NEurope

Yeah, I downloaded the demo on Thursday. Haven't tried it yet.

That means that there's a second demo already up now for you to download (Fashion Contest)

I've got both (and it seems that they fixed the online problem for the Shopping Demo, so that's working now - they probably weren't planning on activating the online portion of the demo just yet, until they accidentally released it too early!)

Don't know how I missed that in your last post :wtf: thanks though, I'll get this now.

It's a good haul this week :)

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/nintendo_download_8th_november_2012_europe

3DS Download Software

Pokédex 3D Pro (Nintendo, £13.49 / €14.99)

Rising Board 3D (Odenis Studio, £2.69 / €2.99)

3DS DLC

New Art Academy (Nintendo, new lessons £1.79 / €1.99 each)

Fur & Feathers

Paint like Monet

3DS eShop Discount

Marvel Pinball 3D (Zen Studios, £4.49 / €4.99 for one week) — Reduced from £6.29 / €6.99

DSiWare

Cake Ninja 2 (Cypronia, 500 Points)

Wii Virtual Console

Shock Troopers (D4 Enterprise, 900 Points)

Will be buying Pokedex 3D Pro and Rising Board 3D :D

If you can't remember what Rising Board is, it's that Pop Island spinoff game where you endlessly surf for as long as you can.

YOU HAVE TO BUY THE NEW ART ACADEMY LESSONS?!?! DISGUSTING!!!!!

I just bought it recently because I quite like the lessons idea and heard there were new lessons. Didn't know you had to buy them :(

YOU HAVE TO BUY THE NEW ART ACADEMY LESSONS?!?! DISGUSTING!!!!!

I just bought it recently because I quite like the lessons idea and heard there were new lessons. Didn't know you had to buy them :(

Not all of them are paid DLC, some of them are free.

Also you can download other custom lessons, that people made themselves, for free too.

You can make you're own lessons?!?!

Awesome. Can't wait to try it out :) FICKLE!

Yep. You can trade them locally or online with other players too :)

This is for Europe

From 06/11/2012 18:00 GMT to 07/11/2012 01:00 GMT

Nintendo eShop ・ Nintendo DSi Shop

Wii Shop Channel

Some parts of the service are currently suspended due to temporary maintenance.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_GB/index.html

Fallblox is out next week (just saw the trailer on eShop :D)

Also OMG Pokedex 3D is almost 3,500 blocks!!! (Around 430MB)

That's almost twice as large as both NSMB2 and SM3DL!

Really? Can't believe we're getting Fallblox before Denpa Men. Not complaining mind. ;)

Pokedex 3D is priced a bit too high for me.

Might get Marvel Pinball for £4.49.

I hope we get an Epic Mickey demo soon-ish (then again, I don't know if we could get one in time to pre-order now?) as I can't tell whether or not it's going to be a 2D classic.

Personally, I was hoping to get Denpa Men, but with a new Shantae announced, I actually find it impossible to be grumpy at the moment!!

I hope we get an Epic Mickey demo soon-ish (then again, I don't know if we could get one in time to pre-order now?) as I can't tell whether or not it's going to be a 2D classic.

Personally, I was hoping to get Denpa Men, but with a new Shantae announced, I actually find it impossible to be grumpy at the moment!!

I have the Ltd edition on pre-order from germany but not sure if I will cancel. demo getting mixed impressions @ the moment.

GET IT GET IT NOW

You love pinball, don't you? :heh: OK, got it!

Not really actually, before I never really got the point of pinball as a video game either. But on the 3DS and with Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball... it just WORKS. With the S3D too it really feels like you have a mini pinball table in your hands :D

Plus their both fun...if you haven't got Zen Pinball yet I'd reccomend that too, maybe you'll get lucky it'll end up on sale also

if you haven't got Zen Pinball yet I'd reccomend that too, maybe you'll get lucky it'll end up on sale also

I thought zen pinball already had a sale before?

Oh yeah I think your right, I forgot about that.... I guess chances of it getting a 2nd sale would be slim.... still even at full price it worth it.

Another good week :D

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/nintendo_download_15th_november_2012_europe

3DS Download Software

Fallblox (Nintendo, £7.19 / €7.99)

Johnny Hotshot (UFO Interactive, £5.39 / €5.99)

3DS Virtual Console

Ninja Gaiden NES (Tecmo Koei, £4.49 / €4.99)

3DS Retail Download

Nintendo Presents: New Style Boutique (Nintendo, £39.99 / €44.99)

3DS Retail Demo

Virtue's Last Reward (Rising Star Games, Free)

DSiWare

Magical Whip (Agetec, 200 Points)

That's 3 downloads for me this week! (Fallblox, Ninja Gaiden, VLR Demo)

NOICE! :)

W00t! Fallblox and Virtue demo for me. :)

Nintendo should really add an option to add £40 for these retail games to the add funds section at the moment you have to make 2 separate orders.

W00t! Fallblox and Virtue demo for me. :)

Nintendo should really add an option to add £40 for these retail games to the add funds section at the moment you have to make 2 separate orders.

What they really need to add is a cart function to both the eShop and to the ingame shop API - to allow you to then just pay for everything you want at once. It's so annoying to have to purchase things one by one (especially with things like Theatrhythm DLC!)

That should have been implemented for the WiiU eShop.

Anyway, on the topic of this week's downloads. Excellent stuff! Although I might only be getting Fallblox. Don't want to play the VLR demo.

More Pixel goodness :) Guxt is coming to the eShop! (courtesy of Nicalis - cue the 2015 jokes...)

Details are scarce, but it will be cheaper than Cave Story eShop since it's a shorter game (it is a shmup after all!), will also come with a vertical display mode (not sure if that's referring to the 3DS' sideways "book mode" or if it'll actually spread the action across both screens)

Here's a video of the original Freeware game :)