N-Europe

Oh No You Fu##ing Didn't!?!!?!

ReZourceman

Why does Flink capitalise random letters? Why does d_prOdigy?

I still don't know exactly why the N is capitalised. For fun, maybe.

Anyway, the "imposter" rocks. So, sorry ReZ. You lose.

As Dazzy has already stated. Kitchen Zink, man. You've got nothing on that guy.

"The Villan" is an extremely unoriginal name. You go to any Aston Villa forum and there'd be about 5 members with that name. And on other, non-footie related boards as well, 'cos the thickies couldn't spell villain.

Roostophe, however, is unique. Google search will only bring up me. :smile:

Edit: Okay, maybe not. :blank:

Fun (well, really not fun) fact: 1010 (or tenten, I forget which) was the 'codename' (for lack of better word) for when Woolworths about ten years ago updated all their stores over the span of a few years. When they were all demerchandised, closed down for a few day and got new fixtures and a fancy red walkway, and then reopened, made no money and closed again!

Not sure why it was called 1010 (and the large stores were 2020-ed) but there you go...and you always remind me of Woolworths :p

Uuuuuuuuuh I read it, my brain tried to process it, and uh failed, but I only really ended up with Ten10 because of my previous obsession with Tenchi muyo but got fed up basing forum nicknames on it, so I dropped the chi and ended up with Ten but that was too short so I slapped 10 at the end. Although I will miss woolies, where will I go to get cheap cinema food now?

Rez you can have your thread back now, its all about you again.

There's a coupla other jayseven/j7's around, but not too many. Always wish I'd chosen a different name, mind you!

I would quite like to be called Molly-likes-tress.

Well if you wait around forever for the proposal, it might never happen! Make your move ;)