N-Europe

Pets

Bren

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

n687920340_4523938_6935.jpg

This picture gets the Surrendering Award for Being Great 2009.

--

We're getting a dog! A Yorkshire Terrier or something. It's my sister's idea...she's wanted one for years, but we never had a garden/whatever. We still don't, but we have a shared nice green space around the house, and it's a small "house dog" apparently. Will be nice, I do like dogs when they aren't fucking hideous like those ugly pitbull/bulldog things.

tl;dr - I'll post a pic of our new dog when we get it next week.

Don't have any pets now because the college who owns the building won't allow them. Maybe I will get fish in a bowl next year, I guess that's ok. I have(I like to say they're mine :P) three cats at my dad's house. Don't have any pictures now but I will take some when I go home for Christmas later. Hopefully they are still alive, not like dad would have told me if they weren't >_>(they're getting old and two of them has been in surgery for cancer) He has a dog too but I don't like it, or any other dog for that matter.

Goafer, he's so cute! I love dogs, sadly our family dog died earlier this year. She had a good run though, 13 years old bless her.

This is my cat, Luigi. He's got such a personality unlike those cats that timidly mew and then run off. He'll come up to you, whore himself out for a bit, get bored of you, give you a look like you're worthless, and mince off. He's very affectionate though too. I took this picture when I was revising for my A-Levels back in May, he wanted attention so decided to lie across all of my work.

SDC10065.jpg

Goafer, he's so cute! I love dogs, sadly our family dog died earlier this year. She had a good run though, 13 years old bless her.

This is my cat, Luigi. He's got such a personality unlike those cats that timidly mew and then run off. He'll come up to you, whore himself out for a bit, get bored of you, give you a look like you're worthless, and mince off. He's very affectionate though too. I took this picture when I was revising for my A-Levels back in May, he wanted attention so decided to lie across all of my work.

SDC10065.jpg

No pets anymore unfortunately but heres one of my last cat, Domino. Was packing to go to London, went out of the room then came back to find him like this:

The_late_Dom_In_My_Suitcase_by_Happenstance67.jpg

Our cats do these things as well. :p

He'll come up to you, whore himself out for a bit, get bored of you, give you a look like you're worthless, and mince off.

Sounds like its owner :heh:

Reminds me of this;

4sb05x.jpg

My mother and her partner had spent the night at a hotel or something so he saw the suitcases the day before, then I was going somewhere but obviously he wasn't very fond of that.

It is, quite.

Need to spend some down time in the near future pestering the cat with the SLR. She's such a lovely cat but I literally have no good photos of her. I know it sounds a bit dumb but I only ever got one really good picture of Elvis while he was in good health and it kind of bugs me. Babs is getting on now and, while she couldn't be more active and healthy, I don't want to miss out.

My sister's can Orson had a heart attack on Monday. Luckily my sister had food poisoning so she was home when it happened and got him to the vets on time. He had his lungs drained and has to take beta blockers.

The whole thing is really traumatic.

Orson has a pet cat of his own, Ada, and she was sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for him and at night wouldn't stop making noise. Orson's back at home now so all is well, fingers crossed.

My sister's can Orson had a heart attack on Monday. Luckily my sister had food poisoning so she was home when it happened and got him to the vets on time. He had his lungs drained and has to take beta blockers.

The whole thing is really traumatic.

Orson has a pet cat of his own, Ada, and she was sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for him and at night wouldn't stop making noise. Orson's back at home now so all is well, fingers crossed.

Aw, that's heartbreakingly sweet. :')