NEurope
CooInTheZoo

SNOW! BLOODY EVERYWHERE!

LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW BRITIAN! SNOW!!
You lied to me.

No snow here in Kidderminster. In fact, it's nice and sunny out there.

No snow in my part of Lincolnshire. It is very cold, not helped by the fact our heating is messing up at the moment.

No snow here in Birmingham either just boring sunshine. I wish I lived somewhere with lots of snow :sad: It is bloody cold though.

I'm in a blizzard... AHH HELP!

Send up a flare! I'm sending out a team of sled dogs as I type. (Still no snow here).

Send up a flare! I'm sending out a team of sled dogs as I type. (Still no snow here).

I'll have to do a 'day after tomorrow' trek to work, woo!

Snow's almost gone now :(

Might snow again tonight though, it's deginitely cold enough and almost raining..

Here in Cleethorpes/New Waltham (school and home respectedly), we had snow until about midday. Now its just cold *shivers*.

No Snow here in London.... its bloody freezing tho. I would love some snow but not tonight cos i have work and have to drive in. So Snow all day tomorrow would be nice thank you please. :)

There's been snow here in the Scotish borders, but of the dissapointing, slushy kind. Hopefully what there was will freeze and allow the next snow-fall to settle. Yay! Snow!

we had a weather forecast of like 3 inches of snow and blizzards. and where is it? not here thats for sure. weathermen FTL!! we had a wee drab of snow and its cold, thats it.

Yeah dude...It's not snowing EVERYWHERE at all!!! Just the North and West....Though hopefully that means we'll get some snow soon down here too^_^

Hmmm I live in the north west and no snow..... Maybe would have helped if it wasn't NW London. v.v

Here it's been FREEZING for the past week.... Seriously cold as hell.... Well, not hell....... But you know....... Yeah.....

Quite glad it didn't snow actually I've yet to purchase a jacket so it's been cold enough thank you. lolol

Last night when i was cycling home from work at around 2.30am the snow was lovely and thick around 2 inches at least. Then when I got up this morning it was all gone :cry:

We got alot of snow yesterday in Shetland.. but today there was only useless storm force winds and flooding rain.. pathetic. If it was 5 degrees colder we would be snowed in... >_>

There was like a centimetre of snow this morning, all melted away though.

You lied to me.

No snow here in Kidderminster. In fact, it's nice and sunny out there.

Im sorry you what?! You live in Kiddy? Crazy!

There was so snow here this morning, I had to walk in it.

I'm in NW and haven't seen any snow so far, it's deninately cold enough for it though.