Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Famitsu seems to have some pics of upcoming WiiWare title Castlevania Rebirth by Konami. This game does not resemble the old Castlevania Adventure, so it's most likely not a remake. Or maybe it is, but ropes have been replaced by traditional stairs.

img207.imageshack.us/img207/5883/cva.jpg

Can't link URL's yet...

In this week IGN podcast they mention Nintendo bringing games over for them to try and then go on to say this...

And there will be a fourth game theyre bringing, but Craig cant talk about it since Nintendo hasnt announced it yet.

Matt says the game came out of nowhere.

Similar situation with Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Judging from what it is, its not a B title according to Craig.

Interesting.

Retro's project maybe? Its probably too early to hear anything about any software from Project Sora.

Yeah, I was thinking about Retro myself. Seems a bit early for Project Sora though, unless they already had an engine or something, though that's unlikely.

Could be a C title too though

Going to listen to the podcast again, but I thought someone say that it wasn't a C title either.

Disaster: Day of Crisis for North America...?

Excitebots for Europe?

Another Code for the US...

None of these would be hush hush though would they?

Wind Waker Wii would be amazing, as would Star Fox, F-Zero, Pilotwings, Kid Icarus, Cosmic Walker, Dynamic Slash, or anything by Retro..

Lest we forget, the IGN thing stated:

Matt says the game came out nowhere

I've bolded the key word there. If that is correct, then all suggestions so far are off. It's likely that it's something that was known to be in development but was either canned or put on hiatus, which would go to explain why it wasn't out anywhere.

I've bolded the key word there. If that is correct, then all suggestions so far are off. It's likely that it's something that was known to be in development but was either canned or put on hiatus, which would go to explain why it wasn't out anywhere.

Or perhaps not even that. For all we know it could be a successor to Donkey Kong 64 - highly unlikely. But if it's "out of nowhere" then I doubt it's going to be what we're all expecting.

Or perhaps not even that. For all we know it could be a successor to Donkey Kong 64 - highly unlikely. But if it's "out of nowhere" then I doubt it's going to be what we're all expecting.

Thats the first thing i thought as i read everyones guesses.

I don't know why, considering all the item collecting and back tracking that went on in that game, but i have really fond memories of it ::shrug:

^ I do remember a really, really, really long time ago reading something that said Kirby GC was being redeveloped for the Wii, just like Super Paper Mario was. It's entirely plausible that it could surface again but I'm personally keeping my hopes diluted. IGN's idea of an 'A' game may not be an 'A' game for others so it could turn out to be meh.