N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Charlie I bought a shit load of reports from your old games and I saw how often he was the playmaker.

I was gonna mark him but thought you might pull a fast one one me.

I honestly thought you were gonna to a "Trough Wings" offensive strategy.

@Charlie I bought a shit load of reports from your old games and I saw how often he was the playmaker.

I was gonna mark him but thought you might pull a fast one one me.

I honestly thought you were gonna to a "Trough Wings" offensive strategy.

I did play wing plays and you had my number on it unfortunately.

What were you defending against out of interest? If you had looked at my team I think it would've been pretty obvious I was going 442, didn't really have much on an option. Would have been tempted to change it if I had the players.

Ouch, I hope I never feel the force of Hadens revenge again. It was really harsh. Lol. ;)

A draw....not out of the woods yet, by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh god please say I haven't allowed Rez to stay up. I will literally never forgive myself.

Of all the times to get shitty form this game!

3-2 win over Cubed. This really is my best-ever season.

Well, bar a goal difference shift of seven, it looks like I'm going to come first in the league (again)! Shouldn't let in so many goals Villan.

And you shouldn't be such a cock. :heh:

rofl, cube :P That's mental!

ReZ; you've done yourself proud, but yeah you have tricky games! I'm scared because I feel rather complacent about getting 3 pts at dom's on tuesday - but again I'll be travelling so I won't know 'til later!

having said that, ReZ offered to text me, and then Ell did, so I got to know. Made me sad. Made me buy dvds for comfort! A massive loss for me, seeing as all the other teams put up great fights (haden, you swine! That's teh second time you've failed to help in my survival battle!).

ReZ, you're the only one who can be guarenteed to stay up based on your own results, really. Goal difference gives me the same honour over moogle, and Cube badly needs at least two of us to fuck up. I think Gaggle's safe now.

I would say Made of Win has the nicest final two games to earn 3rd place, while still not easy, and I think unfortunately Ellmeister's probably going to just miss out. Goot luck y'all.

my team pretty much all lost form. I don't really understand how, or why. 12 down arrows and 4 black ones. Rubbish!

Can't believe the season'll be all over this time next week :o

rofl, cube :P That's mental!

ReZ; you've done yourself proud, but yeah you have tricky games! I'm scared because I feel rather complacent about getting 3 pts at dom's on tuesday - but again I'll be travelling so I won't know 'til later!

having said that, ReZ offered to text me, and then Ell did, so I got to know. Made me sad. Made me buy dvds for comfort! A massive loss for me, seeing as all the other teams put up great fights (haden, you swine! That's teh second time you've failed to help in my survival battle!).

ReZ, you're the only one who can be guarenteed to stay up based on your own results, really. Goal difference gives me the same honour over moogle, and Cube badly needs at least two of us to fuck up. I think Gaggle's safe now.

I would say Made of Win has the nicest final two games to earn 3rd place, while still not easy, and I think unfortunately Ellmeister's probably going to just miss out. Goot luck y'all.

my team pretty much all lost form. I don't really understand how, or why. 12 down arrows and 4 black ones. Rubbish!

Can't believe the season'll be all over this time next week :o

Why aren't you on msn godamnit

Rez offered to txt you wtf?

Edited by Haden

"Someone broke into your clubhouse during the night with the purpose of puncturing all your balls. A groundsman however happened to pass by and scared the intruder away. No one has any clue as to who might be behind this attempt at sabotage."

Well well well, someone getting desperate?

Nooo! I screwed up and lost to Maddog Utd! Thrown away the league on the last day of the season! If I'd won I'd have all but won the league as well because Shorty drew at Tin Can Club! Shorty now needs to either lose or draw for me to win in his last game on Friday...

Phew a draw, jolly good.

Which means even if I draw the next games I still hold my third place, that is if Essex win with a less then 2 goals, but I don´t plan on draw/losing the next game.

Final game, man this shit is stressing :Þ

Interesting! Would shorty be willing to do that, or is it one of your promotion rivals? I'd bet on the latter...

Nah not Shorty, there was another person who would benefit from my players losing form and me losing.