NEurope

After taking it slow, I finally beat Hydroventure last night. Definitely my favourite eShop game - it's a shame more people don't appear to have given it a go!

After taking it slow, I finally beat Hydroventure last night. Definitely my favourite eShop game - it's a shame more people don't appear to have given it a go!

Oh I will be playing it soon don't you worry. I've just started a 1-eshop-game-every-week stint in the run-up till March and Spin Cycle is on my list :D

I've been holding off on buying eShop stuff for a while to help cover up the 3DS drought until March. Starting with Denpa Men, here's my list of "to play" titles (in order!)

Denpa Men, Aeroporter, Gunman Clive, Hydroventure Spin Cycle, Crimson Shroud, Escape Vektor, Picross e2, Nano Assault EX (The latter 2 are due for release this month, so they should be out by the time I get to them at the end of February!)

I also plan on picking up the last two NSMB2 DLC packs at some point too (haven't gotten round to getting either of them yet) and Nightsky if it ever gets released during this time (It's supposed to come out in January, but if Nicalis' past is anything to go by, I'm not holding my breath!)

Edited by Dcubed

I've been holding off on buying eShop stuff for a while to help cover up the 3DS drought until March. Starting with Denpa Men, here's my list of "to play" titles (in order!)

Denpa Men, Aeroporter, Gunman Clive, Hydroventure Spin Cycle, Crimson Shroud, Escape Vektor, Picross e2, Nano Assault EX (The latter 2 are due for release this month, so they should be out by the time I get to them at the end of February!)

I also plan on picking up the last two NSMB2 DLC packs at some point too (haven't gotten round to getting either of them yet) and Nightsky if it ever gets released during this time (It's supposed to come out in January, but if Nicalis' past is anything to go by, I'm not holding by breath!)

I'm pretty much doing the same thing as you, although not to fill in the gap. I've already got too many games to play at the moment so that should easily keep me covered.

But I still have other eShop titles I've missed out on too such as;

• Fallblox
  • Wario Land 3
  • Fractured Soul
  • Picross e
  • Liberation Maiden
  • Mole Mania
  • Hana Samurai

and maybe some others that I've forgotton.

Isn't is crazy to think that this will be the 3DS' first FPS game released? :o

Probably its only one and all I bet...

Isn't is crazy to think that this will be the 3DS' first FPS game released? :o

Yeah, I thought we would've seen a few by now at the very least, but I think devs are put off by the whole no 2nd Stick/CPP issue.

I think you can make some great FPS's by using a stylus.

Metroid Prime Hunters was one of my all-time favourite DS titles.

Probably its only one and all I bet...

I hope not, but we're going to have to wait and see how this one turns out first.

This week's lot

3DS Download Exclusives

Tokyo Crash Mobs (3DS, €5.99/£5.39)

Mahjong Mysteries (3DS DLS, €4.99/£4.49)

DSiWare

Zombie Skape (200 Points)

Wii U Retail Downloads

NBA 2K13 (€59.99/£49.99)

Wii Ware Demo

Vampire Crystals

Meh. Tokyo Crash Mobs looks like a good laugh, but that's about it.

Where's toki trori and zen pinball wii u? And more demos? We were primised them December

Sorry if this has been posted, but there is a 3D platformer from Shin'en called Jet Rocket Super Surf on its way. Sounds promising.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/jett_rocket_3ds_surfing_onto_the_eshop_early_this_year

I dont understand why the virtual console is so poorly supported.

Nor do I. Every so often I type "Oracle of Ages" or "Oracle of Seasons" into the eShop's search engine, just to give them a hint!

Edited by Grazza

Nor do I. Every so often I type "Oracle of Ages" or "Oracle of Seasons" into the eShop's search engine, just to give them a hint!

Or MGS or thousands of other Gameboy or GBC games, or Gameboy Advance games or nes games or gamegear games

Few more details about the Renegade FPS.

• Single-player FPS only.
  • Will support the Circle Pad Pro.
  • More information to be revealed at PAX this March.

Source:https://twitter.com/JoolsWatsham

So if you wanna play in 3D then you basically will have to use the CPP. Playing in 3-D without the CPP will be a mess.

hope that Nyko CPP is released by the time the game is released.

Oops just read that it was cancelled.

Edited by khilafah

So if you wanna play in 3D then you basically will have to use the CPP. Playing in 3-D without the CPP will be a mess.

hope that Nyko CPP is released by the time the game is released.

Oops just read that it was cancelled.

Why would it be a mess? You'd just have the same touch screen controls as in Metroid Prime Hunters and Renegade Kid's own Dementium series for DS!

Would work perfectly fine with the 3D!

Why would it be a mess? You'd just have the same touch screen controls as in Metroid Prime Hunters and Renegade Kid's own Dementium series for DS!

Would work perfectly fine with the 3D!

I think he means how having to constantly look down at the touchscreen would affect the 3D appeal of the game as there is that slight moment of readjusting.

I think he means how having to constantly look down at the touchscreen would affect the 3D appeal of the game as there is that slight moment of readjusting.

If that's what he's on about, then that's a load of rubbish. Been using a 3DS since March 2011 and that's never once been a problem.

Edit:

Our almost finished Jett Rocket 3DS game (codename 'Super Surf') will be released as: Jett Rocket II - The Wrath of Taikai

So it's now officially a sequel? Cool!

Edited by Dcubed

So what are the best eshop games? There seems to be a lot of praise all over the net for pullblox, pushmo, crashmo. Basically a who lot of block based games...not really my thing...so what else is there?

so what else is there?

Some of these games I own and some of these I don't, however they have all received good reviews at the very least.

• Liberation Maiden
  • Dillon's Rolling Western
  • Aero Porter
  • Zenl Pinball
  • Marvel Pinball
  • VVVVVV
  • SpeedThru: Potzol's Puzzle
  • Sakura Samurai
  • Unchained Blades (Retail download only eShop download)
  • Art of Balance TOUCH!
  • The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Mighty Switch Force!
  • Hydroventure
  • escapeVektor
  • Crimson Shroud
  • Cave Story
  • NightSky

Edited by -Dem0-

So what are the best eshop games? There seems to be a lot of praise all over the net for pullblox, pushmo, crashmo. Basically a who lot of block based games...not really my thing...so what else is there?

My favourite eShop game is still Mighty Switch Force, but like I say to everyone, make sure you know what it is before you buy it. You need platforming skills, good reflexes and puzzle-solving skills. It has fantastic graphics and music, and I can't wait for more stuff from WayForward, personally.

Just got Aeroporter. This game is nuts! It's an action puzzler that becomes overwhelmingly difficult very quickly (good God it becomes a complete mind fuck after just a couple of minutes. Good luck getting a tetra combo!)

Love it! :D

Edited by Dcubed

I just bought TOKYO CRASH MOBS...

:blank::heh::wtf::grin::woops::hehe::hmm:

...It's so bizarre. :laughing:

Don't worry. That one's definitely on my to-get list!

I'm not a big fan of Puzzloop's gameplay, but the game looks so batshit insane that I don't think I can resist getting it for laughs :laughing:

the game looks so batshit insane
That's putting it mildly. :D

don't think I can resist getting it for laughs :laughing:
Oh there'll be laughs, I guarantee it.

Just watching the cutscenes or navigating the menus is hilarious (let alone playing the game), the presentation is so utterly bonkers. :hehe:

Liw1p.gif

74zCF.gif

私は狂った日本のものが大好きです。 :heh:

I'm not exactly sure what's going on with the story in this game (funnily enough) but it's certainly interesting...

9MK97.jpg

More video games should feature live action video of attractive women IMO. :laughing:

Bloody hell! Tokyo Crash Mobs gets pretty damn difficult on the 3rd set of stages! :shakehead

I am well and truly stuck on the Saturday stage of week 3. :blank:

Friday was really tough too, I had to go back to an earlier stage and grab a power-up to help me finish it. Trying the same tactic on Saturday now as well, but so far it's not helping.