N-Europe

Noodles Egotistical Round The World Thread

Noodleman

I've been deciding whether to post this thread or not on and off all day but fuck it I never start threads, anyway tomorrow morning I set off for Heathrow to begin 8 months of traveling. I decided to create a thread for it, for several reasons. Firstly it means I wont have to spam up the user image thread with pictures. Secondly I can post some updates as and when, because you all want to know about me. So yeah ill post my itinerary bellow, I realise its not very likely being a euro centric board but if anybody happens to live in any of the cities I'm going to and wants to meet up for a beer or whatever that would be coolio. Or just has some cool things to see or do in any of the places then post away.

Noodles totally awesome round world trip Itinerary:

15th September - ??? Toronto, Canada

Place to be confirmed

6th October - 13th October - Montreal, Canada

13th October - 20th October - New York, USA

20th October - 26th October - Philadelphia, USA

Place to be confirmed

Place to be confirmed

9th November - 19th November - Mexico City, Mexico

20th November - 22nd November - Rio de Janiero, Brazil

Coach trip

30 November - 2nd December - Buenos Ares, Argentina

4th December - 23rd December - New Zeland exact places tbc

23rd December - 29th December - Melbourne, Australia

29th December - ???? - Sydney, Australia

???? - Brisbane, Australia

???? - Cairns, Australia

???? - Thailand exact places tbc

???? - Hong Kong

???? - China exact places tbc

???? - Moscow, Russia

Thanks guys, just about to leave for Heathrow.

Man that sounds awesome. How much is it going to cost if you don't mind me asking?

Anyway have fun. I'm sure you will.

The flights cost about 2 grand and then I have access to about 8 grand in savings, hopefully I don't spend it all but I probably will.

That's a proper mission!! - I like the plan though, how have you've saved up for this?!

Moved back home once I finished uni and worked for 2 years. The money I would have been paying for rent I stuck in my savings account each month.

Catch you later guys :awesome:

Yo, I hate jetlag. I woke up at 4:30 this morning because my body though it was 9:30 :( Anyway, not to sure what to make of Toro+oto at the moment. It seems like basically every generic American city but with a silly accent. Went to the CN Tower this morning. It's pretty fucking tall! got some pretty good views of the place and out to lake Ontario.

Not sure if these will work but anyway:

n509878927_829824_8259.jpg

n509878927_829826_8994.jpg

n509878927_829829_27.jpg

n509878927_829835_2152.jpg