N-Europe

Your Curse Words of Choice

Fierce_LiNk

Now, after reading over my messages/listening to myself, I realise that I do have my own select group of phrases, which I use to put other people in their place.

Basically, I tell them to Eat Shit

Yes, that's my curse word/s of choice. I dunno why I use it, but it's just like a little thing that I do.

Another one is that I say "fack all." I think I use that a lot, too.

What have you done today, Jim?

I've done faaaack all!

You're such a bum, Jim.

...Eat Shit.

See.

Now, I ask you, what words do you use to insult others, or curse words?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon

I try not to if I can help it. I think it rude, unrefined and generally quite boorish.

On the very rare occasion I do, I tend to get annoyed at myself, since all I've managed to do is demonstrate to myself and others that my vocabulary is lacking.

I recall one instance when a friend of mine was trying to get me to say something rude and I had incredible difficulty getting any words out - my mind was refusing to let me say them.

I don't have a problem with people who swear, it just doesn't fit my personality.

I tend not to swear and when I do, especially if it's in a regular conversation, I pause for a moment and shudder.

People who swear in regular sentences for no reason is annoying - especially when people say "fuckin' err" when they pause between words.

I try not to if I can help it. I think it rude, unrefined and generally quite boorish.

On the very rare occasion I do, I tend to get annoyed at myself, since all I've managed to do is demonstrate to myself and others that my vocabulary is lacking.

I recall one instance when a friend of mine was trying to get me to say something rude and I had incredible difficulty getting any words out - my mind was refusing to let me say them.

I don't have a problem with people who swear, it just doesn't fit my personality.

I am the same Captain Falcon.

I find it as a lazy form of expression ones vocabulary and is form of bullying someone.

The last time I had swear was about a year ago.

I hate hearing swearing coming from people.

Years of working in retail and being around friend's children has left me to comonly replace swearing words (eg "frick", "frak" and "fudge") or even sometimes "hwoon dahn" (Mandarin for "bastard").

Being around a londoner a lot has lead me to use the c-word more than I ever used to. Still, its normally used in extreme cases (I called my brother it recently when he really got to me).

As far as insults I just like to make up stuff like "you filthy fornicator!" or similarly stupid stuff.

Actually to be fair me and my housemate trade insults to each other all the time. I tend to call her "slut" (or variations of such as "slutbag"), "slag" and "slagathor" (she is from Essex to be fair).

Guest Captain Falcon
I am the same Captain Falcon.

I find it as a lazy form of expression ones vocabulary and is form of bullying someone.

The last time I had swear was about a year ago.

I hate hearing swearing coming from people.

People I know seem to find it strange, but I've never had any real desire to turn the air blue. Even when I was a child, and I could have gotten away with it under the guise of stupidity and ignorance, I still knew better.

People I know seem to find it strange, but I've never had any real desire to turn the air blue. Even when I was a child, and I could have gotten away with it under the guise of stupidity and ignorance, I still knew better.

I find alot of things stupidity, ignorance and annoying but for my family push it too far on people that act outside on what my family think is the normal life.

I never swear, but I often want to rip people's heads off and throw them into walls.:heh:

Same here but I bottle up my feeling alot which comes out as something else.

You're putting it on a pedestal.

They are just words. You shouldn't give them so much mettle.

Exactly! They're just words, nothing more nothing less. I see nothing wrong with swearing, in the slightest.

I see nothing wrong with going "That was fucking brilliant!!". It makes something sound so much more...brilliant than saying "That was brilliant!". I'm unsure why, it just does.

Anyway, swearing is just a normal part of life. The fact some people seem to be massively offended by it, actually offends me to an extent. They're words. It's like me being offended if someone said...*thinks of random word*..."Horse".

Exactly! They're just words, nothing more nothing less. I see nothing wrong with swearing, in the slightest.

I see nothing wrong with going "That was fucking brilliant!!". It makes something sound so much more...brilliant than saying "That was brilliant!". I'm unsure why, it just does.

Anyway, swearing is just a normal part of life. The fact some people seem to be massively offended by it, actually offends me to an extent. They're words. It's like me being offended if someone said...*thinks of random word*..."Horse".

I dunno. I think it can still be inappropriate in certain situations. I would never (purposefully) swear in front of my friends' children (although I did once say "asphyxiwank" but I doubt a four year old would be able to repeat that) nor would I ever in front of my grandparents. The old "wash your mouth out with soap" thing.

I dunno. I think it can still be inappropriate in certain situations. I would never (purposefully) swear in front of my friends' children (although I did once say "asphyxiwank" but I doubt a four year old would be able to repeat that) nor would I ever in front of my grandparents. The old "wash your mouth out with soap" thing.

Oh, yes. I'm not saying swearing infront of kids is appropriate! I just mean, in normal social situations so to speak. :)

For most people in Ireland swearing is just part of the accent :heh:

I used to swear loads, but have toned it down a fair bit and used words like "frack" as a replacement

Or I might only say have the sentence and stop.

eg: "Ah for ....." instead of "ah for fucks sake"

:heh:

I cycle through words that become curse words.

Snake and snakes are two that are currently very prominent. "You snake!", "Ugh, Ugly Fat Whore Snake" and "Snakeskin, I'm gonna kill you and yours!".

All of which I shout at the TV during Mario Kart.