N-Europe

Fears

Guest Maase

Fire unfortunetly, (thanks for laughing Dan >_> cock). It's a huge bit silly fear to the point where even using a heated oven can scare me, heat + fire = baddddd.

I'm alright apart from that, I'm abit iffy when it comes to spiders, but if there's a hoover or masssooohive book to hand, then I'm fine.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letty, you're afraid of Balloons?

I didn't knew that was possible, sounds stupid.

Then again, Afraid of Darkness is stupid too xD, so i cant talk that much.

Im scared of losing in xpert 11. My fear is realised all to often! :(

In seriousness hmm clowns are bastards and if there was a situation in the dark where I thought someone had come in to kill me or rob me I reckon id be rubbish.

Also im scared of animals going mental cause you cant reason with them.

I'm scared of a lot of things but mainly: Heights, spiders, moths/butterflies and the king of them all: DADDY LONG LEGS! They absolutely terrify me - no flying beastie should be that big.

I've also got a strange phobia of broken glass. No idea why, it just freaks me out. Think I'm scared it'll cut me and injure me in some way. Can't stand the sight of blood - mega squeamish.

I just remembered, I have a "fear"/hatred of the sight on veins on the underside of wrists, upclose pictures of soles of feet and the sight of fingertips or feet touching other fingertips/feet just makes me want to run out the room.

I hope no one ever slits their wrists near me.

As Nami mentioned, snakes, i don't like snakes. I remember when i was little i went to a farm which had a reptile bit which let you hold snakes, my brother went ahead and had one round his neck, but i didn't dare go near it. I also don't like to see them in pet shops behind the glass, they might escape!

Also afew years back i read this and for the following weeks after i always checked before i sat down and then made sure the seat was down after.

I've got a friend at work who is scared of bridges. It's odd, because he doesn't get scared all the time...it really does only happen a few times every month. Yes, he has periods, haha.

Its really strange. He gets uneasy on all bridges, but not all of the time. Explain that one.

I've also got a house-mate who is terrified of peas. They have "eyes" that keep looking at you, apparantly. Urrr...

Fire unfortunetly, (thanks for laughing Dan >_> cock). It's a huge bit silly fear to the point where even using a heated oven can scare me, heat + fire = baddddd.

I'm alright apart from that, I'm abit iffy when it comes to spiders, but if there's a hoover or masssooohive book to hand, then I'm fine.

sorry! you had a pretty good reason I suppose but electric hobs are really very safe:heh:

as for me: loosing the use of my left arm or hand somehow. I'd be completely fucking screwed if I did something like break my arm badly. My right hand is about as close to useless as a functioning hand gets, and the idea of being that impotent (not like that!) is very worrying.

Becoming old and decrepid and stuff. I like my independence and the thought of needing assistance and stuff...

And also diving. I love swimming, and dive bombing and stuff but not head first diving. Its a pyschological thing, I can't bring myself to go head first into water.

Fear is an emotion as pointless and worthless as self-abasement. Therefore, I fear very little, and when I am scared, I never show t. For what is the pint of fearing something inevitable like death? Or, if it isn't something inevitable, then it might not happen. So why fear it at all?

Fear is an emotion as pointless and worthless as self-abasement. Therefore, I fear very little, and when I am scared, I never show t. For what is the pint of fearing something inevitable like death? Or, if it isn't something inevitable, then it might not happen. So why fear it at all?

Cos' they've got shit loads of legs, and are hairy and icky.

Cos' they've got shit loads of legs, and are hairy and icky.

Perhaps, but if you think the British ones are bad, I dare you to stay in Queensland for two weeks.

Trust me, you'll be thankful that God never cursed the UK with such monstrocities.

Actually thought of one, the aliens out of fire in the sky, a film I watched when I was at centre parks when I was 10 or somethin. Alien stuff doesn't scare me in general, just them!! - someone bought me the dvd for christmas as a joke (not funny) and it's still on my shelf shrink wrapped!

As Nami mentioned, snakes, i don't like snakes. I remember when i was little i went to a farm which had a reptile bit which let you hold snakes, my brother went ahead and had one round his neck, but i didn't dare go near it. I also don't like to see them in pet shops behind the glass, they might escape!

Also afew years back i read this and for the following weeks after i always checked before i sat down and then made sure the seat was down after.

yayee, someone's scared of snakes! But I can see why after reading that!!