N-Europe

meeting people from the interwebs

Guest bluey

perfectly safe, or risky and reckless?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. perfectly safe, or risky and reckless?

• yeah it's safe ~ no problem!!
    • NOOO dont do it bluey! we love you too much!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update time!!

i have not been murdered (yays!!) lol. met up with the guy ~ went for sushi and coffee and got on like a house on fire :grin:

...so much so in fact that he's MOVING INTO MY GUESTHOUSE later this week!! hah!!

O____O!!

Blates. I seriously am all over the next London meet. I'll prob stay over too. You better come Rumster! We didn't talk enough, and I left early cos' I'm lame.

...Whatever happened to the white cards things? Lol. Sorry for paedoing it up.

Oh man, you know I'm there. The only reason you didn't make it to my list is cos you're so lame and left early! Then again, everyone was sort of leaving and I left early too to go see that dicky bitch that I now hate for screwing me about. Anyhoo! I think Jay took the numerous penis enamoured cards, I have like...120 or something silly of my own too, but I've lost them all somewhere. Tis cool on the pedo front anyway, I was far too old to be there. I'm secretly 38. In fact, you know what, if I start to work on getting something together now, I should probably make an actual start on it by like...January if we're lucky. I say same weekend in July!

update time!!

i have not been murdered (yays!!) lol. met up with the guy ~ went for sushi and coffee and got on like a house on fire :grin:

...so much so in fact that he's MOVING INTO MY GUESTHOUSE later this week!! hah!!

O____O!!

See, that's cool and all, but for some reason at the same time, I can't explain why part of me's just thinking 'uhh, that's probably not too cool...'

Meh, I went to Canada to meet a girl I met over the interwebs....she's dead now.

Joking aside, I did actually meet up with her and as a result started a VERY long distance relationship (which lasted 3 years I shall have you know!). It was all safe though and we did speak to each other for a year more or less everyday before that though via MSN, email, telephone, webcam. I think providing you're sensible about things like this (as bluey clearly is) then it's very unlikely something will go wrong!

And bluey you're obviously a very lovely person - now I wanna come to Japan just so I can have a friendly coffee with you (*tries to disguise axe....*)

That's a bit...strange. Does anybody talk to Jamba? Figure out what's gone on? Call me crazy, but it DOES seem a bit weird for bluey to just up and leave the forums, and this thread feels kind of weird to me now! Does anyone talk to her, outside le forums?

*turns thread into bluey-related news hunt thread*

Really? You wouldn't have guessed, not since you've mentioned this one million and one goddamn times since somebody pointed it out about an hour ago!

Dude, just let it go. Put eet dowwwn.

I know now why you cry. But it is something I can never do.

What do you mean by that?

Hmm.

E'en so, it's annoying when people just leave with no explanation. My thirst for knowledge is no where near sated.

I'm sure she has her own life to attend to though, and she'll return in her own time, if she chooses. Hope she's ok.

Hmm.

E'en so, it's annoying when people just leave with no explanation. My thirst for knowledge is no where near sated.

I'm sure she has her own life to attend to though, and she'll return in her own time, if she chooses. Hope she's ok.

She hasn't been on MSN in ages either, not at the same time as me anyway, for our chats :(