NEurope

My god.

That's too Japanese for me to not buy!

*Looking that stuff up in the eShop right now!

I finally beat Saturday of Week 3 on Tokyo Crash Mobs. :bouncy:

The final stage was a piece of piss in comparison.

Yep, Sunday of Week 3 is the last stage on Story Mode.

Beating the game unlocks...

The black notebook (which appears to be a tougher Story Mode). And the team option for Challenge Mode.

Just over 5 hours playtime on my Activity Log, not too bad. And Challenge Mode will definitely add at least a few more hours, it's pretty addictive. :)

My favourite eShop game is still Mighty Switch Force, but like I say to everyone, make sure you know what it is before you buy it. You need platforming skills, good reflexes and puzzle-solving skills. It has fantastic graphics and music, and I can't wait for more stuff from WayForward, personally.

Yeah going to pick it up watched a few videos about it and loved the look of it. Wayforward are on of those developers that just go out there and create gorgeous looking games that aren't aiming at the mainstream.

This week haul (and it's a good one!)

Wii U

- Marvels Avengers: (49,99 Euro)

- Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition (sale: 6,99 Euro down from 9,99 Euro)

- The Cave (12,99 Euro)

- The Cave (Demo)

Nintendo 3DS

- PICROSS e2 (4,99 Euro)

- 35 Junior Games (4,99 Euro)

- Snowboard Xtreme (1,99 Euro)

- New Style Boutique (free Update)

Nintendo DSi

- Snowboard Xtreme (200 Nintendo Points)

Wii

- Babel Rising (500 Wii Points)

PICROSS!!! :yay::heart:

Any idea what this NSB update does?

It is a good week indeed.

Picross e2 is another eShop title to add to my list.

Nice! Reckon I'll pick up Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition, seeing as I didn't get it on 3DS. :)

Any idea what this NSB update does?
Hopefully enables SpotPass. Or fixes the credits glitch. :heh:

"Gunman Clive 3DS has outsold the iOS version"

Very interesting read from the Dev himself.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509260

Nice analysis.

EDIT:

Also NA will be getting Ikachan on 31/01/13 for $4.99.

Guxt is supposedly to be released in NA before Q1 comes to a close...

However, we've got another more pressing question that needs answering.

Edited by -Dem0-

And so the list of Nicalis games that are out in the US and not EU expands even more...

That is a genuinely impressive achievement, and proof gamers still value dedicated handhelds. Glad to see the eShop is prospering!

Very interesting read from the Dev himself.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509260

Nice analysis.

EDIT:

Also NA will be getting Ikachan on 31/01/13 for $4.99.

Guxt is supposedly to be released in NA before Q1 comes to a close...

However, we've got another more pressing question that needs answering.

Yeah Gunman Clive looks pretty decent and the 3DS makes it's graphic style look pretty special. I'm not surprised though to be honest. Ios has so many games that things do get lost amongst the shuffle whilst Gunman Clive is relatively cheap on 3DS compared to a lot of stuff and there is less to buy on there.

Keep forgetting about that, been meaning to pick it up for a while. I recall being able to access NintendoZone in a wetherspoons before with no verification etc, does anyone know why that was? Think I'll be jamming there after work so could do it while I'm there.

So I downloaded Gunman Clive today...

...35 minutes later I finished Gunman Clive. :blank:

Yeah, short game. Very short. But hey, you can't expect much for a couple of quid, and it is pretty good fun while it lasts. :smile:

Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai demo!

this game is freaking awesome.. need to buy the full version for sure!!

Yeah, short game. Very short. But hey, you can't expect much for a couple of quid, and it is pretty good fun while it lasts. :smile:

I bought it earlier too, I guess 35 minutes is a bit short - but as you said it's like £2. What's that, £3.45ish an hour? Still better value than some retail!

I bought it earlier too, I guess 35 minutes is a bit short - but as you said it's like £2. What's that, £3.45ish an hour? Still better value than some retail!
Yeah, and I'll get a little bit more playtime out of it. Have started a second playthrough on Hard difficulty, so that's at least another 35 mins. :hehe:

And perhaps there's an unlockable for finishing it on Hard? ::shrug:

Make that 3 of us! I also finished it today in about 40 minutes. Going to try a hard playthrough! Still really enjoyed it though, more than a hint of Megaman in it's mechanics.

Yeah, and I'll get a little bit more playtime out of it. Have started a second playthrough on Hard difficulty, so that's at least another 35 mins. :hehe:

And perhaps there's an unlockable for finishing it on Hard? ::shrug:

There are quite a few unlockables...

Nice little game BTW. Made by just one man too! Scratches that Mega Man itch quite nicely :)

Picross E2 & Gunman Clive bought! Hovered over Crimson Shroud but decided to hold off until I clear some of my eShop backlog.

I thought the trailer for Gunman Clive was quite amusing.

Picross E2 & Gunman Clive bought! Hovered over Crimson Shroud but decided to hold off until I clear some of my eShop backlog.

I thought the trailer for Gunman Clive was quite amusing.

I've considered Crimson Shroud but my next two purchases are going to be Denpa and Tokyo Crash Mobs (watched quick look on giant bomb yday so funny!)

There's an update available for Gunman Clive. Absolutely no idea what it does. ::shrug:

I've considered Crimson Shroud but my next two purchases are going to be Denpa and Tokyo Crash Mobs (watched quick look on giant bomb yday so funny!)
It was the humour and wackiness that initially attracted me to Tokyo Crash Mobs, but it's actually a really great, very challenging and highly addictive game. icon14.gif

I'd recommend it to any fan of action puzzle games.

There's an update available for Gunman Clive. Absolutely no idea what it does. ::shrug:

It fixes a crash bug with the 2nd boss (before, the game would crash if you fought the 2nd boss with 3D turned on after about a minute or so)

Oh BTW, the NSB update fixes a bug with a certain item of clothing. Got a notification about it :)

Nothing this week, unless of course, you're interested in a video:

The Beet Party: Beet Scratch.

It was the humour and wackiness that initially attracted me to Tokyo Crash Mobs, but it's actually a really great, very challenging and highly addictive game. icon14.gif

I'd recommend it to any fan of action puzzle games.

It fixes a crash bug with the 2nd boss (before, the game would crash if you fought the 2nd boss with 3D turned on after about a minute or so)

Oh BTW, the NSB update fixes a bug with a certain item of clothing. Got a notification about it :)

Yeah the Gunman Clive bug happened to me 3 times on that boss. It basically slows right down to 1/2 frames per second and then outright dies and stops moving. It was soooooo annoying.

Cheers Redshell. I'm gonna polish off Mighty Switch Force then will pick up Tokyo Crash Mobs.