Jimbob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go to punch him in the face but end up slowly caressing his thigh? :heh:

(sorry Daft)

Thats exactly it. Daft, are you ready?

But still, Coolness. The Slave 4 U era would imply there must be lots of sweating. How could you miss out on such a vital detail?

Thats exactly it. Daft, are you ready?

But still, Coolness. The Slave 4 U era would imply there must be lots of sweating. How could you miss out on such a vital detail?

By not being able to watch the video on Youtube... :(

You also have to say dirty stuff but at the same time make no sense. :p

As someone who uses youtube to watch the kind of music I like as apose to the rubbish that mostly played on Music Channels this is annoying to me, I watch vids from 90's grunge bands and the prodigy and more recient stuff, (off topic a bit this but..) youtube is going nuts lately with every homemade video game reviewer putting up copyright disclaimers at the start of there vids, They should not need to worry like this. I thought you could criteque anything you want due to freedom of speech) Ive put a few PSP and DS game reviews up on youtube (very amiteurish, filmed from the video mode on my camera) an Im not going to worry about this corperate BS.

(and back on topic ;) ) Its just greed from music group that asked for more money out of youtube, (vids there are free publicity surely?).

PS please excuse any type-o's have a cold n cant be arsed to proof read ;)

Edited by Pete

First thought; how will this affect the music wars threads.

I suppose I'll have to link to anywhere where a song can be heard.

Or make the prerequisite of a nomination (in future) that there is a place easily accessible for all to hear it. Last.fm or Spotify or whatever...

I read this earlier on on MSN. Youtube are pulling the plug on UK users watching premium music videos

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music/features/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14933751&GT1=61501

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7933565.stm

Don't know if this effects anyone or anything. I think this is a spiteful decision from Google for its users.

This wasn't a spiteful deicision by Google to its UK userbase.

I have a strange feeling that this is only a very teeny tiny minor little thing. I reckon it only applies to officially put up videos on like official company's youtube channels, and so this isn't THAT big a deal as long as anyone else is hosting up them videos under their own channels. Then the only problem comes if the owners of the copyrights decide to blitz any unofficial videos, which they may just turn a blind eye to because of this, I mean, they've got the vids up for a reason in the first place ain't they?

Yep, it makes youtube stay as youtube.com and let you carry on watching the music videos as normal.

I see, Thanks.

Its only official vids, for every officical vid posted there are about 100 copies of it.

Its just hssle now =/

So as usual its not as much of an 'issue' as the media are making out.

Not impossible, but as I said it's probably unlikely to happen unless the copyright owners make a claim to the material, like when TV shows are taken off youtube and that.

It's a bit more advanced than that. Youtube have the ability of scanning uploaded videos and matching it up with blocked content, then disabling the video instantly.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!