422.jpg

This is at a guitar factory, Cebu is famous for it's handmade guitars

SV202427.jpg

Outside the Sto. Nino Basillica in Cebu

SV202435.jpg

Magelleans Cross Shrine just a short walk from Sto. Nino

SV202439.jpg

Outside Fort San Pedro

SV202445.jpg

Inside Fort San Pedro... with a cannon

SV202447.jpg

The Toaist Temple in Cebu

SV202482.jpg

At Tops Viewing Point, highest point in Cebu, over looking the city, way down below

SV202499.jpg

Our driver for the tour Mr. Danny Noy... if by chance anyone is looking to visit Cebu, I highly reccomend to contact Danny to organise a city tour

SV202511.jpg

Back at the hotel, swimming in the infinity pool

SV202522.jpg

Jetski with hotel in the background, you can see our room too... 7th floor, 3rd room in from the left, :)

SV202558.jpg

We took turns driving, and Joy drove back

SV202564.jpg

Went to Manila after Cebu cuz we had to go to the Irish Consulate to apply for Joy's visa to move here (still waiting on result, will take a few weeks), we stayed there for the final week and while I was there, there was another NoyTube gathering at the Mall of Asia so I went along, here's a cool group shot by the main entrance

SV202581.jpg

And of course we did a studio shoot again, here's one of the pics from that

noytube25.jpg

In Manila, area called Antipolo, the day before I came home, April 30th, we took some cousins to a swimming pool for the day, place was called Bosay Resort, here's me and Joy by a waterfall display

SV202654.jpg

Update: 23/May/2009

Video

Edited by Mokong

bridesmaids in blue! CUTE! bluey approves :laughing:

bluey shall add this idea to the huge crazy-person wedding book scrapbook a-la monica from friends.

...bluey is kidding, jamba.... ^_^

seriously!! the whole place looks beautiful! including the wedding couple :grin: huraaaaaay for holidays-slash-weddings!

Looks nice, was the sea water warm? I only ask because whenever I visit the Meditteranean, the water is usually too cold to have a decent swim in.

I believe the Phillipines is one of the only two (or three?) Christian countries in Asia.

Looks nice, was the sea water warm? I only ask because whenever I visit the Meditteranean, the water is usually too cold to have a decent swim in.

I believe the Phillipines is one of the only two (or three?) Christian countries in Asia.

It's warmer than the sea in Ireland anyway, haha. Yeah the sea is fine over there, love it.

And I always thought the Philippines was the only Christian country in Asia.... can't think of any other?

• 3 weeks later...

*bumpage for video*

None of the clips is footage from the professional video which we had done... cuz I don't have that yet, it's on the way, I might upload some of that at a later date. All these were from my own camera that my cousin was using, though he didn't record as much as I told him to, but I think I made a decent effort with what I got to work with.

The Reception after the Church wedding was at Racsos Woodlands

http://www.exploreiloilo.com/racsos-inland-woodland-resort.html

Edited by Mokong