N-Europe

Man makes the schlong choice, cuts off own penis

navarre

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of that story where the woman bit off a blokes tongue mid snog.

A while a go in the Zoo or Nuts magazine there was a guy who made a bet that he would cut his penis off if he lost.

Once he lost he went to the drawer and took out some hedge clippers, went to the toilet, and cut it off.

No one thought hed go through with it, and hes an idiot for doing it =/

A while a go in the Zoo or Nuts magazine there was a guy who made a bet that he would cut his penis off if he lost.

Once he lost he went to the drawer and took out some hedge clippers, went to the toilet, and cut it off.

No one thought hed go through with it, and hes an idiot for doing it =/

Although he's an idiot for doing so, you have to respect the fact he's a man of honour.

Too funny: Look what i just found;

A Chicago man resisted arrest in a most unusual way Wednesday, March 15 by cutting-off his penis. Distraught over an argument with his girlfriend, Jakub Fik went on a rampage through the streets of Chicago, smashing car windows and breaking into houses. When police caught up with him he cut-off his penis and threw both the knife and his penis at police.

Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody. "We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own" -Ssergeant Edward Dolan of the 16th District was qouted as saying.

Fik was taken to the Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where his penis was reattached, and later charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak.

Dr. Greg Bales, associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago said that although operations to reattach penises are rare, they are usually successful if the penis is placed on ice and reattached within a few hours.

http://www.africamasterweb.com/AdSense/PenisManCutsOffThrowsPolice.html

Too funny. Lobbing your dick at police? Classic.

Well he certainly cocked that up.

I remember reading that quite a few people do this for fun. I think they even have a championship where people try and do the most painful thing they can with their member, like smacking it with a hammer or sticking it through paper shredder.

Its one of the more extreme body mods fo'sho.

sticking it through a paper shredder... shudder!

The world of Jackass and Dirty Sanchez where bad things like that happen. Two instances I can recall was when one dipped his bollocks in hot coffee, and another where they dangled their balls over pool table pockets and others took shots.

sticking it through a paper shredder... shudder!

Only someone with a wang would react that way :blank:

Something you want to share?

The world of Jackass and Dirty Sanchez where bad things like that happen. Two instances I can recall was when one dipped his bollocks in hot coffee, and another where they dangled their balls over pool table pockets and others took shots.

Well...uhm...no?

I figured, you smack a guy in the "wang" and they nearly die in pain.. Either its pretty painful or men have a low pain tolerance..

So using logical thought I would imagine a shredder can't be amazingly pain free.

Duh.

Just imagine the pain if the tazer landed where a wang once was.

It makes me cringe just thinking about that

It makes me cringe as well reading stories on here of men chopping off their penises. Imagine the pain they endure after the chop has commenced.

Both guys in both stories i read on here are idiots. I couldn't and wouldn't do such a thing in any circumstance.

Suppose looking at it in the right/funny light

"Two Men took Circumcision to the Extreme"

Actually, sticking any body part in a paper shredder is generally a no-go.

I told my mate and linked him about mr.lob-a-knob, his response was that he was rather more concerned with the amount of related links beneath it. After telling my other friend and ensuing discussions with her(on an unrelated topic) she managed to bring it back to this with a most legendary quote of ' 'when faced with confrontation, you just need to throw your penis at someone'.

It makes me cringe just thinking about that

It makes me cringe as well reading stories on here of men chopping off their penises. Imagine the pain they endure after the chop has commenced.

Both guys in both stories i read on here are idiots. I couldn't and wouldn't do such a thing in any circumstance.

Suppose looking at it in the right/funny light

"Two Men took Circumcision to the Extreme"

I'm being reminded of a scene from Robocop now. I'm sure we all know the one I'm talking about.