NEurope
MoogleViper

Mancrush thread

Ha, awesome thread. I have discussed this with friends many a time.

Gael Garcia Bernal

Gael-Garcia-Bernal-Biography.jpg

Jared Leto

requiem.png

Mancrushes are basically men you want to be. I'd include Draper from Mad Men (as I'm sure Dan would) and House from, er, House...

Oh, and Dean from Supernatural! He knows how to rock out to Eye of the Tiger.

Agreed, Dean from the 'natural. I just spend all day looking at myself in the mirror cracking out one liners.

Retro I see you've deleted your post. But I saw it. You should be ashamed.
haha, ashamed of my choice? I was trying to upload it with imageshack but it appears to not be working for me...

Once again then, as obvious a choice as it may be...

_45318361_becks2_getty_416.jpg

I just spend all day looking at myself in the mirror cracking out one liners.
Ok I misread that the first time and it was a very different sentence!

One of my best mates, has a huge man-crush on Zac Efron. So Moogle, I'd say the "has to be manly" thing is totally wrong. Efron is hardly the manly type.

Oh so we agree now? :heh:

Pierce Brosnan. Seriously it's so hard to watch Goldeneye..every 5 minutes it's like BOOM erection..

Pierce Brosnan. Seriously it's so hard to watch Goldeneye..every 5 minutes it's like BOOM erection..

Watch Mamma Mia! Your problems will be solved the moment he starts singing.

Oh, and Dean from Supernatural! He knows how to rock out to Eye of the Tiger.

I'd have him as either sex! He's gorgeous!

I agree with Raining though, P!nk is absolutely gorgeous and has a good attitude too. She'd be the ultimate if I was a lesbian. :heart:

Oh so we agree now? :heh:

Haha! Sssshhhh you. I'll mention the thing again. You know what I'm talking about. :p

And Efron still makes me.."pointy" (I couldn't think of a witty reference, so I just used the word. Sue me!). You'll never manage to change that fact! Well, until I hit 18 like we discussed. :D

Obviously, this guy:

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger33.jpg

I'd Do Hiiim Naaaaaw.

And, I'm guessing probably this one, too:

r147434_519964.jpg

Giggsy!

I really don't know if I have any. I'm not sure I fully understand the concept. Are we exploring the hypothetical bisexual side in us, or is it simply role model: show 'n' tell?

I really don't know if I have any. I'm not sure I fully understand the concept. Are we exploring the hypothetical bisexual side in us, or is it simply role model: show 'n' tell?

Just post a picture of me and be done with it. :heh:

Basically, from what i can understand from Moogle's post is that every man straight or not has a secret crush as it were on another bloke, be it for looks, voice etc.

I myself know of one, but i cannot find a pic atm. But find one i will, and it will be posted. Soon.

Thought of another one:
292px-Janeway_Season7.jpg

Hahahaha, really?

Come of it, even Spock has more sex appeal than her. :heh:

Although, 7 of 9, now she's something!

Hahahaha, really?

Come of it, even Spock has more sex appeal than her. :heh:

Although, 7 of 9, now she's something!

Lol, I am and I'm not joking at the same time. 7 of 9 is the star looks wise but Janeway has the sexy power :heh:

Lol, I am and I'm not joking at the same time. 7 of 9 is the star looks wise but Janeway has the sexy power :heh:

But, 7 of 9 has the sexy power-ness. I mean...she can assimilate me any time she wants!

Janeway has charisma, but I wouldn't let her near me. Unless she was going to give me my pocket money, of course.

..If only he were taller. :shakehead

He was almost a head shorter.

Anyway, I don't think I have any mancrushes. I can appreciate if a guy's good looking but there isn't anyone that I see as a role model or anything like that. I squee for no man.

Oh, and I just realised that Janeway is a female Picard. I can't believe it took this long.