N-Europe

Fonejacker

Fierce_LiNk

Ok, now I'm probably going to get slated for making this thread, but...screw you!

Are there any other fans out there who like this? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I also know a few people who can't stand it. So, warning, stay outta this thread.

Which "sketches" have people found the most hilarious?

This one always gets me:

and also:

Monies!

I find a guy at school who imitates it funnier than the actual program.

I watched a clip of a woman wanting to buy tickets to Alanis Morissette, which was quite funny, the way that whenever the automated machine said "Alanis...Morissette.." a picture of a random woman from the 50's playing a banjo appeared.

I've only ever listened to the bank account one and I think that is funny. :D

But I've never listened to anything else. Though I've heard many people impersonating Terry Tibbs is it? :)

I was doing that last night. some random unknown number called me. I answered in the manner of Terry Tibbs. I cut the accent off when they said they had the wrong number, just in case they knew my actual name. Turns out they didn't.

Here's my choice cuts from the 'Jacker.

You get free Ring Dings!

Terry Tibbs recieves a call. The aftermath of a George scam.

Digital Multichannel Recievings

Fridge Freezer. Ask me in a woman's voice.

Mazzarati 3200. Talk to me.

Well, that depends on if you can provide proof that the providings of this provider are better than the prodivings that my current provider provides.

I can provide providings that provide much better providings than the current providings that you provider provides.

All you have to do is pay ninety two pounds for the first 12 moths. Then you get two pounds cashback. Then you have to pay eighteen pounds fourty two for the next 12 months. Then you have to give the cashback back. Then you will have to pay fourteen pounds fifty thereafter.

I can provide providings that provide much better providings than the current providings that you provider provides.

All you have to do is pay ninety two pounds for the first 12 moths. Then you get two pounds cashback. Then you have to pay eighteen pounds fourty two for the next 12 months. Then you have to give the cashback back. Then you will have to pay fourteen pounds fifty thereafter.

What about insurance?

I can ensure you that our insurance ensures that you are insured against any insurance needs that you may be needings.

Can I be assured that you can assure that your insurance ensures my insurance against any insurance needs I need regarding the proof of the providings your provider provides being better than the providings my current provider provides?

(Try saying it out loud, it's a lot of fun! :yay:)

Can I be assured that you can assure that your insurance ensures my insurance against any insurance needs I need regarding the proof of the providings your provider provides being better than the providings my current provider provides?

I can regrade your downgrade to an upgrade that is of a higher grade than your current gradings' grade.

It's free.