Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Post your Room/Setup/House/Living Conditions!

Guest Jordan

Guest Jordan

We've not had one of these in a long assed while, I thought peoples life may have changed enough to warrent one and i stuck up a tonne of posters today... Which made me excited as little dog with a chew toy. Okay that sounded fucking retarded! Nevermind, on with zee thread.

I'm exciting, so I made a video. If you can, do a video... if not, pictures are cool! Enjoy my voice T_T.

PS: I totally realise the side ways long shots come out stupid. I wish i knew at the time ::shrug:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your bog roll is in a weird place! I think we have your toaster. I dunno. I never use it. Definitely got your 'little table'. Not a fan of the gaming posters tbh! Get some cool movie ones in for more respect points, yo.

Although the gurn at the end wins some back ^_^

I'll do a tour of my flat when I've conferred with shorty and nami. And after I've done a couple of script drafts.

It's so interesting to see what people have in their rooms.

My bedroom is foul at the moment, but I will be getting a new bed, a new desk and a new TV this week and then I'll be getting my walls plastered on the 14th, so then it will be ready for presentation.:p

A Tour of My Flat!

On viewing my performance, I do stare at objects for a long time before saying what they are..... I think the phone/router took a while.

I have a small brain.

Edited by fex

Re: Jordan, World's Worst Toaster? What you don't realise is that's how they make all toasters these days, because on the continent all their bread is tiny, like the warburtons loafs that look like kids portions. And I do think we have that toaster too.

Re: Jordan, World's Worst Toaster? What you don't realise is that's how they make all toasters these days, because on the continent all their bread is tiny, like the warburtons loafs that look like kids portions. And I do think we have that toaster too.

Whoa, whoa, no need to go knocking Warburtons! Their loaves are of an exceptionally high standard!

Guest Jordan
It's not been that long since we had that messy room thread has it?

Maybe... I probably didn't catch it.

Shorty: Every other toaster i've ever used you could fit the bread in all the way.

This toaster is anus.

Goaferboy where do you get all the money for your things?! All those cars, collectionables, consoles etc. how do you do it :| Rent boy?

I had quite a good job for 5 years and still live with my parents. It was good fun! Although the cars weren't that expensive, the most I've ever payed for a car was 2 thousand. Most of the money for cars came from selling the previous one too. And a few of the consoles were from when I got them originally as a nipper.

Plus I don't drink or smoke. When I was at work, I always heard people talking about how much they had spent on a night out. Sometimes it was in the hundreds. I always thought to myself "Sod that, I could have bought at least 3 consoles with that money!"

Everyone has vices, mine is just consoles and cars!

Plus I don't drink or smoke. When I was at work, I always heard people talking about how much they had spent on a night out. Sometimes it was in the hundreds. I always thought to myself "Sod that, I could have bought at least 3 consoles with that money!"

Everyone has vices, mine is just consoles and cars!

You pretty much summed up how I feel towards expenditure of cash, I don't smoke either and I do drink but rarely so it doesn't cost me much but I never understood how or why people have spent £100's on a single night out... :blank: I'd just think of all the games etc it could have bought me lol.

Each to their own of course though, oh and that's one awesome seating arrangement you have there Goaferboy. : peace:

Each to their own of course though, oh and that's one awesome seating arrangement you have there Goaferboy. : peace:

Cheers. Got them from a member from a car club I belong to. He crashed his car (not his fault) and was breaking the car up and selling the parts. I managed to nab them for £35. I just need to make a base for the seat on the floor.

A Tour of My Flat!

On viewing my performance, I do stare at objects for a long time before saying what they are..... I think the phone/router took a while.

I have a small brain.

Woo! Fellow yellow-belly!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!