N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woop...a draw.

But my star player has been badly injured and it's his first game back from injury (I also didn't use him straight away to build his form back up), which is a major blow. Plus my second highest skilled player is also injured.

Still...the other players' forms are looking much better now that I know that the second line is the average form and not "your player will end up with this much form after training".

Woop...a draw.

But my star player has been badly injured and it's his first game back from injury (I also didn't use him straight away to build his form back up), which is a major blow. Plus my second highest skilled player is also injured.

Still...the other players' forms are looking much better now that I know that the second line is the average form and not "your player will end up with this much form after training".

Im so glad Im not the only one that thought that lol

What is up with Happenstance he seems to be playing all the teams I am a game before I do. Could you not set your tactics to bruise every game pal?

Looks like there is still no party at Richters. Manage to make another win bringing me back up to 2nd place overall. Soap box utd. are pulling away quite a bit so might be a while before I see first place again.

We're a game behind Shorty though so you at least should be OK to catch up with him. We should both be able to beat him at home too and hopefully scrape an away win/draw.

Also Shorty has drawn the short* straw and has two games off in a row mid season so hopefully he'll lose some form there.

*sorry

Edit: oh wait, no he doesn't. Oh bugger, I've got the double header with him.

Edited by Charlie

Well a draw... slightly dissapointed - I don't play next round, and I'm looking set to hit 8th place... With games against happenstance, oddy and haden in a row that will leave me sitting with the 5pts I have now.

I wish I know specifically what it was that stopped me from winning against cube. My teamwork stats were, as always, maxed out, I was prepared, at home, had more chances... Was it just the lack of a win bonus? Sigh :P

I think I did quite well today. Happenstance's offence were top notch today and I think I did good in only conceding two goals and drawing the match. Shite referee, though.

That was also the only match this season where my team will play in their sexy yellow and black away kit. :hmm:

Got a game against Charlie's Secret United tomorrow, I'm not feeling pr0 confident as he has 2-3 very strong players.

But I'm hoping to pimpsmack him like the bitch he is ¬_¬

I was expecting a loss, but I wish it wasn't as bad as 4-0.

What confuses me is that my player who got sent off ended up as man of the match.

I was not expecting a win. I don't think I've beaten Haden before so this is nice. :smile:

But it came as a price with two players being injured (Dirty Haden!), that's not good seeing as I've got Odwin next. :hmm:

Congrats you deserved the win I'm sorry about the players believe me I want you to take out Oddy!