N-Europe

The take a drawing and add something on game!

Blackfox

Yo,

Dunno if this has ever been done before, and if it has - don't really care! Anyway, the purpose is to copy my drawing below, and add something on to it. Then the next person comes along as adds something to that.. eventually something cool is meant to come out of it.

I used to play it ages ago as a kid and I'm unsure whether it'll work on here.. but I'll give it a go anyway..

lolvb8.jpg

Rules.. copy the pic and play around with it in paint. Only work for 30 secs max on it as you don't want to become too complicated too quickk. Hopefully some fun shit will come out of it.. we'll see anyway!

Go!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,

Dunno if this has ever been done before, and if it has - don't really care! Anyway, the purpose is to copy my drawing below, and add something on to it. Then the next person comes along as adds something to that.. eventually something cool is meant to come out of it.

I used to play it ages ago as a kid and I'm unsure whether it'll work on here.. but I'll give it a go anyway..

lolvb8.jpg

Rules.. copy the pic and play around with it in paint. Only work for 30 secs max on it as you don't want to become too complicated too quickk. Hopefully some fun shit will come out of it.. we'll see anyway!

Go!

warea8.png

My attempt :D looks like a clown

22438244zx8ca8.gif

I figured the area below the monster-ish thingy would be an unideal location to be trapped, so I thought of the creature that'd find it most unideal, and that was Pacman, as if the area was free above him, he still isnt going anywhere, as he wouldnt be able to build up any speed.

Enjoy.