NEurope
My Buttons are Magic!

Her Clutch Control Is Magic!

Ah many congrats! 2 Minors is pretty amazing. Freedom is now yours!!

I've been driving 8 years now, when i took my test I passed first time with 9 minors :)

i actually thought i had failed it 10 minutes in :(

Same thing happened to me. I had that awkward moment when the lights are just going from green to red and you don't know whether or not to go through on yellow. I hit the brakes pretty hard. Thought I'd failed within 200m of the test centre. Put me at ease for the rest of the test though, no pressure if you've already failed. Turns out I only got a minor for it and I passed.

Driving is rad. One of my favourite things to do. Congrats.

..like some of the rest of you have said, I too thought I had failed near the beginning of the test (was indecisive and had to brake pretty late when I made my mind up.. though I still had things under control :heh:)

Anyway.. the 'buttons amazes me every single day :smile: ..she is too awesome :yay: I'm looking forward to trying out the passenger seat for a change :heh:

Edited by nekunando

Congratulations. Have you got/are you getting a car?

my dad went looking at cars today

i REALLY want a 207:heart:

Welldone!

2 Minors is AMAZING!

I thought id failed almost everyimte i messed up.

thank you =) its the only thing ive done in my life pretty near perfect!

..like some of the rest of you have said, I too thought I had failed near the beginning of the test (was indecisive and had to brake pretty late when I made my mind up.. though I still had things under control :heh:)

Anyway.. the 'buttons amazes me every single day :smile: ..she is too awesome :yay: I'm looking forward to trying out the passenger seat for a change :heh:

thank you :heart: we SHALL go out for a celebration soon!... im thinking dominos? (that thread really hasnt put me off)

Congrats My Buttons are Magic!!

thank you Dante =)

Penblwydd Hapus!

Oh wait....

Er...Llongyfarchiadau!

errrrr? what?!

Congratulations lil lady!

thank you very muchly :D

Grats. :)

And I say "grats" again, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this message due to shortness of aforementioned (read: this) message, which in turn forces everybody to read this pointless blabbering which stems from me having just come back from a week's travel and still being up at friggin' a quarter to five in the morning!

Grats. :)

And I say "grats" again, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this message due to shortness of aforementioned (read: this) message, which in turn forces everybody to read this pointless blabbering which stems from me having just come back from a week's travel and still being up at friggin' a quarter to five in the morning!

couldnt you have just lengthened it to congratulations?!:heh:

but thanks anyways =)

Parabéns, ó Botões Mágicos! :yay:

Yessiree, now you just have to worry about the ever-present threats of oil prices, car maintenance issues and the impending doom of being hit by a reckless driver.

But relax. You'll manage, I'm sure.

Don't get killed now. Saw this presentation at work earlier from the Fire Brigade about car accidents in my area (worst in UK) and it was pretty freaky. Cars folded like paper, even saw one guy partially decapitated. He said if your car set alight, you'd have under 2 mins before you burnt to death.

Anyways, Congrats :heh:

my dad went looking at cars today

i REALLY want a 207:heart:

I think 207s are great. Get a GT.

I think 207s are great. Get a GT.

Crap for people with wide feet, the pedals are too close together. It's the reason i didn't get one*. Then again MBAM isn't a bloke, so ignore me.

*I meant 206, but same problem.

Edited by Strider

Crap for people with wide feet, the pedals are too close together. It's the reason i didn't get one. Then again MBAM isn't a bloke, so ignore me.

When were you gonna get a 207?

im the proud owner of a 2009 black peugeot 207 :heart:

(well from the 8th of may that is - the black one had to be freakin ordered in)

my dad is the best!

YT09PPP.jpg

Edited by My Buttons are Magic!

im the proud owner of a 2009 black peugeot 207 :heart:

(well from the 8th of may that is - the black one had to be freakin ordered in)

my dad is the best!

YT09PPP.jpg

:blank: *is horrifically jealous*