NEurope

What is everyone most looking forward to on the eShop? I've got at least five must-haves incoming:

1. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

2. Oracle of Ages

3. Oracle of Seasons

4. Mighty Switch Force 2

5. Shantae (original)

Those are all Day 1 for me.

What is everyone most looking forward to on the eShop? I've got at least five must-haves incoming:

1. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

2. Oracle of Ages

3. Oracle of Seasons

4. Mighty Switch Force 2

5. Shantae (original)

Those are all Day 1 for me.

Pretty much the same as my list. Just add Shovel Knight onto it for good measure :)

I wish I had more GB/GBC games to look forward to, but sadly Nintendo don't want my money :(

Oh yeah, I did forget about Shovel Knight.

Are there a lot of "big" GB/GBC games to release? (I genuinely don't know.) I'm hoping they get them all out and then give us the GBA. :)

Don't get Fun! Fun! Minigolf Touch! anyone whatever you do...it's in the Shinen sale and it sucks....no content at all you will done within an hour and half. I've unlocked everything and apart from a hand full of holes I've got a hole in one on all of them.

Aww, but 'fun' is in the title twice! And three exclamation points! If you can't trust exclamation points, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :sad:

What is everyone most looking forward to on the eShop?
Here's my 5 most anticipated eShop releases:

1. KORG M01D

2. Flipnote Studio 3D

3. Mighty Switch Force 2

4. Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

5. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Oh wow! Bloody hell, how did I forget about Flipnote Studio 3D!? That's probably my number 1! :o

Edit: A wild Denpa Men 2 trailer approaches!

That English synthesis is much better than what Nintendo has used before with Animal Crossing! I wonder... Tomodachi Collection 2!?

Edited by Dcubed

Starship Damrey is actually going to be released next week.

We've been notified by Nintendo that "THE STARSHIP DAMREY from LEVEL-5 has now been moved to 16th May"; that's that, then. From a Sales & Marketing 101 perspective this is arguably a smart move, as Nintendo won't want a great many purchases focusing on Mario's latest shenanigans when there's a Guild02 offering arriving at the same time; rather like with the Level-5 predecessors from Guild01, we'd expect these releases to be given prime billing on the 3DS eShop. For those of us intrigued by The Starship Damrey's concept of a sci-fi setting, a protagonist with a loss of memory and a hands-off approach that leaves the player to figure everything out for themselves, we'll just need to wait one week longer.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/the_starship_damreys_eu_release_is_forgotten_until_16th_may

A shame, but probably the right decision. M&DK would no doubt steal all of the spotlight for itself if it came out on the same day as Damrey (and I'm sure that PKMN Mystery Dungeon next week is not gonna be competing for the same audience for the most part, so it shouldn't have much of an effect on Damrey, if at all).

A week's wait is not a big deal.

So, SEGA are releasing a 3D version of Sonic the Hedgehog in Japan next week.

Features:

- 3D (obviously).

- Button customization.

- Save at any point.

- Turn the spin dash on or off.

- Stage Select (includes special stages and Final Zone)

- Choose between Japanese and overseas versions.

- CTR mode and bleeding options

- Choose between Mega Drive or Mega Drive 2 sound.

http://archives.sega.jp/3d/sonic/

They've apparently done similar with Super Hang-On 3D and Space Harrier 3D, but none have made it over here yet. I hope that changes.

I really really hope SEGA start bringing their 3D Classics to Europe, I'd love to play Sonic 1 in 3D

Went on a eShop shopping spree after getting my XL today :-

946156_10151361436151432_1693559553_n.jpg

Anyone else played Aero Porter? It get's difficult very fast!

I bought it along with Liberation Maiden just because they were on sale. Haven't played it yet.

What's the squirrel game? I have Aero Porter and got an international hub with 7 conveyor belts, it's hectic :eek:

3DS Downloads this week

The Starship Damrey (Level-5) - €7.99/£7.19

From two masters of suspense, Kazuya Asano and Takemaru Abiko, comes a new twist on the genre as players discover a fear born of innocence. You awaken to discover that you are trapped in a Cold Sleep capsule aboard the titular Starship Damrey with no memory of who you are or how you got there. With no tutorials, explanations, or hints provided, the game was created with the intent that self-discovery and experimentation be an integral part of the experience. An inconceivable truth awaits those willing to discover it. Do you dare to hope? Or will despair claim the final shreds of your mind? Discover the mystery of the Starship Damrey to find out for yourself...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo) - €39.99/£34.99

Get ready for an infinite adventure! Become one of five popular Pokémon and then step into a world where amazing experiences are always nearby. Explore more than 20 exciting dungeons, each one filled with all kinds of Pokémon, treasures and surprises! Not only does each dungeon have its own unique characteristics - the Pokémon found within it, the type of terrain and the number of floors to explore - but the layout changes every time you enter, meaning an infinite number of dungeons await you!

Mega Man 5 (Capcom, NES VC) - €4.99/£4.49

Proto Man - once the trusted brother of Mega Man - has mysteriously gone berserk, kidnapping Dr. Light and forcing Mega Man to go on the offensive. Assisted by his new sidekick Beat, a robotic bird, and his faithful robo-dog Rush, Mega Man must battle through eight thrilling levels and defeat the robot masters lurking within. Defy gravity in Gravity Man's stage, chip away the defences in Stone Man's stage and catch some surf in Wave Man's stage, before the final showdown!

Retro Pocket (UFO Interactive) - €4.99/£4.49

Retro Pocket is a fun and exciting video game that brings you back to the glory days of LED handhelds! Discover eight all-original LED-style games such as Kung Fu Hero, Whale Escape, Mind Your Head and more! With Game A and Game B modes in all eight games, as well as the retro-style soundtrack, UFO Interactive Games would like to welcome you (back) into the wonderful world of Retro Pocket!

Special offers

Planet Crashers 3D (Ignition Entertainment) - €6.99/£6.29 (End May 30, normally €9.99/£8.99)

Super Metroid is now up on eShop. For some reason its only available by searching.

3DS|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moved the post about Super Metroid on the assumption that it was a mistake. If it really is on the 3DS though... fantastic!

Moved the post about Super Metroid on the assumption that it was a mistake. If it really is on the 3DS though... fantastic!

My bad... Wii U. Although if anyone finds it on the 3DS store do let us know.

My bad... Wii U. Although if anyone finds it on the 3DS store do let us know.

Gutted! Knew it was too good to be true.

Picked up The Starship Damrey. I had a prepaid visa card and dumped the $50 on to my eshop account saved for Animal Crossing I now have just $6!

Great to see Shining Force: Sword of Hajya coming to the 3DS! Not sure why this didn't appear in the UK Direct, but I assume it'll make it over here. Lovely music in that game and some of the best graphics on the system imo.

Picked up The Starship Damrey.

Have you played this, I'm not too sure on if I should pick it up.

The Zelda Oracle titles to be released with a small discount in NA.

From Nintendolife:

"While the titles were absent from the European Nintendo Direct broadcast today, the Nintendo of America equivalent announced that they would be available at a reduced price of $4.99 between 30th May and 20th June, a slight discount from the normal $5.99."

The Zelda Oracle titles to be released with a small discount in NA.

From Nintendolife:

Same as in Japan. We'll probably get a similar discount on both games as well (wouldn't be surprised if they copied Japan's promotion, where you get a discount when you buy both games)