N-Europe

Ladies and...

S.C.G

Thank you everyone.

For my Birthday I took 10 people plus myself for 2 games at the Laserstation (I came 7th in the 1st game and 4th in the 2nd game) Afterwards we all enjoyed a lovely meal at La Tasca. Then it was a mixture of bus/train and taxi back to Tamworth. I should have drove really-but since I was drinking I decided not to, but then as it happens I only had 2-since Star city is soo damm expensive.

Got a Satnav for my car (Garmin Brand) some GAME Giftcards and a nice Chunky brown jumper and a carry bag for my Laptop. A few other bits and pieces as well-(ie socks-something I seem to breed holes in, some Dark Temp Lynx stuff-I love the smell,)

happy late birthday ben

:mad: You sir, have wished me a belated Happy Birthday and that is unacceptable. You shall be cast out to the Dimension of belated Birthday parties-where the cake is stale, the party poppers all popped and where the 10 greatest party songs are looped over and over again.

That shall be your prison until you can redeem yourself next year....

:mad: You sir, have wished me a belated Happy Birthday and that is unacceptable. You shall be cast out to the Dimension of belated Birthday parties-where the cake is stale, the party poppers all popped and where the 10 greatest party songs are looped over and over again.

That shall be your prison until you can redeem yourself next year....

Sorry ben but i didnt see this topic intill it was too late.