Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Snowing

canand

It snowed for 30 minutess at about 9 where I am but didn't settle. Just looked out the window after playing Star Wars: FU for a few hours and its coming down quite heavily, and starting to settle!

The last time we had snow that settled here was about 5 years ago, just hope the snow doesn't stop!

Wow, that's fucking bizarre, I was playing Star Wars: Jedi Outcast at around the same time and also looked out only to see it turning in a blizzard. And we're both in the South West. Creepy stuff!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoyed at myself as I missed the most obvious pun of the day...

"you are of snow use to me" :p

Told you it was bad!

I went trundling through the snow earlier today into my town was ghost like barely anyone there. My feet were frozen afterwards as I made sure to go in snow that went up to my legs! :grin:

Also I was wering two pairs of socks and not one of them matched!

Just had a huge snowfight with some neighbours. Was bloody good. Got this guy right between the eyes, he was not very happy! I on the other hand was laughing my head off, especially seeing as his own housemate had only just got him in the face a mere 30 seconds earlier, taking his glasses out in the process. Epic stuff.

The snow is slowly starting to disappear now :(

Got the last half of the day off yesterday which was awesome so I obviously took the chance to make a snowman...which fell over soon after...poor Snowman Sam, I rebuilt him and he was still standing proud this morning as I left for work. I was really hoping the buses weren't running so I could get today off, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Played in the snow with some of my friends, was good fun, then we made a snowman(well they started making a big one, and I was making a little one) and it turned into a dysfunctional snow family, with snow mother there to help look after the kid whilst his cold hearted father spent all day drinking. Good fun! Then spent the evening sitting in my friend's house, had some chinese too mmm.

Only gay thing, I lost my(friend's) cheap little camera, which also had my SD card in, which also had my rechargeable batteries in. It's not a particularly good camera or nowt, but now I have no cheap camera for taking out places! :(

Also, I'm absolutely fucked today, had to walk about hour and a half to get to the woods we was playing in/that my friend lives next to, and THEN all the way back in the evening, too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!