NEurope

Wow! That is a big update! And some good prices on Capcom's part! (Especially The Mercenaries 3D, that's almost impulse buy territory!)

An absolutely rockin' week. Very happy I waited for escapeVektor now! also wanted Mercenaries again after selling it last year.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Wow that is an awesome selection right there! can i afford lego city, luigi's manison AND code of princess?

no :cry:

I am absolutely flabbergasted at the price of Resident Evil Mercenaries. What a great way to sell more copies quickly. Take note Nintendo, it's time for a massive sale on old games. I'd buy Steel Diver, etc for around 8 quid.

Finished 3D Classics Kid Icarus today. Awesome game first time playing it. A franchise I previously didn't care for am now very interested in getting uprising at some point, might also get the GB one after I check out if it's worth it.

Little late to the party but wow that is a great price for Mercenaries. I have wanted to pick this up again for ages and it's definitely the type of game that I want to have on my console all the time for quick bursts. On my original copy (now sold) I invested nearly 60 hours into it!! Great fun!

Little late to the party but wow that is a great price for Mercenaries. I have wanted to pick this up again for ages and it's definitely the type of game that I want to have on my console all the time for quick bursts. On my original copy (now sold) I invested nearly 60 hours into it!! Great fun!

It's a good price for Mercenaries but I've always thought it a shame that there's no way to patch the game so that the Circle Pad Pro/XL can be used with it, because after playing Revelations with the add-on I don't think there's any way that I'd go back to playing a Resident Evil game without it. :p

Fantastic game if you can get past that though. :)

Mercenaries doesn't take my fancy too much but I might pick up that Harvest Moon! Weak AC fix til the summer I guess.

Ah you see I just be in the monitory of people who thought that the CPP just ruined the experience of RE:R! It made the game so clunky for me. I thought the controls without it were absolutely spot on! But that may just be me :-/

When does the update take place? I got all excited thinking I could get HM now :(

Clearly there's no market for developers on eShop, they should all go iOS inste... oh wait...

Clearly there's no market for developers on eShop, they should all go iOS inste... oh wait...

I think what Gunman Clive proves is the right game and the right price point and eshop can compete with the likes of ios. I play a lot of mobile games and their disposable prices makes this more accessible. However with Gunman Clive it was certainly a case of picking physical controls over touch screens for a tighter game experience.

I think what Gunman Clive proves is the right game and the right price point and eshop can compete with the likes of ios. I play a lot of mobile games and their disposable prices makes this more accessible. However with Gunman Clive it was certainly a case of picking physical controls over touch screens for a tighter game experience.

Absolutely. For physical controls I don't mind paying. A little more. But 69p vs 8.19 for mutant Mudds is just insane. Or 2.99 (69p at the mo) vs 12.99 (8.99 at mo) for little inferno is crazier still as it likely works even better on the touch screen ipad. I genuinely believe these developers are devaluing their own products releasing them so cheap on mobile devices.

The hell? Why the the US get Revelations for $20, while we pay £25!?

Edit: Oh my giddy aunt!

To all our friends in Europe, We haven't forgotten about you. Cave Story has been approved. Need a good release date.

I'll laugh so hard if this is just the DSi version and the 3DS one is still in limbo :laughing:

Edited by Dcubed

I'll laugh so hard if this is just the DSi version and the 3DS one is still in limbo :laughing:

I don't even want to imagine it :shakehead

HarmoKnight and Fire Emblem downloaded, and Code of Princess downloading in the background. Good times.

Downloaded save transfer tool which was inside the Fire Emblem section for some reason. Moved over my saves for OoT and Mario 3D Land. Says it worked but I haven't checked.

Might have been tempted to buy RE:R again but I just finished my No Herb/Hell mode runs a week or 2 ago.

Oh man this is doing my bank balance no good at all! I just got Luigi's Mansion 2 and am in the process of downloading HarmoKnight. However, I WILL be downloading Mercenaries and an very very tempted by Revelations. I am really enjoying having games downloaded on my system rather than cartridges. It just makes playing games so much easier - especially on the go.

Good job we have a 4 day weekend for me to get through some of it!!

Picked up Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land on eshpp (which I used to own on GB but don't know where the hell my copy went) never beaten before and outs really good certainly worthy of the rest of the series . Really wish they did GBA games now that was a Wario game.

Wasn't the Letterbox app supposed to get an update yesterday?

Yeah it was. Dunno what happened there ::shrug:

The Colors! update is now available. No idea what's happened to Letterbox, though..

Man I'd love to see them do some discounts on retail download games. There's quite a few I'd consider picking up in digital form (hi Mario Tennis Open and MH3U!) if they could knock off at least £20 from the asking price...

Also where the hell is my downloadable version of Theatrhythm!?