Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I got an email from Amazon telling me that people who bought Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn are also snapping up Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. Lol. Its up for pre-order for £21.97 @ Amazon.co.uk if anyones interested!

Day of release for me! But I tend to get my games at TESCO, they seem to have prices as low as the online retailers these days. RE: Darkside Chronicles was only 24.70 at release! And for the record, I reckon it's a cracking game.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this been posted by the way?

[Mad Catz Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick]

Their SF IV sticks were good I heard, and this one looks much better than the old Hori Stick (which isn't widely available anymore I believe). I've always wanted to try a stick, and this seems a good opportunity.

I've got the same stick in Street Fighter IV form. Its pretty good, they do have issues though. I would recommend swapping the buttons and stick for Sanwa parts.

Also, the movement of the stick is in a square formation, rather than circle. Good for charge characters but takes some getting used to for Shoto fighters.

9.0/10 from IGN!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is an amazing win for not only Wii, but the worldwide audience overall. As I consider it to be the true successor of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, TVC melds a few classic Capcom characters with an otherwise totally unknown roster and still manages to make a fighter that can pull anyone in within a matter of moments. The gameplay is simple enough for a fighting game newbie, but deep enough for seasoned brawlers to really sink their teeth into and enjoy.

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/106/1062972p1.html

9.0/10 from IGN!

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is an amazing win for not only Wii, but the worldwide audience overall. As I consider it to be the true successor of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, TVC melds a few classic Capcom characters with an otherwise totally unknown roster and still manages to make a fighter that can pull anyone in within a matter of moments. The gameplay is simple enough for a fighting game newbie, but deep enough for seasoned brawlers to really sink their teeth into and enjoy.

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/106/1062972p1.html

Thats what I want to hear. Now if the game had this song it would be perfect! :D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Thats what I want to hear. Now if the game had this song it would be perfect! :D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Hehehe, the entire game should have that music. :laughing:

Anyway, this is now well and truly pre-ordered. I loved Street Fighter II on the SNES and the X-Men vs Street Fighter / Marvel vs Capcom games in the arcades too.

*Remembers the time when people would gather around the machine to witness the awesome skills. :awesome:* Those were the days. :love:

Wonder if I've still got what it takes?...

Probably not. :heh:

Guest Captain Falcon

Quite looking forward to this now. All the reviews and comments on the original Japanese release were universally excellent and given how long they've had to make improvements, I would have been extremely surprised to hear negative things about this superior version - so it's good to hear it's been worth the wait.

So will this mean we'll be having a TvC league at some point in the not too distant future?

Hehehe, the entire game should have that music. :laughing:

Anyway, this is now well and truly pre-ordered. I loved Street Fighter II on the SNES and the X-Men vs Street Fighter / Marvel vs Capcom games in the arcades too.

*Remembers the time when people would gather around the machine to witness the awesome skills. :awesome:* Those were the days. :love:

Wonder if I've still got what it takes?...

Probably not. :heh:

Well don't worry, I've never played a Capcom Vs game before and before getting SFIV last year, I hadn't spent any serious time with a old school fighting game since SFA3 on the PSX so I know at least one person you'll be beating.

So will this mean we'll be having a TvC league at some point in the not too distant future?
Hopefully. By the sounds of things the online aspect of this game is going to be sweet. :grin:

Well don't worry, I've never played a Capcom Vs game before and before getting SFIV last year, I hadn't spent any serious time with a old school fighting game since SFA3 on the PSX so I know at least one person you'll be beating.
Oh- I'm not worried, the days of me worrying about winning/losing at games have long gone...

I think. :hehe:

But yeah, we shall see what happens. I'll certainly be looking forward to some N-E TvC battles. :bouncy:

Got two review copies of this through the post today (but still no Endless Ocean 2! :(). I'm not too interested in it, really, and one copy will probably be passed onto another reviewer (whilst the other is easy money on eBay! ;)). I'll try to get the time to have a go on it later and report back, in any case.

Guest Captain Falcon
Hopefully. By the sounds of things the online aspect of this game is going to be sweet. :grin:

Oh- I'm not worried, the days of me worrying about winning/losing at games have long gone...

I think. :hehe:

But yeah, we shall see what happens. I'll certainly be looking forward to some N-E TvC battles. :bouncy:

Well until they announced online, I wasn't really interested. Not that I'm some online snob or anything, but I just see it as a fundamental part in determining how much value I can get from this game as I know my mates would never touch anything like this.

And as for not caring... Well, a couple of near victories and close defeats is all it takes to make you care - even if it's only a little.

Just been watching a couple of episodes of Gatchaman on youtube as I've never seen anything of it before.

Got two review copies of this through the post today (but still no Endless Ocean 2! :(). I'm not too interested in it, really, and one copy will probably be passed onto another reviewer (whilst the other is easy money on eBay! ;)). I'll try to get the time to have a go on it later and report back, in any case.
I suppose this is quite a big review for NEO, what with the whole Tatsunoko thing.

Are you gonna get rid of your copy quickly, or hang on to it for a bit for some Wi-Fi fights?

I take it the online isn't up and running yet? ::shrug:

Well until they announced online, I wasn't really interested. Not that I'm some online snob or anything, but I just see it as a fundamental part in determining how much value I can get from this game as I know my mates would never touch anything like this.
Yeah, me too. For the same reason.

It's not a problem getting people to play something like NSMB Wii, but TvsC would be a very different story. Waaaaaay too hardcore. :heh:

Adding online to it was pretty much essential I reckon, given the type of game it is.

And as for not caring... Well, a couple of near victories and close defeats is all it takes to make you care - even if it's only a little.
Don't get me wrong, I still like/want to win. :grin:

I totally loved the SUPERRRR StWeeeeeeeT FYLERRRRRR's on the Megadrive & Nes/Snes. Also the Alphas, Xmen vs StreetFighter and SNK vs StreetFighter :D :D :D

... So my question is; Should 'I' (Beverage) purchase Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars for the Nintendo Wii in February 5th 2010?

What's the marketing been like for this game so far? I haven't really seen many ads except for a few on the internet. I guess I'm just scared this will bomb. :(

EDIT: Some good news!

tvcavgbs.JPG

Seems the title is quickly climbing the charts on Amazon! Hopefully it will do well, especially after Spyborgs and Darkside Chronicles. Though, I can see Capcom having high hopes for this. They're not stupid, and literally no-one over hear knows about Tatsunoko. Let's hope they're to be proven wrong, though. :)

Edited by LostOverThere

Hmmm, decided I will pick this up after all. I just wish I had some local friends who still really liked beat em ups. The problem with the genre is that it's easy to get very good at it and make matches less competitive!! But with online, I'm going to go for it!!

Hmmm, decided I will pick this up after all. I just wish I had some local friends who still really liked beat em ups. The problem with the genre is that it's easy to get very good at it and make matches less competitive!! But with online, I'm going to go for it!!

Woah I think that's what I luuurve about it. Well, the dudes who I'm around anyway - bro's & mates - are good too so it is VERY competitive haha.

Not sure how this particular VS title will feel, and not to mention 'IF' slight lag will be present but my ideal feel was with the Alphas :D (Xmen vs SF & SNK vs SF was nice too) so I hope the button-mashy'ness of TvC ain't TOO ridiculous.

But coming back on track, when you get familiar with techniques you face regularly, it would be cool to try out other play styles (online :love: ).

This should be epic :bouncy:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!