N-Europe

Ledge gringos that you've shabba'ised.

EEVILMURRAY

How most peoples lives on here sound really depressing?

Because there's no point talking about the good things it seems. It's best to build a bit of mystery behind your past troubles.

Positive note, I've met Roy Walker and Karl Kennedy. Fun times.

I've met Timmy Mallett - beat that!

I met THE Adam West and he said "Go get 'em Luke" to me as we parted ways.

Plus Nick Stahl hates me. I got his autograph for a friend called Rachel. When I asked him to sign it to her he said "You don't look like a Rachel". I explained it was for a friend and she wasn't there to do it herself. It geniunely was, but I realise now it was a bit of a faux pas. He didn't seem happy. Later that day, in the queue to meet THE Adam West, I saw Nick Stahl giving me mad evil stares from his booth. From then on he is always referred to as "STTTAAAAAAHHHHHLLLLLL!!!!". He is my nemesis.

I don't think I've ever met anyone famous. Although I kind of did a group-press interview with Johnny Rotten, except that I didn't ask any questions. I could have, though. But he was a cunt.

Edit: Why the hell did I type "Robbie Rotten"?

Carnage_vs_Venom_by_FallenAngel_pen.jpg

Shabba'ised is a term I normally use for plowing. I'd like to mention a disclaimer that I haven't fucked Roy Walker and the others.

I don't think I've ever met anyone famous. Although I kind of did a group-press interview with Johnny Rotten, except that I didn't ask any questions. I could have, though. But he was a cunt.

Edit: Why the hell did I type "Robbie Rotten"?

Because I inspired you, Robbie Rotten is pr0 and shits all over Johnny Rotten.

I've only met some bands who are famous to me because they are awesome. Millencolin of course, and Alexisonfire top my list. But you wont care about that.

So... i met Pat Sharp briefly as he was at our university student union in first year. He was quite funny actually! Fun House is a whole lot of fun afterall.

So... i met Pat Sharp briefly as he was at our university student union in first year. He was quite funny actually! Fun House is a whole lot of fun afterall.

There were prizes to be won I hear.

I've not met Pat Sharp, but I have seen him do a set at Summer Break a few years back, most pr0. I poured myself a drink over the bar due to lack of service, staff walked past me behind the bar and didn't notice.

Then Westwood came on, everyone booed him. Good times.

I've met one or two of the original Gladiators, ran into that Doctor from Eastenders (the black guy, can't remember his name).

Then i met at a celebrity golf weekend: Alice Cooper, Chris Evans (he's a knob), Meatloaf, JK, Bruce Forsyth to name a few from there.

Paul Daniels FTW

Lol, that reminds me! My friend used to work in PC World in Reading and Paul Daniels came in wanting a refund. A colleague of my mate served him but wouldn't give him a refund because he didn't have a receipt. Our favourite magician got quite angry and amusingly, the assistant said "Why don't you just pull it out of your hat?"

He wasn't pleased from the sounds of it!

Darius Danesh! Woo!

Met and chatted to the entire of Fight Like Apes.

Also, walked past Siobhan Donaghy in London (the original ginger sugababe)

Had to reach over Jenny Eclair in M&S for a packet of crisps.

Ooh, i remembered i served New Found Glory at Pizza Hut once before their gig. I was like, wow, its NFG! And everyone else was like, who? For shame. They were a nice bunch. I didn't have the courage to talk more than a waiter normally would, other than say 'oh my God, you're NFG! You rock. I'm going to see you tonight". I didn't even ask for an autograph, god damnit! Ah well, they were cool and left me a good tip.

I met that self proclaimed 'internet funny guy' jerkoff who calls himself Resourcemen or something retarded. Amazingly, it's like the camera took off ten pounds! Bit of a fatty in the flesh. jkilurez <3

(On an unrelated note, liking the new quick reply layout, it actually has like...all the fuctions I hate having to Go Advanced for!)