N-Europe

Messy Mess

jayseven

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's standard for every item of clothing I have to be on the floor or strewn on furniture, until I have a massive tidy pretty much every week for the cleaner. I love the concept of tidying for a cleaner. Also I need to buy some kind of DVD storage device, there are DVD's all over the shop, it's madness.

It's standard for every item of clothing I have to be on the floor or strewn on furniture, until I have a massive tidy pretty much every week for the cleaner. I love the concept of tidying for a cleaner. Also I need to buy some kind of DVD storage device, there are DVD's all over the shop, it's madness.

Ooooh, a cleaner, check you out lil miss fancy pants :P

(Yes I had one in Paris so I'm being a hypocrite but that was a different country!)

EDIT: Ooooh, Bluey, your place looks pretty nice! I like the little touches such as the candles(?) on the window sill!

EDIT: Ooooh, Bluey, your place looks pretty nice! I like the little touches such as the candles(?) on the window sill!

thanks :D they're little glass tealight holders ~ when the candles are lit they get a coloured ring of light around them so they're weeally pweddy!

My room has alotta stuff in it, but it's not messy as such, it's all shelved and stuff.

*wants to clean jayseven's room*

o_0 how can you live in a place like that, its appalling...

180px-Mon_449.jpg

Edit:

found an image on my old photobucket account from about 2003/4

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/sarkas_girly/somethingRE.jpg

Do want. Give it to me. Now.

I'm not fucking kidding. Give.

Was one of those canvas things. Had been leaning for quite a while and in spite of my best efforts (...moving everything to the other side) it caved in. Was going to move it to lean against a wall but the only way this would be possible would be to block out my window. Seems one of the fixtures had snapped so I've superglued it and will try and reconstruct it later. But for now clothes and spare bedding everywhere.

Was one of those canvas things. Had been leaning for quite a while and in spite of my best efforts (...moving everything to the other side) it caved in. Was going to move it to lean against a wall but the only way this would be possible would be to block out my window. Seems one of the fixtures had snapped so I've superglued it and will try and reconstruct it later. But for now clothes and spare bedding everywhere.

Sounds similar to my situation. Those canvas wardrobes are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

But also cheap.

I do seem to make a mess with clothes... I just don't have enough room. 2 drawers, half a wardrobe and one of those shelf things that hangs in a wardrobe, and two big plastic boxes under my bed, I just can't fit everything away, so it litters the room. There's 2 hoodies on the back of my door, one through on the sofa, twelvety million coats and hoodies on the coat rack I put up last year. And I don't even wear most of them, I just hate throwing things away. So... they tend to live on the floor or in a big pile on a chair.

Tsk, amateurs

kitchenep7.jpg

Wow, was that a dog? (doesnt explain the clothes)

room1.jpg

My desk usually gets messy with food wrappers and I currently have some clean clothes just dumped on the floor.

I used to be really messy, but i'm picking up pace now.