NEurope
MoogleViper

Mancrush thread

You don't look at anyone and think 'that's a good looking guy'?

I can judge if a guy is good looking or not to a degree, yeah. But I wouldn't say I've ever had a mancrush in that sense.

I would define a mancrush more as someone you think is really awesome, and like how you would want to be. Rather than someone you are attracted to.

I honestly have no idea when a guy is good looking most of the time, just the obvious ones. Did you know Keanu Reeves is supposedly very attractive?

I would define a mancrush more as someone you think is really awesome, and like how you would want to be. Rather than someone you are attracted to.

Hm, that is something different. Still, I can't think of one specific individual. I do love action films, so any awesome action hero could qualify, I guess. :heh:

Well, yeah, Keanu Reeves is a good-looking guy.

And EEVIL ... looking awesome! :DThe girl is pretty, too.

I honestly have no idea when a guy is good looking most of the time, just the obvious ones. Did you know Keanu Reeves is supposedly very attractive?

He's not...at all.

But tbh, I think everyone knows when someone is hot or not, whether they be the same sex or not. It doesn't mean you actually find them attractive, you can just see that they are either good looking/or not.

He's not...at all.

But tbh, I think everyone knows when someone is hot or not, whether they be the same sex or not. It doesn't mean you actually find them attractive, you can just see that they are either good looking/or not.

But apparently, there are some disagreements about whether certain individuals are hot or not. :p But that's what they say, innit? "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Yeah I'd say that as well. But with me it's usually one particular aspect of that person that's really awesome, rather than the person themselves.

I think this is appropriate.

Lol! Brilliant show, attractive people. Could get any better?