03. [PSP] Gundam vs. Gundam (Namco Bandai) 267,000 / NEW

04. [360] The Last Remnant (Square Enix) 101,000 / NEW

05. [NDS] Saka DS: Touch and Go (SEGA) 72,000 / NEW

06. [NDS] Hoshi no Kirby: Ultra Super Deluxe (Nintendo) 55,000 / 418,000

07. [NDS] Wagamama Fashion Girls Mode (Nintendo) 25,000 / 209,000

08. [NDS] Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Nintendo) 25,000 / 1,184,000

09. [NDS] Pokémon Platinum (Pokémon) 24,000 / 1,941,000

10. [PS3] Way of the Samurai 3 (Spike) 20,000 / 100,000

I'm enjoying this. Haven't played the GC version for 2 or so years and I skipped the DS one. This game really comes into its own if you play it with someone else in the house. Me and my girlfriend played the original almost every day for a year and a half!

Friend code : 0731-8424-4681

Let me know if you register me!

I'm not sure whether I should get this... I've never played the DS or GC one so the complaints that not much has changed wouldnt affect me.

Would you get recommend it?

I'm not sure whether I should get this... I've never played the DS or GC one so the complaints that not much has changed wouldnt affect me.

Would you get recommend it?

If I was you I would get it, its still the same great game by the looks of things so I think you will really enjoy it if you havn't played it all before as you say!

^^^

Yes, it is still the same great game. Isn't that the whole problem?

And you're still making the same posts! Pretty much everyone on forums who got this and played the other ones are having fun and loving, that counts for something right?

Yes, I'm still making the same posts.

Nintendo are again recycling the N64 game, completely disregarding the extra horsepower of Wii and the added features it would bring. And this is a company that only a few weeks ago accused Third Parties of 'not getting Wii', while Miyamoto actually APOLOGISED for Zelda and even Mario Galaxy (the freshest game in years) not being new and fresh enough. So, while we're all desperate for Wii exclusives, built to make the most out of Wii, what example is AC setting to third parties?

I'll be blatently honest, i too would probably enjoy AC, i'm a huge fan of the series, love it in fact, but there's as much new here, as in one of EA's annual updates. And they infuriate me.

So, maybe I am sounding like a bit of a broken record, but perhaps thats fitting for Animal Crossing at the moment.

I don't care nintendo have been lazy about this. At heart its a great, fun communication game. From what I can tell small elements have been expanded, such as the depth of conversations with the residents.

It's still great fun to play, run errands, fish, chop trees down... the list goes on. The music and the atmosphere are still magical. It's just the same great game that it was. "If it aint broke, don't fix it." I can see me and my housemate playing this all year. In my humble opinion Animal Crossing is the best thing to come out of Nintendo in the last 10 years and I'm looking forward to enjoying what I know will prove to be a cracking game.

With less than a week to go til its release im getting quite excited about it.

I played to death the Cube version but I only played the DS version for about a month so it's been a while since I visited the AC world. Im glad we are getting it in December as it means that when you first put the game on it wont be long til its snowing and looking like Christmas in your village :)

I was originally not going to get this but for some reason I'm finding myself being drawn to getting it. Won't be getting it before or even on Xmas and I don't know if I'll be able to find a copy after, because I know parents will see this and get it for their kids, so I'll wait and see what happens.

Word on the N-Europe streets has it that Let's Go to the City has had extremely healthy sales in Japan... with Wild World still hanging on inside the top 30! :o

Japanese gamers have lapped up over 305,000 copies of Animal Crossing: City Folk in the title's opening week!

In one of the strongest opening weeks for any Wii title to date, the latest Animal Crossing game has shot to the top of the Japanese All-Format charts, selling through a monstrous 305,000 copies, beating Chrono Trigger DS's tasty opening week tally of 271,000 copies.

Crazily, Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS is still in the same chart - coming in at #29 this week despite having been released over three years ago back in 2005.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12639

Word on the N-Europe streets has it that Let's Go to the City has had extremely healthy sales in Japan... with Wild World still hanging on inside the top 30! :o

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12639

I can't believe that, thats amazing. :)

But it's a excellent game though so it deserves it :)

I'm enjoying this. Haven't played the GC version for 2 or so years and I skipped the DS one. This game really comes into its own if you play it with someone else in the house. Me and my girlfriend played the original almost every day for a year and a half!

Friend code : 0731-8424-4681

Let me know if you register me!

Have you got Wii Speak? Have you tried it? Is it good?

And who's setting up an online friend code thread?

Have you got Wii Speak? Have you tried it? Is it good?

And who's setting up an online friend code thread?

I've got the American Version so I didn't get Wii Speak as postage would have been through the roof!

My first order didn't actually go through last time, apparently. So I just ordered it again from GAME last night and it's now gone through to "ORDER COMMITTED", and it's being picked and packed right now. What are the odds of it being dispatched tonight in time for delivery tomorrow?

Well mines been shipped from GAME. Can't wait. Hopefully they'll ship Fire Emblem today as but they've only just started processing my order.

I'm at uni 11 to 6 tomorrow though :(

I've got the American Version so I didn't get Wii Speak as postage would have been through the roof!

If you import it from the right places you can have the shipping at the same price as the game with Wii Speak :heh:

I'm still meh about this. I guess i'll wait for some more impressions and see if the fe wnew things stand out much.

Yep , mine has just been shipped too.

Quite looking forward to this now , and I was hoping to keep tomorrow clear but looks like that isn't going to happen.

First tasks after getting menial Nook jobs out of the way will be to create a Seahawks shirt and try to learn the emoticon for 'woeful despair' (if one exists). :p

Will try to add the friends code to the relevant thread tomorrow/Friday providing I can trust you lot not to butcher my trees.

Mine shipped too. Got to interviews in Leeds in the morning, get back about 2pm, then have to leave about 6 for a short film night I'm running. So that gives me 4 hours to start the game and get Nooks chores out of the way! Getting excited now. I just hope Wii Speak is amazing!!

Will try to add the friends code to the relevant thread tomorrow/Friday providing I can trust you lot not to butcher my trees.

Duuuude, this just jogged my memory. Speaking of friend codes/ online play, remember how we used to play online Mario Kart Wii in the early days after its release? Have you still got the game? Get involved with MK Wiikly! :grin:

Duuuude, this just jogged my memory. Speaking of friend codes/ online play, remember how we used to play online Mario Kart Wii in the early days after its release? Have you still got the game? Get involved with MK Wiikly! :grin:

Have you decided to get this game yet snowman?

I haven't got it ordered, dazzy. :blush: Though I have watched the GT review several times since its gone up and I do actually find it appealing, in a strangely nostalgic kinda way. Its how all the reviews have emphasised that Let's Go to the City is more of a game for those who are new to the series that bugs me the most. I let Wild World become a part of my daily life so I just don't know if I feel motivated to get stuck in and do it all again, just yet.

I'll still be reading the impressions and all that get posted up here!

I haven't got it ordered, dazzy. :blush: Though I have watched the GT review several times since its gone up and I do actually find it appealing, in a strangely nostalgic kinda way. Its how all the reviews have emphasised that Let's Go to the City is more of a game for those who are new to the series that bugs me the most. I let Wild World become a part of my daily life so I just don't know if I feel motivated to get stuck in and do it all again, just yet.

I'll still be reading the impressions and all that get posted up here!

Loser.........!