Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Masturbation Vol.II

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was in cornwall with mates, i didnt get to pleasure myself for about 9 days.

walked past one of the girls in her room getting changed, door wide open, just changing from jogging bottoms to 3/4 shorts. totlay not bothered i could see her in bikini bottoms.

later that wee we had a play fight, she wrapped her legs round my waist and squeezed. i had 5 days back log of sperm and errections were on a hair trigger, some how, i kept my cool and there wasnt any prodding.

when i was in cornwall with mates, i didnt get to pleasure myself for about 9 days.

walked past one of the girls in her room getting changed, door wide open, just changing from jogging bottoms to 3/4 shorts. totlay not bothered i could see her in bikini bottoms.

later that wee we had a play fight, she wrapped her legs round my waist and squeezed. i had 5 days back log of sperm and errections were on a hair trigger, some how, i kept my cool and there wasnt any prodding.

I admire your willpower. Heaven knows I couldn't have handled that.

Haha, :shakehead I've been looking at flash all day, I'm not about to go making sense for a forum! :bowdown:

Poor Jordan. I'm sure she's doing it for the fun of it. :heh:

Haha, I just put the washing on, and I didn't want my top hanging around until the next time I do some!

*puts tshirt on*

Jizzed in mah pants.

I think when it comes push to shovem you dont really get a boner, I used to worry going to the beach in South Africa surrounded by hotties, but i think you just dont get them even though there are jigglies bouncing around everywhere, Horny guys, you have more willpower than you think!!!

The male sex drive is a shitty thing. Being constantly ready for sex is pretty annoying.

This is true. Also, do you find that being horny/ in the mood for sex makes you somewhat more stupid? I mean, if I'm around my lass all day, then I'm less likely to be able to concentrate on stuff even if she's not talking or doing anything at all. Not for want of sex, but more due to the prospect of it...Thankfully, she's usually in the mood whenever I am, which isn't particularly conducive to getting anything done. I love flaunting my sex life on the internet. Bwahahahaha =P.

I remember finding bushes in lads mags....

Woah. That was funny. Shits goin down.

Who remembers finding bits of lad mags paper in the bushes as a kid? O-o

When I was about 7, a playboy one day appeared on the playground at school. everyone started fighting over it. I don't think anyone knew what sex was. But everyone understood that pictures of nude girls was a good thing.

This post is confusing me.

Well, you said you didn't know what you'd do if the internet ceased to be, or didn't exist. And, I thought, you'd masturbate. Keeping in-line with the thread. Honestly, it's what we'd all do. :heh:

Either that, or we'd spend more time in teh real world. I know I would..but...fucking addictive KNEE.

I remember the first time I masturbated. I got it horribly wrong and had friction burn. Almost passed out, too, haha!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!